Author Topic: Tarot with Jane  (Read 24424 times)

Offline Alchemist13

Re: Tarot with Jane
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2017, 03:49:33 AM »
She was wrong for me, blocked me after a bad review.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2017, 01:48:24 PM »
She's nice and more accurate over the phone. I find some readers are better through certain modes of communication over others, through chat I found her to be quite condescending and rude. She lectured for a bit and at that rate, I really wasn't having it.

Wow, I found the opposite.  When I was reading with her a while back, she was pretty good with chat.  Over the phone, she was like so blah for me.

BUT she was one of those readers who changes predictions and gets wishy washy and rude when you call her out on it.  Kind of like Angelic Dream (although I think she's a bit better than Angelic Dream, she's just awful IMO).

stargazer

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2017, 02:47:38 PM »
Jane is awful. She makes shit up for sure.

Offline verb18

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2017, 04:27:08 PM »
Jane is awful. She makes shit up for sure.

Agreed with this @stargazer - literally cold reads and pulls things out of thin air.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2017, 07:43:57 PM »
Shes one of those readers that has more bad days than good. When she is actually wanting to offer a professional readings, she can offer some astounding details.
Shes better on the phone, IMO. But if shes not really getting any details, she will just makestuff up or give you advice and drag out the reading. At her rate, not worth it overall.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2017, 07:52:49 PM »
Shes one of those readers that has more bad days than good. When she is actually wanting to offer a professional readings, she can offer some astounding details.
Shes better on the phone, IMO. But if shes not really getting any details, she will just makestuff up or give you advice and drag out the reading. At her rate, not worth it overall.

I remember the second reading I had with her was mouth dropping good, like picked up real specific stuff.  but after that, nah. 

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2017, 11:25:49 PM »
Anyone know what has happened to this reader?  She's not been on for 3+ months now.  I was just curious....I read with her a couple years back...although I think she was good picking up on personalities, nothing she predicted came to pass.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2017, 12:34:47 AM »
I'm finding that the few on my favs list show up sporadically. Keen has changed their payment terms, and I think most are finding it not worth it to sign on.
I think the hey day of steady traffic ended a few years ago.