Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (107/107)

Momentos67:
Hello Sparkle -

Just wanted to check in and see how things are? It’s been a while since this thread has been updated. Have anymore “big picture” predictions come true? Also, are you still with the guy you told us about?

Sparkle002:
Hi there Momento! Wow its been 2 years since I've posted.

I'm still with the same guy  :D

There have been several predictions but smaller ones have come to pass

I had a few readers that kept seeing a promotion (since the end of 2019) - but it really was just more money, moving over to a different department and working more with C-suite/VPs than Directors, Managers, Analysts (I'm in Healthcare corporate). So it wasnt a true promotion with a title change, but I did get significant ly more money.

~ "Predictions never happen the way you think"



--- Quote from: Momentos67 on February 17, 2024, 12:50:09 AM ---Hello Sparkle -

Just wanted to check in and see how things are? It’s been a while since this thread has been updated. Have anymore “big picture” predictions come true? Also, are you still with the guy you told us about?

--- End quote ---

Howannoying:
Hi Sparkle! I followed your story since 2018! I used to have another account before I left. I wanted to know how Yona was for you overall with where you are now? Also, are with your POI4? Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version