Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 280656 times)

Offline ShootingStar

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2019, 04:30:05 PM »
well I try chat with her and first when we start talk, I told her my name and then i ask about man if she see any contact coming from him and when, then her last text you not read my profile and she cut me off.. very strange.. maybe its sign for me don't read with her lol

Well, did you read it? From her profile:
****** PLEASE READ MY PROFILE THOROUGHLY SO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET AN EFFICIENT READING WITH ME******

. *Please do NOT start your question with a "when".

Offline okgirl

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2019, 04:34:08 PM »
well I try chat with her and first when we start talk, I told her my name and then i ask about man if she see any contact coming from him and when, then her last text you not read my profile and she cut me off.. very strange.. maybe its sign for me don't read with her lol

Well, did you read it? From her profile:
****** PLEASE READ MY PROFILE THOROUGHLY SO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET AN EFFICIENT READING WITH ME******

. *Please do NOT start your question with a "when".
I guess I missed this part..but I believe everything happen for reason we just not connect

Offline icloud9

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #287 on: January 15, 2019, 04:35:37 PM »
well I try chat with her and first when we start talk, I told her my name and then i ask about man if she see any contact coming from him and when, then her last text you not read my profile and she cut me off.. very strange.. maybe its sign for me don't read with her lol

Well, did you read it? From her profile:
****** PLEASE READ MY PROFILE THOROUGHLY SO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET AN EFFICIENT READING WITH ME******

. *Please do NOT start your question with a "when".

Yeah I was gonna say...she's very adamant about customers understandi ng how she works and not just "check her out". she's definitely not for everyone and she definitely knows this so I see that as ethical that she ended the chat since it appeared that you didn't read her profile.. she has the disclaimer in the profile tho.

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #288 on: January 15, 2019, 06:35:20 PM »
well I try chat with her and first when we start talk, I told her my name and then i ask about man if she see any contact coming from him and when, then her last text you not read my profile and she cut me off.. very strange.. maybe its sign for me don't read with her lol

Well, did you read it? From her profile:
****** PLEASE READ MY PROFILE THOROUGHLY SO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET AN EFFICIENT READING WITH ME******

. *Please do NOT start your question with a "when".

Yeah I was gonna say...she's very adamant about customers understandi ng how she works and not just "check her out". she's definitely not for everyone and she definitely knows this so I see that as ethical that she ended the chat since it appeared that you didn't read her profile.. she has the disclaimer in the profile tho.

It's also why it says:

*NEW CLIENTS----PLEASE ASK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.*
If you have read my profile, please send me an email stating that you have done so, and I will help you out with a free min.

So when you don't read it and proceed to ask "when", she can end it without you losing money. Pretty straight forward.

Offline cake101

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #289 on: January 15, 2019, 06:43:43 PM »
I've read with her twice now, pretty easy lady to talk to. I feel like she connected as some of the things she says about my poi character wise are true and do fit. And she seems to pick up some pretty good details on her own. For most she seems to be a pretty tell it as it is reader and has no fear being negative. I have gotten a fairly positive reading from her both times, it's basically slow going and be patient right now but spring is very optimistic. For those who got positive readings from her, any updates with anything manifesting or any confirmatio n to confirm she was right about how a poi felt?

Offline ShootingStar

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #290 on: January 16, 2019, 04:49:48 AM »
I've read with her twice now, pretty easy lady to talk to. I feel like she connected as some of the things she says about my poi character wise are true and do fit. And she seems to pick up some pretty good details on her own. For most she seems to be a pretty tell it as it is reader and has no fear being negative. I have gotten a fairly positive reading from her both times, it's basically slow going and be patient right now but spring is very optimistic. For those who got positive readings from her, any updates with anything manifesting or any confirmatio n to confirm she was right about how a poi felt?

My predictions sound similar, she brought up seeing him Thursday for the first time in a month but also tod me not to hold onto that. Doesn’t seem like it’ll be happening as I haven’t heard from him.

Offline icloud9

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #291 on: January 16, 2019, 06:05:03 AM »
I've read with her twice now, pretty easy lady to talk to. I feel like she connected as some of the things she says about my poi character wise are true and do fit. And she seems to pick up some pretty good details on her own. For most she seems to be a pretty tell it as it is reader and has no fear being negative. I have gotten a fairly positive reading from her both times, it's basically slow going and be patient right now but spring is very optimistic. For those who got positive readings from her, any updates with anything manifesting or any confirmatio n to confirm she was right about how a poi felt?

My predictions sound similar, she brought up seeing him Thursday for the first time in a month but also tod me not to hold onto that. Doesn’t seem like it’ll be happening as I haven’t heard from him.

She could have meant things feel better after /around that date?  I’ve learned it is extremely unrealistic to hold a reader for a very specific date. That could be the date that you he reaches out to you ?( i hope!!!!) She’s been accurate for with for most of her predictions, and I’ve been pretty  lucky with her numbers too, but she mostly uses the word “around” and “within” for me when describing the unit of the time. She also tells me that timing predictions are approximate . I’ve said this before but I suspect that  my situation might be easier  to read because it is not a stagnant situation where him and I aren’t talking.

She’s been very very accurate with me thus far and I feel lucky. My POI calls and checks in on me once every few days. Sometimes i don’t hear from him for 3-4 days ... Sure, it’s still not entirely “there”- but my POI communicate d his side of things with me early this month so I’m ok with this for now. Overall, i can just feel that this is going in the right direction.

I truly believe that letting go and living your  life is KEY to manifesting things into the predestined outcomes as she saw. (Or whoever your favorite psychic is and THEY saw for you)

I hope he asks you out soon shootingsta r! It’s a good sign sincerity saw the same thing for you tho! Have faith, girl!

Offline cake101

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #292 on: January 16, 2019, 06:34:28 AM »
I've read with her twice now, pretty easy lady to talk to. I feel like she connected as some of the things she says about my poi character wise are true and do fit. And she seems to pick up some pretty good details on her own. For most she seems to be a pretty tell it as it is reader and has no fear being negative. I have gotten a fairly positive reading from her both times, it's basically slow going and be patient right now but spring is very optimistic. For those who got positive readings from her, any updates with anything manifesting or any confirmatio n to confirm she was right about how a poi felt?

My predictions sound similar, she brought up seeing him Thursday for the first time in a month but also tod me not to hold onto that. Doesn’t seem like it’ll be happening as I haven’t heard from him.

She could have meant things feel better after /around that date?  I’ve learned it is extremely unrealistic to hold a reader for a very specific date. That could be the date that you he reaches out to you ?( i hope!!!!) She’s been accurate for with for most of her predictions, and I’ve been pretty  lucky with her numbers too, but she mostly uses the word “around” and “within” for me when describing the unit of the time. She also tells me that timing predictions are approximate . I’ve said this before but I suspect that  my situation might be easier  to read because it is not a stagnant situation where him and I aren’t talking.

She’s been very very accurate with me thus far and I feel lucky. My POI calls and checks in on me once every few days. Sometimes i don’t hear from him for 3-4 days ... Sure, it’s still not entirely “there”- but my POI communicate d his side of things with me early this month so I’m ok with this for now. Overall, i can just feel that this is going in the right direction.

I truly believe that letting go and living your  life is KEY to manifesting things into the predestined outcomes as she saw. (Or whoever your favorite psychic is and THEY saw for you)

I hope he asks you out soon shootingsta r! It’s a good sign sincerity saw the same thing for you tho! Have faith, girl!

For me we are talking and hanging out although she did describe us as feeling stagnant right now but she meant as in we were just going to stay where we were for the time being and not progressing till spring. She did say he wasn't in the mode or looking for a relationshi p right now which he did tell me as he is trying to get some things in his life sorted first and didn't want the distraction . She told me she would be surprise if I didn't hear from him by Sunday and gave me a 1 for contact and felt it was a week. We read together yesterday. I think this will happen because I'm leaving town till Sunday and we have plans to get together when I get back so I would be surprised not to hear from him by Sunday lol.

Offline doubleoh8

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 232
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #293 on: January 16, 2019, 11:09:38 AM »
Hi there,

I just wanted to say that I have talked to SK twice now and am finding her to be quite remarkable. She seems pretty tuned into me immediately, picking up things most others have not and very specific. Predictions are TBD / pending, but I felt she read me, others around me and my overall situation exceptional ly well and gave great guidance.

(Sorry to be a bit vague; I don't love sharing my details on here but I will update if I have something specific I can share).
 

Offline ShootingStar

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #294 on: January 16, 2019, 02:25:14 PM »
I've read with her twice now, pretty easy lady to talk to. I feel like she connected as some of the things she says about my poi character wise are true and do fit. And she seems to pick up some pretty good details on her own. For most she seems to be a pretty tell it as it is reader and has no fear being negative. I have gotten a fairly positive reading from her both times, it's basically slow going and be patient right now but spring is very optimistic. For those who got positive readings from her, any updates with anything manifesting or any confirmatio n to confirm she was right about how a poi felt?

My predictions sound similar, she brought up seeing him Thursday for the first time in a month but also tod me not to hold onto that. Doesn’t seem like it’ll be happening as I haven’t heard from him.

She could have meant things feel better after /around that date?  I’ve learned it is extremely unrealistic to hold a reader for a very specific date. That could be the date that you he reaches out to you ?( i hope!!!!) She’s been accurate for with for most of her predictions, and I’ve been pretty  lucky with her numbers too, but she mostly uses the word “around” and “within” for me when describing the unit of the time. She also tells me that timing predictions are approximate . I’ve said this before but I suspect that  my situation might be easier  to read because it is not a stagnant situation where him and I aren’t talking.

She’s been very very accurate with me thus far and I feel lucky. My POI calls and checks in on me once every few days. Sometimes i don’t hear from him for 3-4 days ... Sure, it’s still not entirely “there”- but my POI communicate d his side of things with me early this month so I’m ok with this for now. Overall, i can just feel that this is going in the right direction.

I truly believe that letting go and living your  life is KEY to manifesting things into the predestined outcomes as she saw. (Or whoever your favorite psychic is and THEY saw for you)

I hope he asks you out soon shootingsta r! It’s a good sign sincerity saw the same thing for you tho! Have faith, girl!

She absolutely could have meant that. And Sincerity even said “see things getting better around 1/21, more communicati on and planning.” So we will see! I definitely won’t consider her wrong if I don’t hear from him this week or anything... timing is so difficult and you also never REALLY know if someone is going to act on feelings, and things could have changed since that reading nearly a month ago. I’m just letting things play out.

Offline sunshineluv7

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #295 on: January 16, 2019, 03:22:56 PM »
So I read with Shaman Kiri after her reviews here....

LOL, she tried to tell me my guy would be back in 2 years? Or wait it went more like, I will hear sometime in the spring, but he's dating someone, but will hide it, but not really to hide it but to be respectful to me and I will feel shitty about it. He won't really be into it. But he won't be ready to date me "for sure" for 2 years. And by that time I may not want him.

Dude, if he tried to talk to me while he was dating someone, I'd legit never talk to him again. There's no way I'd let that shit drag on for 2 years. I don't have time for that crap, I'm almost 35.

WTF?

I think she didn't connect. I'm highly considering asking for a refund.



Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #296 on: January 16, 2019, 04:18:34 PM »
So I read with Shaman Kiri after her reviews here....

LOL, she tried to tell me my guy would be back in 2 years? Or wait it went more like, I will hear sometime in the spring, but he's dating someone, but will hide it, but not really to hide it but to be respectful to me and I will feel shitty about it. He won't really be into it. But he won't be ready to date me "for sure" for 2 years. And by that time I may not want him.

Dude, if he tried to talk to me while he was dating someone, I'd legit never talk to him again. There's no way I'd let that shit drag on for 2 years. I don't have time for that crap, I'm almost 35.

WTF?

I think she didn't connect. I'm highly considering asking for a refund.

Well HE may be willing to. Exes do have a way of reappearing . Lol

Offline KotaSwan

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #297 on: January 16, 2019, 04:24:45 PM »
So I read with Shaman Kiri after her reviews here....

LOL, she tried to tell me my guy would be back in 2 years? Or wait it went more like, I will hear sometime in the spring, but he's dating someone, but will hide it, but not really to hide it but to be respectful to me and I will feel shitty about it. He won't really be into it. But he won't be ready to date me "for sure" for 2 years. And by that time I may not want him.

Dude, if he tried to talk to me while he was dating someone, I'd legit never talk to him again. There's no way I'd let that shit drag on for 2 years. I don't have time for that crap, I'm almost 35.

WTF?

I think she didn't connect. I'm highly considering asking for a refund.

Well HE may be willing to. Exes do have a way of reappearing . Lol

They do!!!!...but if you don't think she connected you better off getting the refund. I mean you rather spend money on someone you feel like was somewhat connected. just my two cents

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #298 on: January 16, 2019, 04:35:16 PM »
So I read with Shaman Kiri after her reviews here....

LOL, she tried to tell me my guy would be back in 2 years? Or wait it went more like, I will hear sometime in the spring, but he's dating someone, but will hide it, but not really to hide it but to be respectful to me and I will feel shitty about it. He won't really be into it. But he won't be ready to date me "for sure" for 2 years. And by that time I may not want him.

Dude, if he tried to talk to me while he was dating someone, I'd legit never talk to him again. There's no way I'd let that shit drag on for 2 years. I don't have time for that crap, I'm almost 35.

WTF?

I think she didn't connect. I'm highly considering asking for a refund.

Well HE may be willing to. Exes do have a way of reappearing . Lol

They do!!!!...but if you don't think she connected you better off getting the refund. I mean you rather spend money on someone you feel like was somewhat connected. just my two cents

Agree about the refund, but wouldn't it be hilarious if 2 years from now this made it to the "psychic predictions that happened" thread.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 05:47:29 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline KotaSwan

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #299 on: January 16, 2019, 05:10:15 PM »
So I read with Shaman Kiri after her reviews here....

LOL, she tried to tell me my guy would be back in 2 years? Or wait it went more like, I will hear sometime in the spring, but he's dating someone, but will hide it, but not really to hide it but to be respectful to me and I will feel shitty about it. He won't really be into it. But he won't be ready to date me "for sure" for 2 years. And by that time I may not want him.

Dude, if he tried to talk to me while he was dating someone, I'd legit never talk to him again. There's no way I'd let that shit drag on for 2 years. I don't have time for that crap, I'm almost 35.

WTF?

I think she didn't connect. I'm highly considering asking for a refund.

Well HE may be willing to. Exes do have a way of reappearing . Lol

They do!!!!...but if you don't think she connected you better off getting the refund. I mean you rather spend money on someone you feel like was somewhat connected. just my two cents

Agree about the refund, but wouldn't it be hilarious if 2 years from now this made it to the "psycic predictions that happened" thread.

Stahpppp Fidget! #flipsherhair LMAO