Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 145210 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #285 on: July 18, 2020, 08:48:59 PM »
I could ask her! I'd be more interested in specific dates -like when I'm going to move from this god forsaken town etc.

I'll be the first to alert you on any changes that come my way on December 18th, 2020. Not too far off now-says I who has been waiting for nothing for 7 years.
I hope it's not a "subtle" shift of "you are more positive in outlook and give app guys a chance"  type of bogus shift. We will see.

If you ask her I would only give the name by PM because we have  some crazy lurkers. And I'm laughing at the subtle shift. That's my luck too.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #286 on: July 19, 2020, 02:10:43 AM »
I want to know too!! This is exactly what I need too. lol

Offline jaks111

« Reply #287 on: July 19, 2020, 07:57:40 AM »
Can you add me as well as I would like to know.
Thank you.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #288 on: July 19, 2020, 12:31:23 PM »
Oh I think I veered this conversation into astrology lol...sorry everyone. I’m an astrology student and know everyone is curious about specific timeframes which is why I brought up the synastry chart in the first place. Right now we’re feeling the effects of the Saturn-Pluto conjunction which showed up as COVID-19 and how governments around the world are re-evaluating themselves as they deal with the pandemic.

@summertimenow December 17, 2020 should be a turning point for most people because Saturn transits out of serious Capricorn into friendly Aquarius which will shift the energies. Can you also PM me the name of your stepmom astrologer? I’m quite curious and would love to get a reading.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #289 on: July 19, 2020, 01:31:57 PM »
Its probably best to start a thread specifically for astrology so that others can engage.  We are definitely taking a big detour here.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #290 on: July 19, 2020, 02:31:46 PM »
Okay -- what are we talking about?   Were discussing an astrologer who is available for readings? 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #291 on: July 19, 2020, 03:05:39 PM »
Let's keep this thread strictly PD.  I started one for everyone to post about astrology.

Offline Tiredofbs

« Reply #292 on: July 20, 2020, 02:42:16 PM »
Hi all, for all of you that had a scheduled a time with her but she was a no show ... did she come back to you at all and did she complete the reading?

I had a scheduled appointment for today and she is not responding. I placed the order last Monday and she was very quick to schedule the time. In fact I’ve always had good impression about how quickly she responds. This was supposed to be my third reading with her so not sure if I should just cancel or she will rectify. I was happy with the previous reads and they resonated ...

Your input will be appreciated

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #293 on: July 20, 2020, 02:47:56 PM »
Hi all, for all of you that had a scheduled a time with her but she was a no show ... did she come back to you at all and did she complete the reading?

I had a scheduled appointment for today and she is not responding. I placed the order last Monday and she was very quick to schedule the time. In fact I’ve always had good impression about how quickly she responds. This was supposed to be my third reading with her so not sure if I should just cancel or she will rectify. I was happy with the previous reads and they resonated ...

Well apparently she has not been delivering orders since a week ago which is odd I guess

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #294 on: July 20, 2020, 03:48:16 PM »

I would go ahead and request a refund through Fiverr, she’s not been online in a week. The reason why hasn’t been confirmed by her and I hope it isn’t something serious, but it’s unknown when she’ll be back.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #295 on: July 20, 2020, 05:50:51 PM »

I would go ahead and request a refund through Fiverr, she’s not been online in a week. The reason why hasn’t been confirmed by her and I hope it isn’t something serious, but it’s unknown when she’ll be back.

She actually was online 20 hours ago According to her profile, and last time delivery was a week ago

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #296 on: July 21, 2020, 08:34:14 AM »
Looks like she is burned out from multiple orders again  :-\. I guess she is a victim of her own popularity--and that explains why she disappears and re-appears using a new screename (but again letting people know it's her). The only fault I find in her is she could use the limited orders feature, which wasn't available ages ago but level one sellers can use it and input the number of max. orders they can handle each time--but again this is only available to level one sellers and above. She may have lost this status due to delayed orders. I really hope she tackles all her pending orders in time or else the system itself might ban her again.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #297 on: July 21, 2020, 01:25:14 PM »
She did the same to me.....  I am a forgiving human and if she is sick or just burned out I will still read with her -- ppl forget sometimes these ppl are human.   She should have probably sent me a note telling me she needed to reschedule but again I give ppl the benefit of the doubt!    I hope she comes back Id like to hear what she says....   

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #298 on: July 21, 2020, 01:43:22 PM »
She did the same to me.....  I am a forgiving human and if she is sick or just burned out I will still read with her -- ppl forget sometimes these ppl are human.   She should have probably sent me a note telling me she needed to reschedule but again I give ppl the benefit of the doubt!    I hope she comes back Id like to hear what she says....   
Very well said!! Did you get your money back or?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #299 on: July 21, 2020, 03:31:00 PM »
Very well said!! Did you get your money back or?

i did -- i simply put in a request with fiverr and they gave me a credit -- i actually think its a fiverr credit and not my money back??   but it's fine - i will figure out something to do with it

anything