Author Topic: Contact predictions  (Read 20143 times)

elcaliente

Re: Contact predictions
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2012, 02:51:27 PM »
I can understand how frustrating it could be to get outcomes that are all over the board like that.  I wouldn't know what to feel I could believe.  Much strength to you. I has to be difficult waiting to see what occurs.
@smee2, I received opposing outcomes not only from different psychics but even from the same psychic at different readings.

Same here. New man, old man, he's with someone else, there's no one else but you, past lives, future lives. I've heard it all.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2012, 08:32:00 PM »
@Luckystar - I have to agree that many of us have been told reconciliation or someone new, right? The only thing with that is that I could tell you that.

Well, i am not sure if i am understanding that statement correctly, but not one psychic gave me both. I am saying some psychics predicted marriage with the first, and others predicted marriage with a new one.

From all my readings that i have had, it sounds like i will be dating the guy from my past when this new one comes into the picture. I will have to wait to see who is accurate in the next 6 months from here on out.

What I mean is that it's easy to tell someone that if their ex doesn't return then someone new will come along. That's just common sense and not very psychic to me. Not that this is your case because you stated that you've been told one or the other so that is different. I have had readings where I was told that my ex would return and if he didn't someone new was coming in, lol! I hope that's clearer now. Good luck with your situation and I hope it all manifests perfectly for you!! Fingers crossed, girl. :)

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2012, 09:29:31 PM »

sunandmoon,
i know i have asked you this before, and i am sorry if you already posted and i missed it but, can you recall ANY psychics that were accurate for you? Whether or not they said the guy was returning?

You have and it's dependent on my going back through my many notes.

But I can give you a quick summary from a psychic I had called the most. Keep in mind I have not called anyone for 13 months now. She admitted she was no good with timing BUT she said she had a great track record for two years, ie if she said in October 2005 there would be a reconciliation in December, it may be December 2007 (or 2005 or 2006, and no I had not been calling psychics for that long!)

She always saw my ex coming back. But in late 2010 or early 2011 she felt I would have a crush on someone by my birthday which is in March. That did happen and it seemed like he was interested in me as well. Fast forward to the end of August 2011 and we started dating. We are still together now.

She also saw me with someone who was good with money and who was the oldest son. That described my ex but it also describes my current bf.

When I thought I might be interested in perusing things with this new guy, I asked her about him specifically. She said he had a complicated personal life (he doesn't) and that he could be aggressive or have a temper (also doesn't have either. Again, we've been together for over a year now and he's the most laid back guy I've ever met, and I have become so calm and relaxed (for the most part, I still have my moments lol) because of that. 

So you can say she was right about the new guy... but still wrong about the ex because until I ceased calling she was still predicting he'd be back. But if we want to use her two year buffer what do we say? I started calling her in July 2010 - that's been over 2 years now. I stopped calling her July 2011. Does that give me till July 2013 to see if she's right about the ex? Not that I'll go back at this point!

Furah2fun

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2012, 12:37:10 AM »
Sunandmoon, that's great, that you are happy in a new relationship!!

anything