Author Topic: Contact predictions  (Read 20141 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Contact predictions
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 08:26:51 PM »
Summer, William, Genessa, and Alison (oddly none of them fed me a fairytale). Even paige and winter..although they were way too fairytale like 

I only read with Gennessa, Alison, and Winter. Winter is a total fairytale reader.....i mean it's really bad. Gennessa is a great empath, not too sure about predictions. Alison was just okay for me, and her predictions were wrong. All in all i wish i could have just saved all my money for 2-3 readers on that entire site.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 08:28:41 PM by Luckystar »

elcaliente

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 10:09:07 PM »
Luckystar,
When you say that some of the readers on CP's predictions were wrong, are you referring to the final outcome or just interim contact predictions? 
hey truelove,

I haven't had many readings through keen where i asked about contact, but i had a few on CP that were correct. I read with so many of them in the past but I only read with Eden off CP now as i feel she is the only one worth that amount per minute. She accurately predicted quite a few things among telling me that i would hear from my "sm" during a trip this june. It happened on the trip. Also, i know there are plenty of mixed reviews on Kelli, but she literally told me i would hear from my guy around september 25th in 2010 and it happened the night of the 25th (she predicted that at least a few weeks in advance, maybe a month). I thought she was feeding me BS in her readings but she seems to also have gotten the big picture as far as how things would be turning out in my situation.

Offline oben

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 11:28:17 PM »
Both winter and genessa fed me fairy tale, William gave me a semi fairy tale as well. The first two had time lines for late August early September. But William has a prediction for November which I am 100% sure will not happen lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2012, 12:27:56 AM »
When you say that some of the readers on CP's predictions were wrong, are you referring to the final outcome or just interim contact predictions?

@smee2
Well first of all, i think i should say that MOST of the things that MOST of them told me on CP were wrong. I only mentioned Kelli because i thought it was worth noting that she stuck out to me since she actually told me around an exact date when someone would contact me and he did (and it wasn't "2", or "within a week", it was "around sept.25th"....but this was still when she was $4 a minute and i would not call her back for what they are charging for her now...she tends to ramble on. Eden is the other psychic on there who has gotten the timing of things right, however in addition to this she has also been very accurate in her remote viewing and predictions for me.
All in all, I really can't say if any one of them was right about the "final outcome" since i am not yet married or even engaged...and i won't know how many children i will have for a while so i can't confirm the children.

What is interesting though regarding the "final outcome" i have been given, is that the person psychics have seen me with in the end differs between some of them. On one hand some people see me ending up with the guy from my past, and then a few other psychics have seen me choosing someone " a few years older, about 6ft, with dark hair and blue eyes".

Obviously i don't know what will happen but at this point i just want to be with the person who is best for me and who i am also the best for. A few years ago this just wasn't the case... i was a complete mess. I would love to talk to cookie sometime to see if she could also describe my "future husband" but jeez i think i need a better paying job if i am going to have a good chat with her lol
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 12:35:51 AM by Luckystar »

elcaliente

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2012, 01:00:08 AM »
Luckstar,
Thanks for the clarification.  So, essentially, if I understand your post correctly, there are some readers that have predicted that you will be reunited with someone from your past, and others that have predicted that you will end up with someone new.  Of those that predicted you would reunite, there have been various dates given as to when you would have contact, and I presume thost dates have passed?  In my assessment of a psychic, I tend to consider interim contact less important than final outcome.  Timing is difficult to predict for a large number of psychics. Most will even admit that, at least of those that I have read with, anyway.  As a result, I take timing with a grain of salt unless I am speaking with someone that has garnered a good reputation for timing accuracy.  In my opinion, Kisha seems to be well-regarded for timing accuracy.

I was told, by Kisha, by the way, that in personal relationships, timing is even more difficult to predict than with career situations etc.  Her rationale is that a person that might "know what he wants to do, but might not take action right away for one reason or another.  Perhaps he wants to be sure; perhaps he has some emotional issue to address beforehand, or perhaps it is a case of a person fighting the feelings in his heart"  Ultimately, the heart wins the battle and hence the final outcome manifest...but in terms of when that occurs, well, the prediction could be off a little.   

@smee2
Well first of all, i think i should say that MOST of the things that MOST of them told me on CP were wrong. I only mentioned Kelli because i thought it was worth noting that she stuck out to me since she actually told me around an exact date when someone would contact me and he did (and it wasn't "2", or "within a week", it was "around sept.25th"....but this was still when she was $4 a minute and i would not call her back for what they are charging for her now...she tends to ramble on. Eden is the other psychic on there who has gotten the timing of things right, however in addition to this she has also been very accurate in her remote viewing and predictions for me.
All in all, I really can't say if any one of them was right about the "final outcome" since i am not yet married or even engaged...and i won't know how many children i will have for a while so i can't confirm the children.

What is interesting though regarding the "final outcome" i have been given, is that the person psychics have seen me with in the end differs between some of them. On one hand some people see me ending up with the guy from my past, and then a few other psychics have seen me choosing someone " a few years older, about 6ft, with dark hair and blue eyes".

Obviously i don't know what will happen but at this point i just want to be with the person who is best for me and who i am also the best for. A few years ago this just wasn't the case... i was a complete mess. I would love to talk to cookie sometime to see if she could also describe my "future husband" but jeez i think i need a better paying job if i am going to have a good chat with her lol
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 01:04:43 AM by smee2 »

tjoy12

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2012, 01:56:12 AM »
If that were really the case, there would be more happy stories on this forum.

Just sayin...

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 02:33:03 AM »
So, essentially, if I understand your post correctly, there are some readers that have predicted that you will be reunited with someone from your past, and others that have predicted that you will end up with someone new.

Yes....like most of us here.

Of those that predicted you would reunite, there have been various dates given as to when you would have contact, and I presume thost dates have passed?

This is a tricky question, because i only really had to ask about contact in 2009-2010 when i was the one falling apart and constantly trying to get him to talk to me (while he ran off with someone else). After i reunited with a different guy (someone i briefly dated in college), it only took him a few months for him to contact me. So essentially, it has been sort of like a see-saw relationship. Most of those CP people told me dates that came and went and only a few saw contact correctly. Now i ask about the bigger picture. Kisha is one of the psychics who sees me wanting to be with this older man instead. I was very impressed with my initial reading with her because she basically reviewed my past with me without me asking questions.

Tjoy, what did you mean, "if that were the case" ......which part of whose reply were you referring to?

elcaliente

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 02:38:51 AM »
Luckystar,
That's interesting.  So most of the people on this forum have received opposing outcomes?  I, for one, have not. My outcome predictions from the readers I've read with are all the same. How many of the rest of you have received outcomes that offer different outcomes like that?
So, essentially, if I understand your post correctly, there are some readers that have predicted that you will be reunited with someone from your past, and others that have predicted that you will end up with someone new.

Yes....like most of us here.

Of those that predicted you would reunite, there have been various dates given as to when you would have contact, and I presume thost dates have passed?

This is a tricky question, because i only really had to ask about contact in 2009-2010 when i was the one falling apart and constantly trying to get him to talk to me (while he ran off with someone else). After i reunited with a different guy (someone i briefly dated in college), it only took him a few months for him to contact me. So essentially, it has been sort of like a see-saw relationship. Most of those CP people told me dates that came and went and only a few saw contact correctly. Now i ask about the bigger picture. Kisha is one of the psychics who sees me wanting to be with this older man instead. I was very impressed with my initial reading with her because she basically reviewed my past with me without me asking questions.

Tjoy, what did you mean, "if that were the case" ......which part of whose reply were you referring to?

I don't think it really matters if you ask or simply receive contact timing, the fact of the matter is that contact timing is still not that important.  It is the end result that counts. So if I understand correctly, you have moved on to another man now, even though your ex is in the wings?  Do I have it right?

Offline oben

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 02:42:33 AM »
I have to say that envious of people who had a very good connection itch kisha, to me she did not say much, it was more a general reading, gave me some numbers, and the first reading said not only he did not care about me and what he did, but he even thought that he was right at what he did! Then on the other reading she said he is regretting what he did. And that he will contact me but it will not be good, and very random, I asked her what did that mean and she was like he wants to contact so he will intentionally contact u but for a very random thing and will not give you anything. And this is impossible. Also the time frame she gave already passed with no connection.

Offline oben

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2012, 02:44:29 AM »
@smee2, I received opposing outcomes not only from different psychics but even from the same psychic at different readings. Actually I had even psychics who changed their story while talking to me based on what I told them ;)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2012, 02:50:26 AM »
Oh....maybe not most of us, but yes i think some people on here have been told by a reader "yes he is coming back" and then with another reader "no he is not i see you with someone else"

Maybe we should take a poll on this....interesting. I am guessing it is alot less confusing if you always have the same outcome being given to you  :)

I agree that the outcome is most important...who cares if we get contact if it is just going to end up in more turmoil and confusion or end up falling apart ???

and omg speaking of confusion....
So if I understand correctly, you have moved on to another man now, even though your ex is in the wings?  Do I have it right? 

no lol, this was during the time my sm was "so happy" with another girl....once i got into a relationship with my boyfriend from college (this was a different ex, not the sm)...THEN he got the feeling that i wasn't his anymore....and starting contacting me. It actually turned into a mess for a bit after that but here we are 4 years later after first connecting and i am supposed to be meeting him this week. To clarify further, this "new" guy that some of the psychics are seeing, is someone i have not met yet. Hope that helps? :)

Furah2fun

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2012, 03:38:27 AM »
This is turning out to be quite an interesting discussion. I for one have always gotten the same outcome. To be honest, it is annoying! Why can't they see this dark haired, well built, 6"2 male for me?? haha.

Luckystar, your story proves another point. When you start dating someone else, they always come back!!!

4 years later!! WOW! So interesting how everything is playing out for you. I am excited for your meeting this week.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2012, 07:51:41 AM »
@truelove - Haha, agreed, great thread!

@smee - Since we are taking a "poll" of sorts...I have gotten varying outcomes but mostly varying time frames, tbh. Pretty much all but maybe 3 or 4 of the 100+ readings I've gotten see that my ex and I have unfinished business at the very least. Most of my trusted readers have seen the "outcome" or at least the first part of my outcome happening in winter. A few others see it happening further out. The interesting thing is that I have always been told that by the readers that I trust since winter (Jan/Feb) of this year or earlier...so none of the typical 2-3 month push out of time frames that many cold readers do.

@Luckystar - I have to agree that many of us have been told reconciliation or someone new, right? The only thing with that is that I could tell you that. So could your neighbor, your boss, and the check out girl at the grocery store, haha!!! I think that's where I get most frustrated with some readers. I posted something about this in this sub forum under the thread "Really? Ya Think!" LOL! I'll list a few that I truly feel have not blown smoke up my a**: Sapphire21, Cookie, Northstar Julie, LadyP, Kisha, Source Power, Gaylene, Queen Of Cups 18, Denise (Angelic Tarot on Etsy), and Rachel (http://visionsbyrachelj.webs.com/). I am not saying they are 100% accurate (all predictions are still pending) but all of them have accurately described things in one way or another they could not have known and they have all been honest, ethical, and realistic. None of the ones listed have ever mentioned another man coming in to my life.

elcaliente

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2012, 12:39:46 PM »
decibel.diva,
That's what I am saying, really.  When we post about predictions not coming to pass, we all should really be careful to describe what type of prediction didn't materialize.  Is it the final outcome that didn't occur, or is it some interim contact or event that didn't happen, yet the final outcome is still some time out.  After all, this forum is to rate psychics' accuracy and there are newcomers that are reading what we report to determine which reader might be best for them.   If, in fact, a prediction that is reported as not having materialized is simply related to a contact time line that didn't happen, that doesn't necessarily indicate that the outcome will not occur - just perhaps at a later time than was expected.  I think it it important to note that.

@truelove - Haha, agreed, great thread!

@smee - Since we are taking a "poll" of sorts...I have gotten varying outcomes but mostly varying time frames, tbh. Pretty much all but maybe 3 or 4 of the 100+ readings I've gotten see that my ex and I have unfinished business at the very least. Most of my trusted readers have seen the "outcome" or at least the first part of my outcome happening in winter. A few others see it happening further out. The interesting thing is that I have always been told that by the readers that I trust since winter (Jan/Feb) of this year or earlier...so none of the typical 2-3 month push out of time frames that many cold readers do.

@Luckystar - I have to agree that many of us have been told reconciliation or someone new, right? The only thing with that is that I could tell you that. So could your neighbor, your boss, and the check out girl at the grocery store, haha!!! I think that's where I get most frustrated with some readers. I posted something about this in this sub forum under the thread "Really? Ya Think!" LOL! I'll list a few that I truly feel have not blown smoke up my a**: Sapphire21, Cookie, Northstar Julie, LadyP, Kisha, Source Power, Gaylene, Queen Of Cups 18, Denise (Angelic Tarot on Etsy), and Rachel (http://visionsbyrachelj.webs.com/). I am not saying they are 100% accurate (all predictions are still pending) but all of them have accurately described things in one way or another they could not have known and they have all been honest, ethical, and realistic. None of the ones listed have ever mentioned another man coming in to my life.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2012, 02:41:04 PM »
@Luckystar - I have to agree that many of us have been told reconciliation or someone new, right? The only thing with that is that I could tell you that.

Well, i am not sure if i am understanding that statement correctly, but not one psychic gave me both. I am saying some psychics predicted marriage with the first, and others predicted marriage with a new one.

From all my readings that i have had, it sounds like i will be dating the guy from my past when this new one comes into the picture. I will have to wait to see who is accurate in the next 6 months from here on out.

sunandmoon,
i know i have asked you this before, and i am sorry if you already posted and i missed it but, can you recall ANY psychics that were accurate for you? Whether or not they said the guy was returning?