Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623891 times)

Yaz88

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1140 on: October 05, 2019, 05:08:12 AM »
She sure is, Fidget; but it's sad when all you can do is crap on things because they don't suit your narrative and your wishes.  It's whiny and childish, but sure--she can enjoy her opinion all she likes.

Doesn't negate the fact that this needs to take up less space in all our lives.  It's just not healthy.

Joyjoy, do you think you may be taking Sydney’s posts out of context or based on an internalized perception? I really didn’t get the same vibe from Sydney at all.  Remember, we are all in the same boat.  This is a review forum. No need for the personal attacks.  People on here are suffering.  If you can’t help someone, at least don’t hurt them.  Be kind. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1141 on: October 05, 2019, 04:19:12 PM »
Please keep in mind people you are reviewing psychics here not each other. I could never understand the protection people feel the need to give psychics/readers. Why or how can someone's post about [their] experience possibly bring you to the edge of posting unreasonably, where you're listing off excuses for the reader?? If you feel the need to post about someone and their experience, (not the psychic) then you're having some kind of unexplained emotional response, that you really need to delve into to see what your triggers are, because it's only going to result in you being banned, like it or not.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 04:21:00 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1142 on: October 05, 2019, 04:55:15 PM »
Please keep in mind people you are reviewing psychics here not each other. I could never understand the protection people feel the need to give psychics/readers. Why or how can someone's post about [their] experience possibly bring you to the edge of posting unreasonably, where you're listing off excuses for the reader?? If you feel the need to post about someone and their experience, (not the psychic) then you're having some kind of unexplained emotional response, that you really need to delve into to see what your triggers are, because it's only going to result in you being banned, like it or not.

👏🏻👏🏻

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #1143 on: October 05, 2019, 08:09:22 PM »

Thank you! I was simply stating my experience with QOC. Not everyone will connect with the same readers but joyjoy clearly doesn’t understand that. The girl I originally responded to got two different readings - that usually means you can't connect with the reader. What I said was in hopes that she can actually find a different reader who she CAN connect with instead of throwing money at someone who's giving her something different each time.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 08:26:34 PM by _sydney_vicious_ »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1144 on: October 05, 2019, 11:27:35 PM »
Thank you for posting your post, Joyjoy. I appreciated it. Sydney, I guess you're going through something and you didn't like your reading. There's no need to shit on all tarot readers because of it. Tarot is reliable for a lot of readers. Look at Yona's following and reputation for getting events and outcomes right. I've read with Qof C, and she was right for me. That doesn't mean she wasn't wrong for you, but there's also no need to condemn her and all tarot readers because of it. No reader is 100% accurate. You're entitled to your opinion but please remember this is their livelihood. One irrational customer can ruin their business if they're tenacious enough about it.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #1145 on: October 06, 2019, 12:19:25 AM »
Thank you for posting your post, Joyjoy. I appreciated it. Sydney, I guess you're going through something and you didn't like your reading. There's no need to shit on all tarot readers because of it. Tarot is reliable for a lot of readers. Look at Yona's following and reputation for getting events and outcomes right. I've read with Qof C, and she was right for me. That doesn't mean she wasn't wrong for you, but there's also no need to condemn her and all tarot readers because of it. No reader is 100% accurate. You're entitled to your opinion but please remember this is their livelihood. One irrational customer can ruin their business if they're tenacious enough about it.

LMAO I’m not going through anything. I reached out to QOC when my relationship was in limbo. Her reading started off with her saying things about the current situation which weren’t true AND her prediction was incorrect. I’m sorry but that’s not me going through anything. That’s QOC being a shitty reader since she couldn’t even pick up the situation at hand. She said me and my BF wouldn’t ever speak again and guess what? We got back together two weeks after her reading and have been together ever since. How about you quit acting like you know me and stay out of it? I’ve had about 6 tarot readings all from different people and NONE were able to read me or my situation correctly. So for me tarots are a joke - if that offends you so be it. Almost anyone can learn to do tarot where as it’s rare to have a gift where tools aren’t used. If tarot’s work for others, great. Continue using it. I’m not shaming you. But the original girl I responded to got two different reading so clearly they don’t work for her either.

This is also a physic review forum and I’m allowed to post about my experiences. If you don’t like that then do us both a favor and ignore me. I don’t have time for childish, petty drama unlike you two.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1146 on: October 06, 2019, 02:39:55 AM »
IKR? Where did she shit all over tarot readers? She only mentioned one that I see and it was QofCups. If they are shitty readers, and there are plenty, they should start looking for another job.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1147 on: October 08, 2019, 05:23:07 PM »
I usually speak to QofC in the morning when she comes on.  The other day I noticed she was on in the  evening and I gave her a call.  She totally sounded like a different person! Still had the carribean accent,  but she was more upbeat and just sounded different.  I like her as a reader, this time she was more chatty then normal, and she knew things that NO ONE knows about me.  I'm not sure how I feel about her future predictions, sometimes they are right and sometimes they are not.  What kind of advantage would two psychic sisters have in using the same account as one? Just asking.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #1148 on: October 08, 2019, 05:26:52 PM »
That is so strange, every time I have spoken to her she sounds the exact same. I think she just has her happy days and her moody days? Either way she still remains the most consistent for me!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1149 on: October 08, 2019, 06:25:35 PM »
Has she ever been off about third parties for anyone?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1150 on: October 08, 2019, 06:40:05 PM »

I think she was in my case...or at least the nature/importance of the relationship. PM me if you want details.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1151 on: October 08, 2019, 07:04:00 PM »

Very off for me.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #1152 on: October 09, 2019, 12:16:07 AM »

Yup! Then again, everything she told me was off/didn’t resonate.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1153 on: October 10, 2019, 01:54:08 PM »

She was off for me about 3rd parties in the past.  She told me the POI was hooking up with a few different women.  100% false.  There was nobody else. 

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #1154 on: October 10, 2019, 03:48:11 PM »
I am very confused with the experience I just had with QOC... I called her yesterday and she sounded different... almost like a different person (similar to what people have said here before). Well in this reading she said POI is distracted by work, will reach out in a 4 and she sees us meeting up again in the future. I decided to call again today and she said POI is distracted by another female, doesn’t trust his emotions, will break my heart, and does not see him reaching out again. Anyone had this experience?? So confusing. In previous readings about him she’s said we’d have communication again but this one was just so different...

Doesn’t she usually make her predictions based off tarot cards though? I wouldn’t try to rely on a set of illustrated cards for set answers lol. When I read with her she was WAAAYYYYY off and her prediction (thankfully) didn’t come to pass. I’d honestly pick a different reader if I were you

Ok--this post put me over the edge.  Seriously.  What do you want, Sydney?  Everyone on this forum is bellyaching about some reader who is a fake and now you''re knocking tarot cards--THEN WHY GET ANY READINGS?  If everyone is rude or wrong or fairytales, what do you really want?  Is no one allowed to use a tool or be wrong and always be polite?  Honestly, if I thought about the masses of crap that Keen readers have to deal with, my head would spin. I wouldn't be able to do that job for one day--even if I were God and 1000% certain because of all this sort of crap--because of all the whining.  You're not happy when you get fairytale readings and you're not happy when you're disappointed but you call again and again and again--to what end?  Why piss your money away?  Can you afford to burn it?  Are you independently wealthy?  Send me some money--I want a new Gucci bag. 

I've been following the threads on this and on Cookie,  and now how her line is so short because she's a bad reader--well, maybe her line is reduced from 105 to 26, but she works for someone!   I spoke to Cookie and she was lovely--whether she was right or wrong, she was doing her best, I believe; she knew some things that she just couldn't have made up--and it's not a reason to berate her.  It's a reason to be disappointed but not call her a fake.

I've read with Queen of Cups a number of times, she's been consistently right--has she been nice all the time?  Hardly, but was she honest?  Did she do her best with me?  YES.  And that's all she has to do for her job.  I read with Chloe Queen of Diamonds who was a massive B***H--she yelled at me.  But, she said what I needed to hear.  Her delivery was poor but she was right and honest.  You're talking matters of the heart or the pocketbook--the places we are most sensitive; we don't want to believe what we don't want to believe, but we need to be open to the fact that the truth isn't always pretty and we don't live in a RomCom.

Last year, I had a reader tell me to look for tarot readers, so I mostly rely on tarot readers and I find them more accurate than psychics--for others, that's the not the case.  It's personal.  I had a reader give me extremely specific and accurate dates of things for work.  FROM THOSE LITTLE ILLUSTRATED CARDS THAT YOU MAKE FUN OF.  People have been using tarot for centuries, so there obviously is something to it.

Try to remember the following:  1) not everyone is going to be in a great mood all the time.  They are human.  They have to talk to tens of people who are anxious, frustrated, and scared.  Imagine doing that for hours on end.  When you're having a good day, do you call Keen for the heck of it?  No--you only call under duress; they endure that constantly.  They will not always be in a great mood.  Either deal with it, or don't call.  2) They are not God.  Who works for some, doesn't work for others--you see it on the boards all the time.  My two favorite readers who work for me, don't work for others--I've seen people call them fake on these boards.  They sure as heck AREN'T fake--I've seen their accuracy time and again and that's why I keep calling back.  Arrianna didn't work for me--do I think she's fake? No.  I think she just didn't read it right; or she got some signal crossed. Doesn't make her a bad person.   3) If you think the illustrated little cards are bullocks, DON'T CALL TAROT READERS. 

Honestly, get a hobby that doesn't include this forum or psychics.  Get some perspective.  Accept that crap is going to be hard and you're going to get bad news and be disappointed.  Find a few readers that work for you and stay in that realm, but ease up for god sakes.

First of all you need to take a fucking chill pill. If my opinion "put you over the edge" then YOU need to seek therapy. The person I responded to got two completely different readings - QOC uses tarot cards and tarot cards are never consistent. Clearly she's not connecting with her so god forbid I tell her to find someone who she WILL connect with and save her money. Sure it's fun to get tarot readings but trying to rely on them for accurate information (for some people) is pushing it in my opinion.

Reading is fundamental - I NEVER once stated anything negative about QOC's personality or attitude so go lecture someone else, sweetie. Were you there during my reading with QOC? Did I tell you all the details about my situation during my reading? No. So you need to shut the fuck up and stay in your lane. My reading with her was negative because she didn't even get the current situation which should've been a red flag then and there. Not only that but her "prediction" wasn't even close to happening. If you have an issue with MY reading then take it up with the QOC for not being able to give me remotely correct information. During the reading itself QOC never gave me attitude or was mean with me like she was with some people here.

If she worked for you, great. But that doesn't mean that you can try and demean me and my opinion/experience with her. TAROTS DON'T WORK FOR EVERYONE. Get over yourself. It's sad that my opinion has your panties in a twist so follow your own advice and get a hobby that doesn't include forums, psychics, or chasing after men who are taken.

My, my, Sydney....who needs a chill pill, now. Swearing, even?! And that last dig about chasing men who are taken. Nice work. ;)