Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
Bg2020:
Hi Sparkle! Congrats!!! It's amazing that so many readers work for you....
Did you ever get a partnership prediction from Yona too?
pls keep us updated! :) ;) :)
court1130:
Wow Sparkle! What a journey and I'm sorry I'm late to the party! Anyway, congrats on your new relationshi p and everything that comes with it. It was amazing to see how many readers were really connected to the situation and were able to get specific details so far in advance. It gives me hope that they're right for me, as well, (read with most readers you listed lmao) and I'll be sure to check the link to the 10 laws of readings thread. You're awesome and I wish you the best! 😊
P.S. - Forgive me if you already are, but you should definitely look into writing lmao. You're a great writer and storyteller!
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: Piggynose on October 06, 2020, 12:09:47 PM ---Yay Sparkle!!!!! I’m so happy for you!! I understand this chapter has to end but can you still keep us posted? I really enjoy your updates and your insight is very helpful!
--- End quote ---
Thanks so much! I’ll try! lol right now it’s just normal relationshi p stuff so it’s kinda boring for storytellin g lol - the other major predictions are so far out but I’ll def come back to update if there are major changes!
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: Bean82 on October 06, 2020, 04:46:48 PM ---Congrats, Sparkle! You should totally write a blog about this.
--- End quote ---
Thank you!! Great idea😆
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: Bg2020 on October 06, 2020, 06:16:19 PM ---Hi Sparkle! Congrats!!! It's amazing that so many readers work for you....
Did you ever get a partnership prediction from Yona too?
pls keep us updated! :) ;) :)
--- End quote ---
Great question! The last I read with Yona was last April. While she did mention a partnership in that reading it wasn’t a significant partnership at all - it played out a few months later in June with POI 4.
The only way I know for sure is the events she described that would go down to lead up to it.
It wasn’t a real relationshi p smh. He actually stated that I was his girlfriend - without me knowing and just told me I was lol. But that was a weird situation nonetheless smh. I was never in a real relationshi p with that guy. Earlier on in this thread I mention my dating experience with him lol
So in this case Yona predicted a very insignifica nt relationshi p or situationsh ip and didn’t see my current guy at all (he came in only a year and some change later). The thing is that my cards move very fast - most of her predictions happen within 3 months for me with 1 or 2 stragglers. But that reading she was so focused on that guy it was just a waste smh.
All in all she predicted 2 relationshi ps between 2016-2018. With POI 1 and POI 4....but I don’t believe she said these were committed serious relationshi ps to be fair
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version