Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 83666 times)

Online Apalm831

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #615 on: August 11, 2018, 02:33:20 AM »
I love Anne
But how has she been for positive ‘outcomes’ with you guys?

Offline Member5

« Reply #616 on: August 11, 2018, 03:22:02 AM »
I have read with her a few times, every time she was very nice and gave me a positive outcome. Nothing ever happened. She did pick up some key personality traits but that was it.

Offline Tthompsj

« Reply #617 on: August 11, 2018, 11:43:06 AM »
When I last read with her some time ago, she didn’t give me s positive outcome per se. She said that the opportunity had been lost although there was a very strong physical and sexual attraction and that one of us needed to offer up a chance to start over in order to get it back on track.

Nothing came true, thankfully lol. Opportunity was NOT lost :)

Offline greekgeek

« Reply #618 on: August 11, 2018, 01:52:06 PM »
Felt the need to weigh in on the QoC debate.

I’ve been reading with her on and off for a very, very, very long time and consider myself a sort of expert, for better or for worse. Almost exclusively about romance, and once I asked her about work. In that prediction, she was somewhat correct. In short, she saw my company financially motivating me to stay. In reality what happened was I started charging overtime which is my legal right, and I wouldn’t be taking a no for an answer. Was it the company’s decision? No. Were they trying to prevent me from leaving? No. It was me going after what was already mine. So Ann was both right, and wrong.

I mention the above because her personal readings are similar in that she’ll see something that’s correct, but interpret incorrectly. Time and time again she has been right, with several POIs, about what they were thinking / feeling AT THE MOMENT. At best, for me she’s accurate with predictions 2-3 weeks out, max. Further than that she has never been correct save for one prediction about POI moving homes she made about 6 weeks in advance. And he did move. Also, I called her over a decade ago about a guy who I ended up marrying. She always told me it would never work out, move on. She was accurate about what he was feeling at the time but not with how it eventually unfolded. We not only reconciled but got married and were very happy for a long time. Since divorced, but that doesn’t factor in to Ann because she always told me he’d never be back.

Like many of you, I’ve also been subjected to her mood swings. For whatever reason she likes me but I’m not immune to her curt-ness and sometimes she’s downright rude, like you’re an idiot why are you asking me this? I don’t appreciate it but have suffered through it until now because bar none she has been spot on thus far. I’ve stopped calling her and won’t again because I’ve finally understood her further interpretations are not only incorrect, they cause anxiety. Someone on here said her no-nonsense approach is ethical and I agree wholeheartedly. That said, her bedside manner is not for me however ethical it may be. While I always appreciate honesty, delivery is also very important. I know myself and know who will catapult me into needless drama and she’s one of them. Regardless of how accurate she has been for me, I won’t put myself through that.

So take this FWIW. Presently and very short term, she’s amazingly gifted. Other than that, protect yourself if you’re sensitive like I am.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #619 on: August 11, 2018, 02:09:17 PM »
Felt the need to weigh in on the QoC debate.

I’ve been reading with her on and off for a very, very, very long time and consider myself a sort of expert, for better or for worse. Almost exclusively about romance, and once I asked her about work. In that prediction, she was somewhat correct. In short, she saw my company financially motivating me to stay. In reality what happened was I started charging overtime which is my legal right, and I wouldn’t be taking a no for an answer. Was it the company’s decision? No. Were they trying to prevent me from leaving? No. It was me going after what was already mine. So Ann was both right, and wrong.

I mention the above because her personal readings are similar in that she’ll see something that’s correct, but interpret incorrectly. Time and time again she has been right, with several POIs, about what they were thinking / feeling AT THE MOMENT. At best, for me she’s accurate with predictions 2-3 weeks out, max. Further than that she has never been correct save for one prediction about POI moving homes she made about 6 weeks in advance. And he did move. Also, I called her over a decade ago about a guy who I ended up marrying. She always told me it would never work out, move on. She was accurate about what he was feeling at the time but not with how it eventually unfolded. We not only reconciled but got married and were very happy for a long time. Since divorced, but that doesn’t factor in to Ann because she always told me he’d never be back.

Like many of you, I’ve also been subjected to her mood swings. For whatever reason she likes me but I’m not immune to her curt-ness and sometimes she’s downright rude, like you’re an idiot why are you asking me this? I don’t appreciate it but have suffered through it until now because bar none she has been spot on thus far. I’ve stopped calling her and won’t again because I’ve finally understood her further interpretations are not only incorrect, they cause anxiety. Someone on here said her no-nonsense approach is ethical and I agree wholeheartedly. That said, her bedside manner is not for me however ethical it may be. While I always appreciate honesty, delivery is also very important. I know myself and know who will catapult me into needless drama and she’s one of them. Regardless of how accurate she has been for me, I won’t put myself through that.

So take this FWIW. Presently and very short term, she’s amazingly gifted. Other than that, protect yourself if you’re sensitive like I am.

Very well said!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #620 on: August 12, 2018, 05:41:40 PM »
I had my first reading with her. She was okay. Said some things that POI is overwhelmed at work, and that is accurate. Said she sees someone from the past coming into his life again. Said POI likes this person a lot, and he doesn’t love me is only attracted to me. This really made me feel bad. I don’t know whether she is accurate about this, I guess time will tell.

I didn’t want to ask more, I was afraid. She sounded a tad annoyed.

Offline Member5

« Reply #621 on: August 12, 2018, 06:17:40 PM »
Queen of Cups told me that I wouldn't get a job I really wanted.  I was bummed, and thought she was right, as she has been right in the past.  I just got word that she was wrong! It looks like I'll be getting the job.  I'm so happy! The readers that got it right were The Hope, and Tina Z.
I just read with The Hope. What to you think about her reading? Isn't she just a card reader?

I read with her earlier this year on something non romantic and she was correct, it happened exactly as she predicted within 3 days.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #622 on: August 12, 2018, 06:40:07 PM »
how long were you with your POI? did you break it off or he did? QofC does not see too far into the future just FYI

I had my first reading with her. She was okay. Said some things that POI is overwhelmed at work, and that is accurate. Said she sees someone from the past coming into his life again. Said POI likes this person a lot, and he doesn’t love me is only attracted to me. This really made me feel bad. I don’t know whether she is accurate about this, I guess time will tell.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #623 on: August 12, 2018, 08:30:15 PM »
how long were you with your POI? did you break it off or he did? QofC does not see too far into the future just FYI

Been on and off with POI for years. We have a bond and said we’ll always be in each others’ lives. POI has issues with getting emotionally close. So I don’t know what she picked up on, it confused me.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #624 on: August 12, 2018, 09:06:27 PM »
Has she ever been wrong with an outcome? Of what will happen in the future?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #625 on: August 12, 2018, 09:39:08 PM »
Something she told me would happen in February didn't happen. The next reading I had with her, it changed. I think she is good at the right now, not so much picking up on future events. Then that really does apply to 99.9 percent of  readers on here.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #626 on: August 12, 2018, 09:48:36 PM »
I would like to add more to this.... she isn't good even on short term predictions . She is gifted for sure, but only at the present moment . I was impressed with her as she could pick up stuff, but her predictions 50/50. They might happen or might not . Would I call her again? Yes, only to find out what's going on st the moment . That's it

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #627 on: August 12, 2018, 10:27:30 PM »
I would like to add more to this.... she isn't good even on short term predictions . She is gifted for sure, but only at the present moment . I was impressed with her as she could pick up stuff, but her predictions 50/50. They might happen or might not . Would I call her again? Yes, only to find out what's going on st the moment . That's it

This is good to keep in mind. She told me she sees an ex coming around in POI's life again, someone he dated briefly, then asked if I knew about this person. I don't really know who this person might be...I assumed the last person that he dated a while back? She said yes that's her...I was wondering if she was grasping at straws. And it also worried me...that this might happen in the future. Now I am obsessing about this and I feel like I can't stop thinking about it. :/

Offline Newlife

« Reply #628 on: August 12, 2018, 11:40:36 PM »
It could also be that you're the ex shed picking up.

This is good to keep in mind. She told me she sees an ex coming around in POI's life again, someone he dated briefly, then asked if I knew about this person. I don't really know who this person might be...I assumed the last person that he dated a while back? She said yes that's her...I was wondering if she was grasping at straws. And it also worried me...that this might happen in the future. Now I am obsessing about this and I feel like I can't stop thinking about it. :/

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #629 on: August 13, 2018, 12:16:38 AM »
It could also be that you're the ex shed picking up.

Yes, I thought about that too!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 12:47:13 AM by Dreamer23 »

anything