Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623960 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1155 on: October 10, 2019, 05:46:35 PM »
I am very confused with the experience I just had with QOC... I called her yesterday and she sounded different... almost like a different person (similar to what people have said here before). Well in this reading she said POI is distracted by work, will reach out in a 4 and she sees us meeting up again in the future. I decided to call again today and she said POI is distracted by another female, doesn’t trust his emotions, will break my heart, and does not see him reaching out again. Anyone had this experience?? So confusing. In previous readings about him she’s said we’d have communication again but this one was just so different...

Doesn’t she usually make her predictions based off tarot cards though? I wouldn’t try to rely on a set of illustrated cards for set answers lol. When I read with her she was WAAAYYYYY off and her prediction (thankfully) didn’t come to pass. I’d honestly pick a different reader if I were you

Ok--this post put me over the edge.  Seriously.  What do you want, Sydney?  Everyone on this forum is bellyaching about some reader who is a fake and now you''re knocking tarot cards--THEN WHY GET ANY READINGS?  If everyone is rude or wrong or fairytales, what do you really want?  Is no one allowed to use a tool or be wrong and always be polite?  Honestly, if I thought about the masses of crap that Keen readers have to deal with, my head would spin. I wouldn't be able to do that job for one day--even if I were God and 1000% certain because of all this sort of crap--because of all the whining.  You're not happy when you get fairytale readings and you're not happy when you're disappointed but you call again and again and again--to what end?  Why piss your money away?  Can you afford to burn it?  Are you independently wealthy?  Send me some money--I want a new Gucci bag. 

I've been following the threads on this and on Cookie,  and now how her line is so short because she's a bad reader--well, maybe her line is reduced from 105 to 26, but she works for someone!   I spoke to Cookie and she was lovely--whether she was right or wrong, she was doing her best, I believe; she knew some things that she just couldn't have made up--and it's not a reason to berate her.  It's a reason to be disappointed but not call her a fake.

I've read with Queen of Cups a number of times, she's been consistently right--has she been nice all the time?  Hardly, but was she honest?  Did she do her best with me?  YES.  And that's all she has to do for her job.  I read with Chloe Queen of Diamonds who was a massive B***H--she yelled at me.  But, she said what I needed to hear.  Her delivery was poor but she was right and honest.  You're talking matters of the heart or the pocketbook--the places we are most sensitive; we don't want to believe what we don't want to believe, but we need to be open to the fact that the truth isn't always pretty and we don't live in a RomCom.

Last year, I had a reader tell me to look for tarot readers, so I mostly rely on tarot readers and I find them more accurate than psychics--for others, that's the not the case.  It's personal.  I had a reader give me extremely specific and accurate dates of things for work.  FROM THOSE LITTLE ILLUSTRATED CARDS THAT YOU MAKE FUN OF.  People have been using tarot for centuries, so there obviously is something to it.

Try to remember the following:  1) not everyone is going to be in a great mood all the time.  They are human.  They have to talk to tens of people who are anxious, frustrated, and scared.  Imagine doing that for hours on end.  When you're having a good day, do you call Keen for the heck of it?  No--you only call under duress; they endure that constantly.  They will not always be in a great mood.  Either deal with it, or don't call.  2) They are not God.  Who works for some, doesn't work for others--you see it on the boards all the time.  My two favorite readers who work for me, don't work for others--I've seen people call them fake on these boards.  They sure as heck AREN'T fake--I've seen their accuracy time and again and that's why I keep calling back.  Arrianna didn't work for me--do I think she's fake? No.  I think she just didn't read it right; or she got some signal crossed. Doesn't make her a bad person.   3) If you think the illustrated little cards are bullocks, DON'T CALL TAROT READERS. 

Honestly, get a hobby that doesn't include this forum or psychics.  Get some perspective.  Accept that crap is going to be hard and you're going to get bad news and be disappointed.  Find a few readers that work for you and stay in that realm, but ease up for god sakes.

First of all you need to take a fucking chill pill. If my opinion "put you over the edge" then YOU need to seek therapy. The person I responded to got two completely different readings - QOC uses tarot cards and tarot cards are never consistent. Clearly she's not connecting with her so god forbid I tell her to find someone who she WILL connect with and save her money. Sure it's fun to get tarot readings but trying to rely on them for accurate information (for some people) is pushing it in my opinion.

Reading is fundamental - I NEVER once stated anything negative about QOC's personality or attitude so go lecture someone else, sweetie. Were you there during my reading with QOC? Did I tell you all the details about my situation during my reading? No. So you need to shut the fuck up and stay in your lane. My reading with her was negative because she didn't even get the current situation which should've been a red flag then and there. Not only that but her "prediction" wasn't even close to happening. If you have an issue with MY reading then take it up with the QOC for not being able to give me remotely correct information. During the reading itself QOC never gave me attitude or was mean with me like she was with some people here.

If she worked for you, great. But that doesn't mean that you can try and demean me and my opinion/experience with her. TAROTS DON'T WORK FOR EVERYONE. Get over yourself. It's sad that my opinion has your panties in a twist so follow your own advice and get a hobby that doesn't include forums, psychics, or chasing after men who are taken.

My, my, Sydney....who needs a chill pill, now. Swearing, even?! And that last dig about chasing men who are taken. Nice work. ;)

How is it a "dig" when you've been talking about it on these threads? If you don't want it brought up then don't spill your business  ;)

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #1156 on: October 10, 2019, 06:40:17 PM »
I am very confused with the experience I just had with QOC... I called her yesterday and she sounded different... almost like a different person (similar to what people have said here before). Well in this reading she said POI is distracted by work, will reach out in a 4 and she sees us meeting up again in the future. I decided to call again today and she said POI is distracted by another female, doesn’t trust his emotions, will break my heart, and does not see him reaching out again. Anyone had this experience?? So confusing. In previous readings about him she’s said we’d have communication again but this one was just so different...

Doesn’t she usually make her predictions based off tarot cards though? I wouldn’t try to rely on a set of illustrated cards for set answers lol. When I read with her she was WAAAYYYYY off and her prediction (thankfully) didn’t come to pass. I’d honestly pick a different reader if I were you

Ok--this post put me over the edge.  Seriously.  What do you want, Sydney?  Everyone on this forum is bellyaching about some reader who is a fake and now you''re knocking tarot cards--THEN WHY GET ANY READINGS?  If everyone is rude or wrong or fairytales, what do you really want?  Is no one allowed to use a tool or be wrong and always be polite?  Honestly, if I thought about the masses of crap that Keen readers have to deal with, my head would spin. I wouldn't be able to do that job for one day--even if I were God and 1000% certain because of all this sort of crap--because of all the whining.  You're not happy when you get fairytale readings and you're not happy when you're disappointed but you call again and again and again--to what end?  Why piss your money away?  Can you afford to burn it?  Are you independently wealthy?  Send me some money--I want a new Gucci bag. 

I've been following the threads on this and on Cookie,  and now how her line is so short because she's a bad reader--well, maybe her line is reduced from 105 to 26, but she works for someone!   I spoke to Cookie and she was lovely--whether she was right or wrong, she was doing her best, I believe; she knew some things that she just couldn't have made up--and it's not a reason to berate her.  It's a reason to be disappointed but not call her a fake.

I've read with Queen of Cups a number of times, she's been consistently right--has she been nice all the time?  Hardly, but was she honest?  Did she do her best with me?  YES.  And that's all she has to do for her job.  I read with Chloe Queen of Diamonds who was a massive B***H--she yelled at me.  But, she said what I needed to hear.  Her delivery was poor but she was right and honest.  You're talking matters of the heart or the pocketbook--the places we are most sensitive; we don't want to believe what we don't want to believe, but we need to be open to the fact that the truth isn't always pretty and we don't live in a RomCom.

Last year, I had a reader tell me to look for tarot readers, so I mostly rely on tarot readers and I find them more accurate than psychics--for others, that's the not the case.  It's personal.  I had a reader give me extremely specific and accurate dates of things for work.  FROM THOSE LITTLE ILLUSTRATED CARDS THAT YOU MAKE FUN OF.  People have been using tarot for centuries, so there obviously is something to it.

Try to remember the following:  1) not everyone is going to be in a great mood all the time.  They are human.  They have to talk to tens of people who are anxious, frustrated, and scared.  Imagine doing that for hours on end.  When you're having a good day, do you call Keen for the heck of it?  No--you only call under duress; they endure that constantly.  They will not always be in a great mood.  Either deal with it, or don't call.  2) They are not God.  Who works for some, doesn't work for others--you see it on the boards all the time.  My two favorite readers who work for me, don't work for others--I've seen people call them fake on these boards.  They sure as heck AREN'T fake--I've seen their accuracy time and again and that's why I keep calling back.  Arrianna didn't work for me--do I think she's fake? No.  I think she just didn't read it right; or she got some signal crossed. Doesn't make her a bad person.   3) If you think the illustrated little cards are bullocks, DON'T CALL TAROT READERS. 

Honestly, get a hobby that doesn't include this forum or psychics.  Get some perspective.  Accept that crap is going to be hard and you're going to get bad news and be disappointed.  Find a few readers that work for you and stay in that realm, but ease up for god sakes.

First of all you need to take a fucking chill pill. If my opinion "put you over the edge" then YOU need to seek therapy. The person I responded to got two completely different readings - QOC uses tarot cards and tarot cards are never consistent. Clearly she's not connecting with her so god forbid I tell her to find someone who she WILL connect with and save her money. Sure it's fun to get tarot readings but trying to rely on them for accurate information (for some people) is pushing it in my opinion.

Reading is fundamental - I NEVER once stated anything negative about QOC's personality or attitude so go lecture someone else, sweetie. Were you there during my reading with QOC? Did I tell you all the details about my situation during my reading? No. So you need to shut the fuck up and stay in your lane. My reading with her was negative because she didn't even get the current situation which should've been a red flag then and there. Not only that but her "prediction" wasn't even close to happening. If you have an issue with MY reading then take it up with the QOC for not being able to give me remotely correct information. During the reading itself QOC never gave me attitude or was mean with me like she was with some people here.

If she worked for you, great. But that doesn't mean that you can try and demean me and my opinion/experience with her. TAROTS DON'T WORK FOR EVERYONE. Get over yourself. It's sad that my opinion has your panties in a twist so follow your own advice and get a hobby that doesn't include forums, psychics, or chasing after men who are taken.

My, my, Sydney....who needs a chill pill, now. Swearing, even?! And that last dig about chasing men who are taken. Nice work. ;)

How is it a "dig" when you've been talking about it on these threads? If you don't want it brought up then don't spill your business  ;)

It was a dig because you threw it in my face in a nasty way.  But, hey--I can take it.   

I wasn't going to respond to this thread, but I'll say my final piece and then you all can come back at me, and have the last word. Enjoy that.

I find it interesting that you attack me for criticizing Sydney's comments but no one has my back when she comes after me--it's interesting how one-sided it is, yet you accuse me of the very thing you are doing.

To be clear--the biggest problem I have with Sydney and this forum (which is why I will refrain from coming back here), is the amount of whining and complaining.  I will go back to my original question--what do you want? You are calling a psychic and expecting them to predict WITH CERTAINTY the action of another person.  And then you get mad when they are wrong (whether the error is in your favor or not--for example, Sydney who is riding off gleefully into the sunset with her love yet still bellyaching about something!).  What do you want?  They aren't God. You will not know the answer, with 100% certainty until it happens or doesn't happen.  It's difficult to sit in the unknowing, but we hope it turns out the way we want.

Am I being condescending?  YES.  Am I judging?  YES, yes I am.  I hate that I call psychics but I try to balance it with more helpful tools to manage my anxiety.  And I see it for what it is--A TOOL; some people use drugs or alcohol or food or whatever--I call Psychics.  I wish I didn't.  And when readers are wrong, I am disappointed but I try not to villify them--and I'm lucky that I've found a handful of readers that work really well for me.  Those same readers that I think are excellent, don't work for other friends and their readers don't necessary fit for me.  But instead of taking it personally, thinking they are all charlatans and evil doers and just out for their own pocketooks, I choose to stick with those who do work.  And I NEVER fool myself into thinking that I am a victim--and neither should any of you--to some psychic.  You all CHOOSE to spend the money, to make the call, to engage in this behavior.  Let's be very clear.  And it's easy to get beaten down and paint them all with the same horrible brush, but it's not fair--there are readers who have seen me through love affairs, lost pregnancies, job changes and just plain daily challenges--and, as I said before, I know they do their best; and I know if these people had to help me for free--if I really needed them, they would help me for free, because they have.  They hate this forum, resent that they are all kicked around and I don't blame them.  I would NEVER want to be a reader on Keen--and especially deal with all of you--and me, during an anxiety attack--and be kicked for no reason.  Because the guy you like, who is clearly over you, doesn't want to come back--it's not their fault!  They are the messenger. 

So, yes, we can all just pretend that we respect all opinions here and you can go ahead and tell me what a horrible, condescending bitch I am. That's fine--it's not the first time and it won't be the last.  And Sydney can say snotty things because I'm involved with a guy who is dating someone else (again, a story you don't know anything about but go ahead an invent a narrative that suits you)--have at it!, but I will not stand by and let you all just claim, "poor me" and blame Keen and blame readers who do their best, and blame tarot and blame all this crap because you don't want to take responsibility for your action; because our society tells you that nothing is your fault.  We are ALL addicted to psychics; we all want control over things we cannot control.  And Sydney's post got my panties in a bunch because all you guys do is sit and complain about things.  Well, either stop calling psychics and try to work with a therapist to hone a different set of coping tools that will help you navigate the uncertainties of life (which, yes, I AM DOING), or know that when you call a reader, you will get an answer you like or you don't like.  They may be right and they may not be--and you have to give up that final decision to God, because, you don't have control.  I would urge you to learn more than just the answer to the question you are seeking.  I would urge you to start listening to your own inner voices, to reclaim your power and to trust your own intuition that is free--and to stop being a victim and stop getting in your own way!  I watch you bathe in your discomfort and blame someone else for things you don't want to take responsibility for and it is pathetic. 

So, go ahead and lecture about whatever and call me names and do what you like--someone even floated that I may get kicked off this forum--that's fine.  There are bigger things in life than an anonymous psychic forum.  But STOP COMPLAINING. Be grateful for readers or modalities that DO work for you.  Stop giving over your power to Queen of Cups or Cookie or Kisha or any of them.  Use it as a tool to navigate forward, but live YOUR life--heal, grow, learn and take responsibility for yourselves and for your choices and handle your disappointment with your big girl pants on!  FFS!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #1157 on: October 10, 2019, 07:54:55 PM »

It was a dig because you threw it in my face in a nasty way.  But, hey--I can take it.   

I wasn't going to respond to this thread, but I'll say my final piece and then you all can come back at me, and have the last word. Enjoy that.

I find it interesting that you attack me for criticizing Sydney's comments but no one has my back when she comes after me--it's interesting how one-sided it is, yet you accuse me of the very thing you are doing.

To be clear--the biggest problem I have with Sydney and this forum (which is why I will refrain from coming back here), is the amount of whining and complaining.  I will go back to my original question--what do you want? You are calling a psychic and expecting them to predict WITH CERTAINTY the action of another person.  And then you get mad when they are wrong (whether the error is in your favor or not--for example, Sydney who is riding off gleefully into the sunset with her love yet still bellyaching about something!).  What do you want?  They aren't God. You will not know the answer, with 100% certainty until it happens or doesn't happen.  It's difficult to sit in the unknowing, but we hope it turns out the way we want.

Am I being condescending?  YES.  Am I judging?  YES, yes I am.  I hate that I call psychics but I try to balance it with more helpful tools to manage my anxiety.  And I see it for what it is--A TOOL; some people use drugs or alcohol or food or whatever--I call Psychics.  I wish I didn't.  And when readers are wrong, I am disappointed but I try not to villify them--and I'm lucky that I've found a handful of readers that work really well for me.  Those same readers that I think are excellent, don't work for other friends and their readers don't necessary fit for me.  But instead of taking it personally, thinking they are all charlatans and evil doers and just out for their own pocketooks, I choose to stick with those who do work.  And I NEVER fool myself into thinking that I am a victim--and neither should any of you--to some psychic.  You all CHOOSE to spend the money, to make the call, to engage in this behavior.  Let's be very clear.  And it's easy to get beaten down and paint them all with the same horrible brush, but it's not fair--there are readers who have seen me through love affairs, lost pregnancies, job changes and just plain daily challenges--and, as I said before, I know they do their best; and I know if these people had to help me for free--if I really needed them, they would help me for free, because they have.  They hate this forum, resent that they are all kicked around and I don't blame them.  I would NEVER want to be a reader on Keen--and especially deal with all of you--and me, during an anxiety attack--and be kicked for no reason.  Because the guy you like, who is clearly over you, doesn't want to come back--it's not their fault!  They are the messenger. 

So, yes, we can all just pretend that we respect all opinions here and you can go ahead and tell me what a horrible, condescending bitch I am. That's fine--it's not the first time and it won't be the last.  And Sydney can say snotty things because I'm involved with a guy who is dating someone else (again, a story you don't know anything about but go ahead an invent a narrative that suits you)--have at it!, but I will not stand by and let you all just claim, "poor me" and blame Keen and blame readers who do their best, and blame tarot and blame all this crap because you don't want to take responsibility for your action; because our society tells you that nothing is your fault.  We are ALL addicted to psychics; we all want control over things we cannot control.  And Sydney's post got my panties in a bunch because all you guys do is sit and complain about things.  Well, either stop calling psychics and try to work with a therapist to hone a different set of coping tools that will help you navigate the uncertainties of life (which, yes, I AM DOING), or know that when you call a reader, you will get an answer you like or you don't like.  They may be right and they may not be--and you have to give up that final decision to God, because, you don't have control.  I would urge you to learn more than just the answer to the question you are seeking.  I would urge you to start listening to your own inner voices, to reclaim your power and to trust your own intuition that is free--and to stop being a victim and stop getting in your own way!  I watch you bathe in your discomfort and blame someone else for things you don't want to take responsibility for and it is pathetic. 

So, go ahead and lecture about whatever and call me names and do what you like--someone even floated that I may get kicked off this forum--that's fine.  There are bigger things in life than an anonymous psychic forum.  But STOP COMPLAINING. Be grateful for readers or modalities that DO work for you.  Stop giving over your power to Queen of Cups or Cookie or Kisha or any of them.  Use it as a tool to navigate forward, but live YOUR life--heal, grow, learn and take responsibility for yourselves and for your choices and handle your disappointment with your big girl pants on!  FFS!

Oh so you think you can dish out to me but god forbid I stand up for myself and do the same to you? Grow up. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

The fact that you're asking what do I want but haven't taken the time to read the fact that I already answered that isn't my problem. Go back to my responses and see. But if you're too lazy here it is - I want information that is accurate to the current situation. If someone is feeding me bullshit then I will call them out. That's what these boards are for. For ME, Queen of Cups18 is a shitty reader. End of story. I read only once with her and never again because of how terrible she was (nothing she said resonated and unlike her prediction, my POI came back). If you have an issue with that then ignore me and move on.

This is a PSYCHIC REVIEW board. You don't need to jump down my or anyone else's throat just because you have an issue with the reading that others had with your favorite reader. You didn't connect with my go-to reader and did I ever attack you? No. Not once. Because I at least understand that everyone will have a different experience. You are NOT going to connect with every reader out there, and that's okay.

Unlike you I'm not the one calling psychics every day. I only call them when I absolutely need to and I'm not throwing money away. You seem to have some serious issues which psychics can't help you with. Quit speaking with psychics and go speak with an actual therapist. There's a huge red flag when you're coming here and attacking others over their own truth/experiences.

You are pathetic.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 07:58:48 PM by _sydney_vicious_ »

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #1158 on: October 10, 2019, 09:36:36 PM »
Ok, Pot. Thanks for the advice.

Love and Kisses,
Kettle

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1159 on: October 14, 2019, 11:06:47 PM »
I know a lot of people who do not like Tarot card readings.  I dont think it is that unusual.  I like tarot readers for general type readings and empaths for other types. 

I actually did not know QoC used tarot cards.  She's OK.  She's been right and wrong for me in the past...not one I go to often but she has always been nice to me.  She is sassy and feisty but I like that.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1160 on: October 14, 2019, 11:08:53 PM »
Queen of cups has been nothing but nice to me. I always ask her how she is and wish her a great day and thank her for her time . She’s always so lovely to me . I used to be so terrified to call her based on this forum lol

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #1161 on: October 14, 2019, 11:18:45 PM »
Queen of cups has been nothing but nice to me. I always ask her how she is and wish her a great day and thank her for her time . She’s always so lovely to me . I used to be so terrified to call her based on this forum lol

I second this , she has been so nice to me, I’ve spoken to her 5 times and each time I’m terrified then once we speak everything is smooth she is nice and she is even like have a good day hun . She has been 100 most accurate and consistent out of all of keen

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1162 on: October 14, 2019, 11:22:35 PM »
I love Anne but I wish she would get a new headset hers cuts in and out and then she gets frustrated lol I don't think she means to be rude but if you don't hear or understand her with the headset she gets flustered and expects you to get mad or upset and she doesn't want to hear she is wrong. Which she's probably not its just the damn headset.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #1163 on: October 14, 2019, 11:26:53 PM »
I love Anne but I wish she would get a new headset hers cuts in and out and then she gets frustrated lol I don't think she means to be rude but if you don't hear or understand her with the headset she gets flustered and expects you to get mad or upset and she doesn't want to hear she is wrong. Which she's probably not its just the damn headset.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is so true , instead I’ll be like oh sorry Ann I have bad reception can you say that again ? haha so I take the blame, but really it is her headset -.-

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1164 on: October 14, 2019, 11:28:53 PM »
Idk I’ve been having mixed thoughts about her. She’s really nice, np there but as for her readings, nothing has really made sense or panned out. Like I’ll catch myself going through my notes trying to make sense of it all. Does this happen to anyone else

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1165 on: October 14, 2019, 11:43:21 PM »
Idk I’ve been having mixed thoughts about her. She’s really nice, np there but as for her readings, nothing has really made sense or panned out. Like I’ll catch myself going through my notes trying to make sense of it all. Does this happen to anyone else

She's gotten the general gist of what's going on for me in the past but then throws things in that I cannot confirm or deny and her predictions do not pan out for me so, that's why she is not a fave of mine.  I dont really see myself calling her again due to these reasons.  To me, she's a bit over hyped on here but if she really works well for others then more power to them. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1166 on: October 14, 2019, 11:44:59 PM »

I second this , she has been so nice to me, I’ve spoken to her 5 times and each time I’m terrified then once we speak everything is smooth she is nice and she is even like have a good day hun . She has been 100 most accurate and consistent out of all of keen

She's always been nice to me, but she gives me massive amounts of anxiety which makes me not want to read with her. But that's my problem, not hers. You know when you're not supposed to read with someone. That's the feeling I get with her.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1167 on: October 14, 2019, 11:52:37 PM »
Ooo yea I know exactly what you mean fidget. I get that feeling too sometimes

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1168 on: October 14, 2019, 11:56:49 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is so true , instead I’ll be like oh sorry Ann I have bad reception can you say that again ? haha so I take the blame, but really it is her headset -.-

Lmao now I'm waiting for the reports of people saying Anne told them to quit calling if they have bad reception 😂

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #1169 on: October 15, 2019, 12:02:26 AM »

Lmao now I'm waiting for the reports of people saying Anne told them to quit calling if they have bad reception 😂

I thought it was my phone lol. I couldn’t hear a word she was saying.

anything