Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (103/107) > >>

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: court1130 on October 06, 2020, 06:57:07 PM ---Wow Sparkle! What a journey and I'm sorry I'm late to the party! Anyway, congrats on your new relationshi p and everything that comes with it. It was amazing to see how many readers were really connected to the situation and were able to get specific details so far in advance. It gives me hope that they're right for me, as well, (read with most readers you listed lmao) and I'll be sure to check the link to the 10 laws of readings thread. You're awesome and I wish you the best! 😊

P.S. - Forgive me if you already are, but you should definitely look into writing lmao. You're a great writer and storyteller!

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I tell ya I learned a lot on how readers work these last 2 years...bef ore that it was like shooting in the dark! Good luck to you 😃

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Sherry Mia on October 10, 2020, 09:16:08 PM ---I hope everything well turned out to be with you :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks 😊

bstalling:
 "Celeste - she predicted the new guy into my life earlier this year and told me the IT guy was not it lol. However in the most recent reading, although she saw marriage and living together, she didnt see him as the guy I would grow old with lol. Who knows if that could mean we get together and get divorced, or if it doesn’t happen at all. Such a big elusive prediction on that one."


I initially had an awkward experiance with Celeste. But I tried her 2 more times and I have to change my perspective on her capabilitie s. Ive compared notes with others and one thing I noticed is that her "wont grow old" together is an ism of hers. Shes just basically saying shes not seeing that far out.

She's one of the few CP psychics that stops you from giving info before the reading. And she has seen some significant things in my life and the people around me. Her timing may not be all there, but the things she says happens.

How was she with you in practical matters (job/career etc)? I think this may not be her forte bc its wher I had the bad reading with her.

Sparkle002:
Interesting . Whats funny is that Ive read with her maybe 5 times since 2016. And in almost all but 1 call she was 100 per correct on the outcome.
I usually call her when I either really want to know the final outcome of a relationshi p situation or the ins and outs of the relationshi p and she tells you literally everything in 10 minutes. Most of the time I dont want to know the outcome becuase almost everyone is usually incorrect (except her).

I have not actually called her about job/career although one time she did bring it up for me. She said that I would get a new job, connected to a guy and that I would move (with the guy) like 2 years ago...right now all 3 things actually seem like a strong possibility .


--- Quote from: bstalling on October 18, 2020, 10:27:44 AM --- "Celeste - she predicted the new guy into my life earlier this year and told me the IT guy was not it lol. However in the most recent reading, although she saw marriage and living together, she didnt see him as the guy I would grow old with lol. Who knows if that could mean we get together and get divorced, or if it doesn’t happen at all. Such a big elusive prediction on that one."


I initially had an awkward experiance with Celeste. But I tried her 2 more times and I have to change my perspective on her capabilitie s. Ive compared notes with others and one thing I noticed is that her "wont grow old" together is an ism of hers. Shes just basically saying shes not seeing that far out.

She's one of the few CP psychics that stops you from giving info before the reading. And she has seen some significant things in my life and the people around me. Her timing may not be all there, but the things she says happens.

How was she with you in practical matters (job/career etc)? I think this may not be her forte bc its wher I had the bad reading with her.

--- End quote ---

britbrat:
Any updates sparkle?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version