Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (101/107) > >>

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Flyingsoul on October 05, 2020, 05:45:49 PM ---Congratulations Sparkle!! So happy for you. Please enjoy the new relationshi p and cherish all the moment that you both have and going to have. XOXO

--- End quote ---

Aww thank you! I will :D

Cranberry88:
Congratulat ions Sparkle, am so happy for you!
secondly am sure we will be missing this thread, its the first thing i look for whenever there is an update on here.
wishing you all the best!

Beachgal0218:
congrats boo!!  so happy for you!!!

Piggynose:
Yay Sparkle!!!!! I’m so happy for you!! I understand this chapter has to end but can you still keep us posted? I really enjoy your updates and your insight is very helpful!

Bean82:
Congrats, Sparkle! You should totally write a blog about this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version