Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623945 times)

Paulina93

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1125 on: September 25, 2019, 08:20:31 PM »
I am very confused with the experience I just had with QOC... I called her yesterday and she sounded different... almost like a different person (similar to what people have said here before). Well in this reading she said POI is distracted by work, will reach out in a 4 and she sees us meeting up again in the future. I decided to call again today and she said POI is distracted by another female, doesn’t trust his emotions, will break my heart, and does not see him reaching out again. Anyone had this experience?? So confusing. In previous readings about him she’s said we’d have communication again but this one was just so different...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 08:22:12 PM by Paulina93 »

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1126 on: September 26, 2019, 01:08:04 AM »
I am very confused with the experience I just had with QOC... I called her yesterday and she sounded different... almost like a different person (similar to what people have said here before). Well in this reading she said POI is distracted by work, will reach out in a 4 and she sees us meeting up again in the future. I decided to call again today and she said POI is distracted by another female, doesn’t trust his emotions, will break my heart, and does not see him reaching out again. Anyone had this experience?? So confusing. In previous readings about him she’s said we’d have communication again but this one was just so different...

I’ve experienced similar things in the past with Anne. As you will see in this thread, many (myself included) love Anne but I find her to be incredibly inconsistent and her predictions never worked out for me... others may feel differently however :)

Paulina93

« Reply #1127 on: September 26, 2019, 01:14:35 AM »

I’ve experienced similar things in the past with Anne. As you will see in this thread, many (myself included) love Anne but I find her to be incredibly inconsistent and her predictions never worked out for me... others may feel differently however :)

Yes I’m not sure why I always go back to read with her... in the past her contact predictions have never happened for me. She has given me present which I usually can’t validate... and sometimes she’s been just wrong. My first POI and I were long distance and she was able to pick that up... but every call since even if it’s another POI she says something about distance location and move. So I think it’s  time I stop reading with her.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #1128 on: September 26, 2019, 04:59:15 AM »
I don’t know if I’ll call her again. I called her the last time because I was worried about my POI. He suddenly just ignored me which is so not him. He would always text good morning everyday but that day I didn’t hear anything from him. He wasn’t replying to my text or answering my calls. I thought he got into an accident or something because he keeps on going out for a ride on a motorcycle for hours. I also thought that maybe he is starting to ghost me. I really didn’t know what to think because it’s the first time he did that so I called QoC since I know she’s good with the “now”. I asked her what’s going on with my POI. Why I can’t contact him. QoC said he is playing hard to get. He is not up for anything and doesn’t wanna be seen. She also mentioned that something is definitely going on with him and that there’s a hidden influence of a mother figure.

Later I found out that my POI was rushed into the ER by his dad early in the morning because he was vomiting the whole night. His phone was left at home while it’s charging. He got home later that day and that’s when he called me and told me about it. QoC was definitely wrong about him playing hard to get.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1129 on: September 26, 2019, 08:21:29 AM »
I don’t know if I’ll call her again. I called her the last time because I was worried about my POI. He suddenly just ignored me which is so not him. He would always text good morning everyday but that day I didn’t hear anything from him. He wasn’t replying to my text or answering my calls. I thought he got into an accident or something because he keeps on going out for a ride on a motorcycle for hours. I also thought that maybe he is starting to ghost me. I really didn’t know what to think because it’s the first time he did that so I called QoC since I know she’s good with the “now”. I asked her what’s going on with my POI. Why I can’t contact him. QoC said he is playing hard to get. He is not up for anything and doesn’t wanna be seen. She also mentioned that something is definitely going on with him and that there’s a hidden influence of a mother figure.

Later I found out that my POI was rushed into the ER by his dad early in the morning because he was vomiting the whole night. His phone was left at home while it’s charging. He got home later that day and that’s when he called me and told me about it. QoC was definitely wrong about him playing hard to get.

Now you've mentioned that, I remember I had a similar situation with QoC, where she told me that he was under a mother's influence too which isn't helping to him not being able to commit. That was very incorrect.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1130 on: September 26, 2019, 08:35:51 AM »
Once I was asking her about a colleague, which there was some hard feeling between us. She saw he is married (and of course he was, and I was aware of that) and told me why do you expect he talks to you? Don't you understand he is married and his wife won't like he communicates with women? OMG!   ;D

hahaha!!  I'm assuming you meant talk to you in a work sense and not a romantic one correct?

Exactly! No romance was involved.

Paulina93

« Reply #1131 on: September 26, 2019, 11:07:50 AM »

I’ve gotten that line before too about a mother figure

Offline miss_t

« Reply #1132 on: September 26, 2019, 01:49:46 PM »
Maybe that’s her version of Cookie-ism lol 😆 I don’t know what to call that. Anneism maybe? 😂 I don’t know but nothing panned out even from our first reading. The only thing she got right at that time is that the current situation which is that my poi was so busy with work that we don’t see each other much. I decided to call her again coz I thought she’s good with what’s happening now.

Oh well, maybe she was having a bad day during our last reading or something. She sounded like it. I got scared for a minute, it’s like I’m being scolded. lol When I asked her what’s going on with poi right now because he’s not answering my calls, she was like “What do you mean?! Ok you asked me a vague question so you’re gonna get a vague answer”. I thought my question was specific lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #1133 on: October 04, 2019, 06:56:38 PM »
What a terrible reader....

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1134 on: October 04, 2019, 06:57:53 PM »
What a terrible reader....

I agree. Lol

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #1135 on: October 05, 2019, 02:34:36 AM »

Doesn’t she usually make her predictions based off tarot cards though? I wouldn’t try to rely on a set of illustrated cards for set answers lol. When I read with her she was WAAAYYYYY off and her prediction (thankfully) didn’t come to pass. I’d honestly pick a different reader if I were you

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #1136 on: October 05, 2019, 04:48:51 AM »

Doesn’t she usually make her predictions based off tarot cards though? I wouldn’t try to rely on a set of illustrated cards for set answers lol. When I read with her she was WAAAYYYYY off and her prediction (thankfully) didn’t come to pass. I’d honestly pick a different reader if I were you

Ok--this post put me over the edge.  Seriously.  What do you want, Sydney?  Everyone on this forum is bellyaching about some reader who is a fake and now you''re knocking tarot cards--THEN WHY GET ANY READINGS?  If everyone is rude or wrong or fairytales, what do you really want?  Is no one allowed to use a tool or be wrong and always be polite?  Honestly, if I thought about the masses of crap that Keen readers have to deal with, my head would spin. I wouldn't be able to do that job for one day--even if I were God and 1000% certain because of all this sort of crap--because of all the whining.  You're not happy when you get fairytale readings and you're not happy when you're disappointed but you call again and again and again--to what end?  Why piss your money away?  Can you afford to burn it?  Are you independently wealthy?  Send me some money--I want a new Gucci bag. 

I've been following the threads on this and on Cookie,  and now how her line is so short because she's a bad reader--well, maybe her line is reduced from 105 to 26, but she works for someone!   I spoke to Cookie and she was lovely--whether she was right or wrong, she was doing her best, I believe; she knew some things that she just couldn't have made up--and it's not a reason to berate her.  It's a reason to be disappointed but not call her a fake.

I've read with Queen of Cups a number of times, she's been consistently right--has she been nice all the time?  Hardly, but was she honest?  Did she do her best with me?  YES.  And that's all she has to do for her job.  I read with Chloe Queen of Diamonds who was a massive B***H--she yelled at me.  But, she said what I needed to hear.  Her delivery was poor but she was right and honest.  You're talking matters of the heart or the pocketbook--the places we are most sensitive; we don't want to believe what we don't want to believe, but we need to be open to the fact that the truth isn't always pretty and we don't live in a RomCom.

Last year, I had a reader tell me to look for tarot readers, so I mostly rely on tarot readers and I find them more accurate than psychics--for others, that's the not the case.  It's personal.  I had a reader give me extremely specific and accurate dates of things for work.  FROM THOSE LITTLE ILLUSTRATED CARDS THAT YOU MAKE FUN OF.  People have been using tarot for centuries, so there obviously is something to it.

Try to remember the following:  1) not everyone is going to be in a great mood all the time.  They are human.  They have to talk to tens of people who are anxious, frustrated, and scared.  Imagine doing that for hours on end.  When you're having a good day, do you call Keen for the heck of it?  No--you only call under duress; they endure that constantly.  They will not always be in a great mood.  Either deal with it, or don't call.  2) They are not God.  Who works for some, doesn't work for others--you see it on the boards all the time.  My two favorite readers who work for me, don't work for others--I've seen people call them fake on these boards.  They sure as heck AREN'T fake--I've seen their accuracy time and again and that's why I keep calling back.  Arrianna didn't work for me--do I think she's fake? No.  I think she just didn't read it right; or she got some signal crossed. Doesn't make her a bad person.   3) If you think the illustrated little cards are bullocks, DON'T CALL TAROT READERS. 

Honestly, get a hobby that doesn't include this forum or psychics.  Get some perspective.  Accept that crap is going to be hard and you're going to get bad news and be disappointed.  Find a few readers that work for you and stay in that realm, but ease up for god sakes.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1137 on: October 05, 2019, 04:55:14 AM »

Ok--this post put me over the edge.  Seriously.  What do you want, Sydney?  Everyone on this forum is bellyaching about some reader who is a fake and now you''re knocking tarot cards--THEN WHY GET ANY READINGS?  If everyone is rude or wrong or fairytales, what do you really want?  Is no one allowed to use a tool or be wrong and always be polite?  Honestly, if I thought about the masses of crap that Keen readers have to deal with, my head would spin. I wouldn't be able to do that job for one day--even if I were God and 1000% certain because of all this sort of crap--because of all the whining.  You're not happy when you get fairytale readings and you're not happy when you're disappointed but you call again and again and again--to what end?  Why piss your money away?  Can you afford to burn it?  Are you independently wealthy?  Send me some money--I want a new Gucci bag. 

I've been following the threads on this and on Cookie,  and now how her line is so short because she's a bad reader--well, maybe her line is reduced from 105 to 26, but she works for someone!   I spoke to Cookie and she was lovely--whether she was right or wrong, she was doing her best, I believe; she knew some things that she just couldn't have made up--and it's not a reason to berate her.  It's a reason to be disappointed but not call her a fake.

I've read with Queen of Cups a number of times, she's been consistently right--has she been nice all the time?  Hardly, but was she honest?  Did she do her best with me?  YES.  And that's all she has to do for her job.  I read with Chloe Queen of Diamonds who was a massive B***H--she yelled at me.  But, she said what I needed to hear.  Her delivery was poor but she was right and honest.  You're talking matters of the heart or the pocketbook--the places we are most sensitive; we don't want to believe what we don't want to believe, but we need to be open to the fact that the truth isn't always pretty and we don't live in a RomCom.

Last year, I had a reader tell me to look for tarot readers, so I mostly rely on tarot readers and I find them more accurate than psychics--for others, that's the not the case.  It's personal.  I had a reader give me extremely specific and accurate dates of things for work.  FROM THOSE LITTLE ILLUSTRATED CARDS THAT YOU MAKE FUN OF.  People have been using tarot for centuries, so there obviously is something to it.

Try to remember the following:  1) not everyone is going to be in a great mood all the time.  They are human.  They have to talk to tens of people who are anxious, frustrated, and scared.  Imagine doing that for hours on end.  When you're having a good day, do you call Keen for the heck of it?  No--you only call under duress; they endure that constantly.  They will not always be in a great mood.  Either deal with it, or don't call.  2) They are not God.  Who works for some, doesn't work for others--you see it on the boards all the time.  My two favorite readers who work for me, don't work for others--I've seen people call them fake on these boards.  They sure as heck AREN'T fake--I've seen their accuracy time and again and that's why I keep calling back.  Arrianna didn't work for me--do I think she's fake? No.  I think she just didn't read it right; or she got some signal crossed. Doesn't make her a bad person.   3) If you think the illustrated little cards are bullocks, DON'T CALL TAROT READERS. 

Honestly, get a hobby that doesn't include this forum or psychics.  Get some perspective.  Accept that crap is going to be hard and you're going to get bad news and be disappointed.  Find a few readers that work for you and stay in that realm, but ease up for god sakes.

She's entitled to her opinion just as much as you are. 🙄

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #1138 on: October 05, 2019, 05:00:02 AM »
She sure is, Fidget; but it's sad when all you can do is crap on things because they don't suit your narrative and your wishes.  It's whiny and childish, but sure--she can enjoy her opinion all she likes.

Doesn't negate the fact that this needs to take up less space in all our lives.  It's just not healthy. 

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #1139 on: October 05, 2019, 05:03:13 AM »
Also, it's not an "opinion" that all readers are fake or tarot is fake--it's just not.  Go on the boards and you'll see plenty of readers who some consider fake, because they don't like what they said and others who have seen their predictions manifest and know they are real.  Same with tarot.  You can go round and round in circles with that "opinion" crap--at the end of the day--it's WHINING.