Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 145947 times)

Offline Larryducs

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #330 on: July 25, 2020, 02:20:11 AM »
Fantastic @tzwilson!!  Still waiting on one of mine to pass this month.  I also hope that she is okay, whether predictions hit or not she is very pleasant and definitely giving of her time.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #331 on: July 25, 2020, 02:34:53 AM »
Fantastic @tzwilson!!  Still waiting on one of mine to pass this month.  I also hope that she is okay, whether predictions hit or not she is very pleasant and definitely giving of her time.

Thank you @Larryducs
Yeah I hope all is well with her. She had two predictions pan out for me. Very nice.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #332 on: July 25, 2020, 02:51:50 AM »
I miss her 🥺😭🥺😭🥺

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #333 on: July 25, 2020, 04:00:49 AM »
I had a reading with her a couple of months ago (my first reading) and she had given me July 20th as the day I run into my POI. It did not happen and I was sure that it would not. Although it seemed too ridiculous to me that she gave me an "exact" date using Tarot card, just waited to see what happens. It was a totally non-sense prediction.

And as I know she reads here I just want to ask her to stop playing game with clients. You can simply say I don't see any timeframe for reconnection. The same as what many other readers do. Nobody expect you to give an exact reconnection date with $5 (Mattie could not do although she charges $15/min), but when you give such an exact date, you indeed give a false hope to these poor clients who have been already suffering and waiting for a long while to reconnect.  With such a prediction, and the confident way you express it, they count down for several months and then when this date comes and goes, they get devastated (even though they guessed it's a fake prediction). Do you understand it?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #334 on: July 25, 2020, 04:59:06 PM »
I had a reading with her a couple of months ago (my first reading) and she had given me July 20th as the day I run into my POI. It did not happen and I was sure that it would not. Although it seemed too ridiculous to me that she gave me an "exact" date using Tarot card, just waited to see what happens. It was a totally non-sense prediction.

And as I know she reads here I just want to ask her to stop playing game with clients. You can simply say I don't see any timeframe for reconnection. The same as what many other readers do. Nobody expect you to give an exact reconnection date with $5 (Mattie could not do although she charges $15/min), but when you give such an exact date, you indeed give a false hope to these poor clients who have been already suffering and waiting for a long while to reconnect.  With such a prediction, and the confident way you express it, they count down for several months and then when this date comes and goes, they get devastated (even though they guessed it's a fake prediction). Do you understand it?
Are you saying Tarot doesn't give exact times? I was under the impression PD uses tarot as a backup tool and is highly intuitive.
Also, how do you know she reads here? She has a very close friend on the boards who is a member here and she goes and reports what people say. PM and I'll tell you exactly who it is.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #335 on: July 25, 2020, 05:03:19 PM »

Are you saying Tarot doesn't give exact times? I was under the impression PD uses tarot as a backup tool and is highly intuitive.
Also, how do you know she reads here? She has a very close friend on the boards who is a member here and she goes and reports what people say. PM and I'll tell you exactly who it is.

To read here you don't have to be a member. Everybody can do.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #336 on: July 25, 2020, 05:18:48 PM »
When did this change?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #337 on: July 25, 2020, 05:20:51 PM »
When did this change?

Forum is open to public. You cannot just "search" or "comment" if you are not a member.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #338 on: July 25, 2020, 05:24:48 PM »
When did this change?

See the last post of this thread from Admin in Oct 2015:

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,817.msg21664.html#msg21664

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #339 on: July 26, 2020, 09:10:29 AM »
Sadly she didn’t respond to me too. I have got a refund from Fiverr as a balance to use again on Fiverr.

Despite that, I want to share my experience as to her accuracy for those who already had readings.  I think she has a genuine gift. I have read two times with her and she has accurately described the situation with my POI. It wasn’t general at all, it was very detailed and to the point and she was no fairy tale either. She picked up that there is a physical distance (we live in different countries), that there is no communication, the involvement of his mother, his exact work problems at the time when he ended the relationship. All I asked her was if there will be reconciliation. When I connected to her the second time (after a month) , it was right after I have reached to my POI after almost a year of no contact. By the time I got my reading in 7 days, he has already responded and we have exchanged a couple of messages over these days and she did pick up all of these exchanged messages and things and accurately described that there won’t be any progress from that particular contact. I do have some prediction pending that is very very unlikely to happen but I can update later on. She saw that we will meet face to face after end of July which is frankly impossible in my mind  at all given I live in London and he lives in the US... but you never know. She predicted progress for my situation after the face to face. She predicted correctly large expenses around August without knowing I already had plans to relocate. And she saw moving house. Well, I just returned to London after some months  spent in my home country and I had to rent a place now so yes that is some large expenses happening.

She is accurate and genuine and I really liked her ,however I won’t read with her in the future because of this incidents with her not delivering or responding to an order. It shows she is unreliable and even if she may have the best intention that’s just poor service. And I value my time and my hard earned money.

She did the same to me.....  I am a forgiving human and if she is sick or just burned out I will still read with her -- ppl forget sometimes these ppl are human.   She should have probably sent me a note telling me she needed to reschedule but again I give ppl the benefit of the doubt!    I hope she comes back Id like to hear what she says....   
Very well said!! Did you get your money back or?

i did -- i simply put in a request with fiverr and they gave me a credit -- i actually think its a fiverr credit and not my money back??   but it's fine - i will figure out something to do with it

I mesaaged her directly and got a refund (rather than a credit). Yes, peopke are human, but a message saying there's a problem would be the proper thing to do. Especially with the time difference and waiting up until 1 am for a Skype call that didn't happen.

I messaged her too and she didnt respond

Thank you for stating this story.  I agree she has a gift but that is just not professional.  There’s too many talented readers to rely on her honestly.

Lol that line "of too many talented readers to rely on" I think is excessive. So many of us here keep getting inaccurate or semi-accurate readings and predictions that 90% of the time fail to pass.

Nonetheless, it's a shame Anne has burned out and failed to deliver again after some time. I hope she can use the feature of max. orders she can handle if and when she comes back but it looks like she is going to take a hiatus again. I think one of her business mistakes is that she undercharges at first, overdelivers and extends her time spend on each reading and then suddenly has no option than to raise her rates and fall behind in orders. If I was her I would charge $10-15 for a question upfront and stop being so generous with the time spend on each reading. Like in my case, when she came back and I was one her first 5 orders, I order a single $5 gig which was supposed to last 30 minutes but she kept talking for nearly an hour and even answered a couple of smaller questions for free. It;s great that she is generous with her customers but if she is on point

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #340 on: July 26, 2020, 11:55:04 AM »
Ninacy, I agree! One of the first things I said about her is she undercharges severely...even with the rate of exchange between USD and Euros (as she is in Greece). I mean...$10.00 for an mp3 reading that lasted (for me) just under 40min and threw out a ridiculous amount of information and predictions? Only $10.00?? I probably would have done that as a “Grand Opening Special” for a week and then upped the price.

I don’t believe she was familiar with Fiverr and didn’t understand the features of limiting orders (I could be wrong though). Once she started taking off, her readings decreased in quality, as evidenced by members on this thread and the previous, now-deleted, thread. By reading 2, most were indicating it was off or inconsistent with the first, myself included.

I hope she doesn’t disappear because I had been trying to locate her ever since she went under ThePsyLightHouse or whatever her name was. I only found her again and realized it was the same Anne I had previously been messaging thanks to this forum.

Offline PAgal1999

« Reply #341 on: July 26, 2020, 12:11:06 PM »
Sadly she didn’t respond to me too. I have got a refund from Fiverr as a balance to use again on Fiverr.

Despite that, I want to share my experience as to her accuracy for those who already had readings.  I think she has a genuine gift. I have read two times with her and she has accurately described the situation with my POI. It wasn’t general at all, it was very detailed and to the point and she was no fairy tale either. She picked up that there is a physical distance (we live in different countries), that there is no communication, the involvement of his mother, his exact work problems at the time when he ended the relationship. All I asked her was if there will be reconciliation. When I connected to her the second time (after a month) , it was right after I have reached to my POI after almost a year of no contact. By the time I got my reading in 7 days, he has already responded and we have exchanged a couple of messages over these days and she did pick up all of these exchanged messages and things and accurately described that there won’t be any progress from that particular contact. I do have some prediction pending that is very very unlikely to happen but I can update later on. She saw that we will meet face to face after end of July which is frankly impossible in my mind  at all given I live in London and he lives in the US... but you never know. She predicted progress for my situation after the face to face. She predicted correctly large expenses around August without knowing I already had plans to relocate. And she saw moving house. Well, I just returned to London after some months  spent in my home country and I had to rent a place now so yes that is some large expenses happening.

She is accurate and genuine and I really liked her ,however I won’t read with her in the future because of this incidents with her not delivering or responding to an order. It shows she is unreliable and even if she may have the best intention that’s just poor service. And I value my time and my hard earned money.

She did the same to me.....  I am a forgiving human and if she is sick or just burned out I will still read with her -- ppl forget sometimes these ppl are human.   She should have probably sent me a note telling me she needed to reschedule but again I give ppl the benefit of the doubt!    I hope she comes back Id like to hear what she says....   
Very well said!! Did you get your money back or?

i did -- i simply put in a request with fiverr and they gave me a credit -- i actually think its a fiverr credit and not my money back??   but it's fine - i will figure out something to do with it

I mesaaged her directly and got a refund (rather than a credit). Yes, peopke are human, but a message saying there's a problem would be the proper thing to do. Especially with the time difference and waiting up until 1 am for a Skype call that didn't happen.

I messaged her too and she didnt respond

Thank you for stating this story.  I agree she has a gift but that is just not professional.  There’s too many talented readers to rely on her honestly.

Lol that line "of too many talented readers to rely on" I think is excessive. So many of us here keep getting inaccurate or semi-accurate readings and predictions that 90% of the time fail to pass.

Nonetheless, it's a shame Anne has burned out and failed to deliver again after some time. I hope she can use the feature of max. orders she can handle if and when she comes back but it looks like she is going to take a hiatus again. I think one of her business mistakes is that she undercharges at first, overdelivers and extends her time spend on each reading and then suddenly has no option than to raise her rates and fall behind in orders. If I was her I would charge $10-15 for a question upfront and stop being so generous with the time spend on each reading. Like in my case, when she came back and I was one her first 5 orders, I order a single $5 gig which was supposed to last 30 minutes but she kept talking for nearly an hour and even answered a couple of smaller questions for free. It;s great that she is generous with her customers but if she is on point
I actually believe WE change the predictions that we receive in our readings, because let’s be honest here the people who say “the predictions didn’t pan out” how do we know what they did besides just commenting on the board? We’ve already heard that having many psychic readings can change/delay the outcome. So if you have a reader saying something will happen in July and then get 20 readings after that what if that delayed the outcome and it’s not cause the reader at the time was just “guessing” or “wrong” but there was a change in energy. I honestly believe that this has a lot to do with it because after skimming through threads I’ve seen that a lot of people’s exes ended up contacting them but WAY after readers said so. I believe our own compulsiveness at times can change things as well as freewill. But with that being said, I do believe that PD undercharged because she was very generous with her time and did not give simple one line messages she wrote lengthy explanations which I loved but as a businesswoman you have to conduct yourself as such. Charge what you deserve but don’t just disappear either. I actually liked her and I was going to continue to use her because out of all the readers I had her and Leeloo were the two who actually were able to pick up on my situation with very little to no detail.

Offline texmex

« Reply #342 on: July 26, 2020, 11:18:48 PM »
PD gifted reader but bad biz person. LOL! Get an admin and we’re not having this discussion. She is gifted. Had two readings but don’t feel the quality was off. However, she has such a huge heart it may work against her. I signed up fir a one hour and she spent two hours with me!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #343 on: July 27, 2020, 02:59:10 AM »
Best of luck on your new Businesses!  I was in the same spot years ago.  Sometimes you need an unexpected push to be willing to bet on yourself when venturing out on your own. 👍

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #344 on: July 30, 2020, 01:25:08 AM »
I believe she read the past for me, she said I would get contact from a man from my past towards the end of July and I have not heard anything. I asked her to clarify and she said it was an older man who was divorced. Today is this mans birthday which she may have picked up on. I dont believe this prediction will come to pass.

anything