Author Topic: Denise Monique  (Read 17951 times)

tired of it all

Re: Denise Monique
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2016, 09:10:24 PM »
Yeah, there's no question her feedback is fake!  This stuff sounds like a bad paperback romance novel. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2016, 01:32:50 PM »
"SHE WAS RIGHT IN A HUGE HUGE HUGE WAY! SHE SAID THERE WOULD BE SPECIAL GIFT FROM HIM THIS WEEK AND TODAY HE BROUGHT ME A PHOTO ALBUM HE MADE HIMSELF THAT DETAILED OUR TIME TOGETHER AND AT THE VERY END THERE WAS A SWATCH OF WHITE LACE! DENISE SAW SOMETHING REALLY ROMANTIC AND THEN THIS HAPPENED! WORTH IT TO GET THE ACCURATE ANSWERS I NEED! EVERYTIME! "

I got some bad news for her about her relationship if her guy is making her scrapbooks filled with lace. LOL.

LMAOOOOO SO TRUE

Offline Zenia

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2016, 06:56:45 PM »
If some of you bother to scroll back on her feedback 2 years ago or so,one of the callers left one star and really did her in:)The caller revealed spesific fake feedback,both on her and her husbonds page.Guess what happened?One minute after that one star rating came up,there were extreme activity on both husbond and wifes pages.Nicks on callers were rapidly changed,and some also removed..Wooow!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2016, 07:10:00 PM »
If some of you bother to scroll back on her feedback 2 years ago or so,one of the callers left one star and really did her in:)The caller revealed spesific fake feedback,both on her and her husbonds page.Guess what happened?One minute after that one star rating came up,there were extreme activity on both husbond and wifes pages.Nicks on callers were rapidly changed,and some also removed..Wooow!

Didn't see it. Unless she already deleted other listings that had the feedback.

Anyway, i dont get why they can't leave realistic "good" feedback for themselves. Do women really swoon over chocolate and roses like that?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 07:20:54 PM by bstalling »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2016, 07:44:17 PM »
who is her husband now I wanna go look at his page...LOLOL

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2016, 01:25:57 PM »
 I noticed as of this morning, Denise has more realistic feedbacks, not long made-up stories, just short made-up stories LOLLLLL...

Me thinks she's seen this forum and adjusted her fake feedback accordingly..LOL  ::)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2016, 04:53:54 PM »
What's even more disgusting about this woman is that she is charging a fortune per minute. I almost feel if you are blessed with god's gift of helping people gain clarity from your readings, keep it real and make your rate affordable. There are people in need and desperation that moments like that they need your gift ( if she has one, never read with her) gain some class! ok done, I feel much better saying that about her ;)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2016, 05:34:13 PM »
Lol. Kim Kardashian has a psychic that she connects with lol, I found that out last night On Keeping up with the Kardashians.... Maybe it's Denise! Bahahahahaha

Offline bstalling

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2016, 07:08:07 PM »
I actually did try her a long time ago. She was semi-right about a person, in particular what she would do. However, outcome was wrong. If she got consistent feedback like this, calls wouldn't be coming in..as well as money. Which is the problem when it comes to people wanting to monetize psychic ability They all tend to veer towards doing anything to make a sale and keep their "business" running...even if their gifts prove not to be helpful at the end of the day. Posting fake feedback, sending shills to forums, sending nastygrams for poor feedback. Just get a real job and leave the psychic stuff as a hobby.

tired of it all

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2016, 10:14:49 PM »
What's even more disgusting about this woman is that she is charging a fortune per minute. I almost feel if you are blessed with god's gift of helping people gain clarity from your readings, keep it real and make your rate affordable. There are people in need and desperation that moments like that they need your gift ( if she has one, never read with her) gain some class! ok done, I feel much better saying that about her ;)

I agree it's obscene to charge that much, and it takes advantage of people who are vulnerable, whether they can afford it or not.

tired of it all

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2016, 10:24:43 PM »
I write the above, but at times, wonder if someone like Kim Kardashian or Taylor Swift get the urge to get a reading, Google psychics, find Keen and are calling Steven Craig, Lady Celest...and Denise...just like the rest of us.

It's quite possible.  But celebrities at that level are closely monitored by intelligence and any "psychics" they consult are likely to be mind control handlers.  Then again, there could very well be some MK ultra handlers or mind controlled subjects working on Keen. 

Offline Supafly

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2016, 12:12:57 AM »
Accurately predicted dates of contact and actual words that they would say. At the time it felt too good to be true. She was right and the person I was calling about did say verbatim what she said they would  :o

RedVelvet

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2016, 10:01:00 AM »
Accurately predicted dates of contact and actual words that they would say. At the time it felt too good to be true. She was right and the person I was calling about did say verbatim what she said they would  :o
Was she charging as much when u read with her ?

Offline Supafly

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2016, 01:18:51 PM »
Redvelvet- She was around $16 a minute when I called her  :-[ I will say she is super quick and will get a lot of information within 3 - 5 minutes. Still a butt load of money at $28 a min.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2017, 09:49:07 PM »

Do you guys think that Denise Monique is one of Persian Medium's many alts on Keen? There can't be that many couples in the biz together. Who has talked to Denise? Did she have a scratchy voice?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:55:06 PM by Sooshi »