Author Topic: Has anyone read with Michal?  (Read 2625 times)

Offline candy1

Has anyone read with Michal?
« on: September 28, 2017, 04:10:47 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has read with Michal?  I have read with her a few times, and honestly, I think she maybe better than I first had thought?  She doesn't spin a fairy tale, so I am wondering if people have had positive experiences with regards to her predictions?

Offline Epic08

Re: Has anyone read with Michal?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 04:49:38 PM »
What's the website?

Offline candy1

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 04:50:16 PM »
With Keen

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 05:29:31 PM »
I'll give her a try, although my balance was at zero. She is cheap and on now. This listing is $2.06 for career.
Can tap into any situation involving career changes and financial outlooks. Get 5 free minutes when you leave feedback!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 05:53:04 PM »
She is a card reader. She pretty much just agreed with an issue I was having and was like yeah she sees it in the cards, but she gave no predictions and couldn't understand the reason behind the issue at all (which is why I was calling), although she had no answers. So I don't know about this one. I only talked to her for 4 mins.

Offline candy1

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 07:11:30 PM »
She is a card reader. She pretty much just agreed with an issue I was having and was like yeah she sees it in the cards, but she gave no predictions and couldn't understand the reason behind the issue at all (which is why I was calling), although she had no answers. So I don't know about this one. I only talked to her for 4 mins.

I read with her about my POI - few times last year, and the last couple I thought there was no way she could be right.  Based on what has transpired since those reads - but looking back through all the transcripts - she read the current energy with him VERY well.  Her predictions then were fairly accurate - but I thought no way.  At the time of one of my last reads with her last year she said communication was not good (however up until that point my POI was initiating contact fairly regularly) - but disappeared not long after that - (which he does) then I reached out to her a month or two later after not hearing from him for a few weeks and she said that there would not be a relationship that he has basically blocked his energy from me (at that time) that because of the connection we have with each other he will continue to come back and such but at that point he had NO intention of a relationship.  My poi and I started communicating again a few months later and have been in regular/sporadic/hot and cold communication since.  So I read with her again (well over a year since my last read with her) and she said now there is potential for relationship etc.  but bumpy times yet (which I expect with him) and seemed to pick up quite accurately.  So.. I will stand by my thought that she is better than I originally thought she was.   I don't think she just reads cards (or even read them with me) when it comes to relationships or POI's - and maybe she is better with that area and career or finances?  I don't know.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 05:13:43 AM »
The time ran out and she was in the middle of talking, but I emailed her to ask her what was her final thoughts and she never replied. I've never had a reader to not follow up especially if they were talking and got cut off. Poor customer service.

Offline candy1

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2017, 02:18:24 PM »
The time ran out and she was in the middle of talking, but I emailed her to ask her what was her final thoughts and she never replied. I've never had a reader to not follow up especially if they were talking and got cut off. Poor customer service.

Have you checked to see if she has read the email?  (did you know you can do that ;) ) - Anyway, I am not saying she is a favorite or amazing or  anything - but she has been more accurate than quite a few that I have talked with - so I thought I would pass that info on to others.  Her rate is low - so...

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2017, 06:42:41 PM »
Got a general reading from her and she was very accurate. Only gave her names and didn't ask a specific question or give background information.

anything