Author Topic: Contact predictions  (Read 20140 times)

Furah2fun

Contact predictions
« on: October 27, 2012, 07:19:01 PM »
Hi everyone, has anyone had a successful contact prediction from a psychic when one had not been in contact with someone for quite sometime? I am asking regardless of final outcome or type of contact. Or if not, how far off in timing was the psychic?

elcaliente

Re: Contact predictions
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 10:07:54 PM »
truelove,
I looked through my notes and found the following advisors that predicted Contact in October.  By the time contact was made in October, it had been 6 months since I had seen or heard from my ex.

Reading date      Advisor               Network     

June                      MelanieSimms      BitWine         
July                       Ellen Hartwell       Keen             
July                       Trish Helm           PPN             
July                       Kisha/Aries Int      Keen
July                       Margaret              BitWine
July                       Sansanvi              Liveperson
August                   Abundant Visions  Keen
August                   Soul Navigation    Keen
August                   Jane Wilcox          Keen
August                   Northstar Julie      Northstarjulie.com
August                   Lady Fontaine       Keen
August                   Mizz Peg               Contact Psychics
September             Veuska                 Keen
September             Michele Caporale   PPN
September             Lady Ashley15      Keen
September             Princess Petie       Keen
September             Raven                  Contact
September             Vallentina Rose     PPN
September             OValley                Keen
September             Allynis                 Keen
September             Jacqueline            California Psychics
September             Wizardmask         Keen

Hi everyone, has anyone had a successful contact prediction from a psychic when one had not been in contact with someone for quite sometime? I am asking regardless of final outcome or type of contact. Or if not, how far off in timing was the psychic?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 10:09:26 PM by smee2 »

Offline oben

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 10:46:32 PM »
That is great smee2, I have to say I am jealous, lol. None of the contact predictions I got came to pass, not even one...

elcaliente

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 11:18:15 PM »
That's sad.  Are you reading with the same advisors?
That is great smee2, I have to say I am jealous, lol. None of the contact predictions I got came to pass, not even one...

Offline oben

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 01:06:45 AM »
I am not reading that often anymore, had a crazy reading phase and read with almost over 150 of them, 15-20% maybe saw no contact and no reconciliation and told me I should move on. Rest of them all talked about contact, first it was mid August then went on as time went on, and now almost October is over and nothing.

Furah2fun

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 01:55:31 AM »
Thanks for the responses. I am always curious to see how far off the timing predictions really are. @O, I  hate when they keep saying..august, sept, october, nov...etc. Its so annoying. It would be better if they  just said they can't do timing, rather than speculating!

Offline oben

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 02:45:16 AM »
Absolutely, I wish they would just be honest and say I do not do time. I do not know, I have been given so many hopes regarding the contact time, like he is calling in 4 days and I would be so excited and even lose sleep :) and of course frustration at the end :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 04:28:15 PM »
hey truelove,

I haven't had many readings through keen where i asked about contact, but i had a few on CP that were correct. I read with so many of them in the past but I only read with Eden off CP now as i feel she is the only one worth that amount per minute. She accurately predicted quite a few things among telling me that i would hear from my "sm" during a trip this june. It happened on the trip. Also, i know there are plenty of mixed reviews on Kelli, but she literally told me i would hear from my guy around september 25th in 2010 and it happened the night of the 25th (she predicted that at least a few weeks in advance, maybe a month). I thought she was feeding me BS in her readings but she seems to also have gotten the big picture as far as how things would be turning out in my situation.

Furah2fun

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 10:07:23 PM »
Hi Luckystar! Thanks for your insight, I have only read  on CP so that is helpful. I agree re kelli, when i read with her in 2011, she was blabbering about all this bs, but later turns out she was completely correct. She's an interesting one, she predicted one year out what street my ex would be working on in a major city. It wasn't july that I remembered her prediction from a year ago.

So she's been right in the big picture for you?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 09:03:15 PM »
I agree re kelli, when i read with her in 2011, she was blabbering about all this bs, but later turns out she was completely correct. She's an interesting one, she predicted one year out what street my ex would be working on in a major city. It wasn't july that I remembered her prediction from a year ago.

So she's been right in the big picture for you?

In the height of my psychic addiction back in 2010, i had a reading with her for about 40 minutes (at this time she was only like $4 a minute). After the call i thought she was mixing some BS into the reading for two reasons.
1) she went into my "past lives" and told me i was prosecuted and punished for all these crimes and things i did to help people and got punished for them (who can confirm these things??...)
2) she said my guy was immediately attracted to me and knew i was the one so he ran in fear (so in my mind i was like "OK maybe fairytale"), but then went on to say that by the time he was 25 (that would be 2 years out from that point), he would be ready to be serious with me. In short, we have been talking and are supposed to be meeting this week because he wants to apologize for the past (I could not be happier about this)....and now he is 25.
Anyway, i don't have my notes in front of me but she described him..... and also told me that i would start dating him and then i would meet another important guy who is older, and this would be while we were dating and then said i would have to make a choice between the two. Only later did i believe her as it looks like she got the picture right so far and also told me that i would have a boy and a girl (she said i have "2 children of destiny").... most of these things are in line with my two local psychics who both said i would have 2 children and a choice as well.......

I guess only time will tell :)

Furah2fun

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 03:50:30 AM »
WOW! Luckystar, that's amazing. Glad you are meeting this week and getting an apology!! I will be excited to hear what happens. Good Luck!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 03:58:16 AM »
Thanks truelove...who else have you had luck with on CP?

Furah2fun

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2012, 04:36:22 AM »
Truth be told, some predictions are still pending. However, given the current situation (or lack thereof!!) can't really see how would manifest. Having said that, several CPS were right with me from 2010-june 2012.

Summer, William, Genessa, and Alison (oddly none of them fed me a fairytale). Even paige and winter..although they were way too fairytale like..I miss reading with Summer a lot!!!
  I thought Kinsey and Anauel were quite good, but I won't know until end of this year if they are accurate.

Offline oben

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2012, 05:01:03 AM »
@Truelove: reading your post, I wondered what did summer tell me when I read with her, so I went through my notes, she at first told me that we are SMs and even we have been together during our past lives! We belong to each other and we will be together, the when I told her there was a significant distance geographically between us, she immediately said well you are not suppose to be life long partners, someone new is coming to your life till the new year!!! I wish I had a good reading with her too the way you had :)

Furah2fun

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2012, 05:09:09 AM »
@O, that sounds odd, so she said you will be meeting someone new. hmm. I had countless readings with her, so we established a rapport. Just another example of how people connect differently with psychics!