Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623110 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1080 on: September 09, 2019, 03:41:59 AM »
She told me he thinks of this as a long term...you two have a lot of chemistry....just got blocked on ig for no apparent reason. Lol

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1081 on: September 09, 2019, 03:43:52 AM »
She told me he thinks of this as a long term...you two have a lot of chemistry....just got blocked on ig for no apparent reason. Lol

I’m not going to lie a few of her readings did me no justice and came up as opposite. At times she’s a hit or miss

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1082 on: September 09, 2019, 03:53:15 AM »
@Cteebaby1 and Truthseeker:

Cteebaby: it's great that she worked for you but unfortunately she never did for me.

And Truthseeker, you're right. I found her via this forum but never had a positive experience with her. I cannot say she is 100% fake because she says somethings true (she herself told me she is clairaudient, so she can just hear things, not see them), e.g. third party but then she is not able to go further and give me detailed information about the future.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1083 on: September 09, 2019, 03:54:58 AM »
@Cteebaby1 and Truthseeker:

Cteebaby: it's great that she worked for you but unfortunately she never did for me.

And Truthseeker, you're right. I found her via this forum but never had a positive experience with her. I cannot say she is 100% fake because she says somethings true (she herself told me she is clairaudient, so she can just hear things, not see them), e.g. third party but then she is not able to go further and give me detailed information about the future.

Lol no not saying she worked for me either lol she just never gave me a hard time! She’s worked at times and other times not so much lol

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1084 on: September 09, 2019, 04:05:48 AM »
but I have to be Real. She appears to be a person that even if You talk with her she leave the conversation feeling like ewwww Why I did call her. But Congratulations to everyone that all whom she works well with.
but I have to be Real. She appears to be a person that even if You talk with her she leave the conversation feeling like ewwww Why I did call her. But Congratulations to everyone that all whom she works well with.

This is Exactly the feeling that I had every time that I called her and even the last time I asked for refund.

This couldn't be more true!! Even when she is accurate on some things (because I do believe she has a gift even if she has been way off at times), I always leave end the reading feeling like crap. She just gives me negative vibes

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1085 on: September 09, 2019, 04:51:51 AM »
The last two times I spoke to her I was not all that impressed however she has accurately picked up things about that particular situation in the past so I dont want to knock her too much.  I do think she has a gift but I dont think she is worth the hype she gets...she rarely has a line on keen so I think that says something too.  She can be sassy for sure but that has never bothered me before.  I like her spunk...most of the readings I've had with her have been lively and many times I would be laughing along with her at the absurdity of the situation.

I spoke with her a couple of times years ago and wasnt really impressed...I only recently called her again because of posts on this forum and while I do think she has a gift, she's just not providing me anything that I do not already know so there is not much value add to calling.  Also after that last two readings being wrong, I stopped contacting her altogether.

I have not left any readings with her feeling yucky or thinking "ewwww" though.  I do like her.  She's just not a go to or fave.  Just not enough coming from her to call her any more...plus, I'm taking a break from calling in general so there is that too.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1086 on: September 09, 2019, 04:59:12 AM »
The last two times I spoke to her I was not all that impressed however she has accurately picked up things about that particular situation in the past so I dont want to knock her too much.  I do think she has a gift but I dont think she is worth the hype she gets...she rarely has a line on keen so I think that says something too.  She can be sassy for sure but that has never bothered me before.  I like her spunk...most of the readings I've had with her have been lively and many times I would be laughing along with her at the absurdity of the situation.

I spoke with her a couple of times years ago and wasnt really impressed...I only recently called her again because of posts on this forum and while I do think she has a gift, she's just not providing me anything that I do not already know so there is not much value add to calling.  Also after that last two readings being wrong, I stopped contacting her altogether.

I have not left any readings with her feeling yucky or thinking "ewwww" though.  I do like her.  She's just not a go to or fave.  Just not enough coming from her to call her any more...plus, I'm taking a break from calling in general so there is that too.

Do you mind sharing what she was wrong about? :)

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1087 on: September 09, 2019, 05:08:27 AM »
She told me the POI has been hooking up with multiple women in the past 3 months...but yet before that she said she saw nobody around him - nothing.  He hasnt been hooking up with a bunch of women.  I know this for a fact.  So that was wrong.  Also,  she told me that he thinks I want to be in a relationship with him when he knows I have started seeing someone new now and then she said that he thinks I just want to be his friend...we arent even talking now.  All of this was during the same convo so it made very little sense.  We may never actually speak again to be honest and that is fine with me.  I dont know how he feels about that but I dont really care at this point.

She was just a bit all over the place the last two readings however prior to that I thought she did accurately pick up what was going on...

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1088 on: September 09, 2019, 06:31:18 AM »
She told me the POI has been hooking up with multiple women in the past 3 months...but yet before that she said she saw nobody around him - nothing.  He hasnt been hooking up with a bunch of women.  I know this for a fact.  So that was wrong.  Also,  she told me that he thinks I want to be in a relationship with him when he knows I have started seeing someone new now and then she said that he thinks I just want to be his friend...we arent even talking now.  All of this was during the same convo so it made very little sense.  We may never actually speak again to be honest and that is fine with me.  I dont know how he feels about that but I dont really care at this point.

She was just a bit all over the place the last two readings however prior to that I thought she did accurately pick up what was going on...

Yeah flip flopping is one of my main issues with her. And yes I understand she is an empath and she is reading the person's thoughts/feelings in the moment which can change. However when every reading is drastically different than the one before there is a problem. She is consistent with others though so not saying she is like this with everyone.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #1089 on: September 15, 2019, 02:06:19 AM »
I've read with her a few times--about my last POI, which she was totally right on, and this one, which she's been pretty right on (though she generalizes on some aspects, which I don't love).  And I'm always on my best behavior, because she totally seems like she has a short fuse, but I like her--there is something sweet and kind about her and I like how she just gives me the news straight.  Don't have to be her friend--just need her insights.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1090 on: September 15, 2019, 03:24:42 AM »

Yeah flip flopping is one of my main issues with her. And yes I understand she is an empath and she is reading the person's thoughts/feelings in the moment which can change. However when every reading is drastically different than the one before there is a problem. She is consistent with others though so not saying she is like this with everyone.

That summarizes my experiences with Anne. Lovely lady, works for many but for me she’s just changed her reading so drastically from time to time  that I’ve stopped reading with her..

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1091 on: September 15, 2019, 10:24:15 AM »
I know I've said this before, but she got third party really wrong for me. She told me someone was backed in a corner and couldn't commit to any of the 3 girls around him and so he wouldn't be able to with me. Well he was with someone at the time of the reading which she did not pick up and he has been to this day, so I disagree about her being so good for 3rd parties personally. She also said he did have feelings for me.. Well, the guy himself said he absolutely didn't at all and told me to move on and blocked me when all these readers promised he did and free will extending timelines.

I know empaths work on the here and now but I find they can be really flaky with you. I have been going to an empath and one moment they tell me someone felt guilt for how they were and feelings triggered with me so they got freaked out and ended things with me and they give me a timescale of him reaching out, timescale comes and goes then I ask her what happened, to which it.then progressively becomes more negative. It's they don't care at all, back's turned to me and seeing other women, and if they came forth it would only be to use me. I then say to her why is it the first reading you gave was positive and the more timescales you give with nothing happening the situation worsens. She says welll sometimes he feels guilt it goes in cycles, free will and feelings change?! It makes no sense and I personally don't believe in free will as much as readers play on it. I do believe some things are set. Someone may well think of us but not want to come back, someone may not be thinking of you 24/7 but may well still come back. Yes people's feelings change, but if a reader looked at my energy yesterday for example they could say well Star is not really focusing on you right now and I see anger and that they couldn't forgive you for the way you acted but deep down know I'm angry but I still care and miss him. If they looked at me today, I could get really upset over my POI and be crying and thinking of him wanting him to reach out so badly and I still care. So I still want the same outcomes and my mind comes across as conflicted but the end outcome I still want. What really is the point of readings if people's minds can change and outcomes can so easily?

I've seen people post many a time saying "this reader I hated at the time because they told me he wouldn't be back and met someone else... Well they were right", no free will there. Yet when you get told he loves you he's coming back it's free will central lol and suddenly after time, he doesn't love you and has met someone else. And looking at the success rates of people getting back together and "free will" stopped it, most of the time the reader was just wrong, surely, but many readers don't like to admit that they simply got an outcome wrong and just use good old free will. I've never had a reader go "ok I was wrong". It's okay to admit you got things wrong but they never do they blame it on energy changes or free will. Yes it can probably happen but I don't believe as commonly as these readers make out.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 10:52:20 AM by Star_01 »

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #1092 on: September 15, 2019, 12:03:47 PM »
I totally agree with this!! I know that a lot of people believe in free will, but I honestly think it’s just a safety net for psychics to fall back on when they give you predictions that do not manifest. I understand that each particular brand of psychic has their own special set of gifts whether it be tarot, empath, etc. but I dont find empaths to be particularly useful overall, unless you’re actively dating and got into some sort of bizarre altercation. My boyfriend is a moody hot mess and when we would fight in the past, his erratic behavior was so bizarre that I found them to be helpful because they could give you a leg up, however not a damn prediction has ever come true!! QOC has given me some insane all over the board readings. She’s been spot on during a couple of arguments but the one time, before we went on a trip she told me that he’s just not into me, he wants his freedom, blah blah, then like five minutes later she said “your boyfriend loves you he’s just worried about work and its weighing him down” I was like wait what?! Meanwhile, we were literally leaving the following day to go to Cancun for a wedding.. so she went from one extreme to the next IN THE SAME READING.. I was like ehhh maybe it was an off day? But I’ve read with her two subsequent times and I’ve had underwhelming experiences. She basically gave no info and told me generic lines “he’s just wanting some privacy” but to reinforce your original point, I am 100% on board with your train of thought. I’ve always personally found “free will” to be some bs cop out for when they’re wrong, because honestly lets be real, if they’re truly psychic and “foresee” some given outcome, how can anything you do between now and then actually change the course of events? What’s meant to be, should be .. right?

I know I've said this before, but she got third party really wrong for me. She told me someone was backed in a corner and couldn't commit to any of the 3 girls around him and so he wouldn't be able to with me. Well he was with someone at the time of the reading which she did not pick up and he has been to this day, so I disagree about her being so good for 3rd parties personally. She also said he did have feelings for me.. Well, the guy himself said he absolutely didn't at all and told me to move on and blocked me when all these readers promised he did and free will extending timelines.

I know empaths work on the here and now but I find they can be really flaky with you. I have been going to an empath and one moment they tell me someone felt guilt for how they were and feelings triggered with me so they got freaked out and ended things with me and they give me a timescale of him reaching out, timescale comes and goes then I ask her what happened, to which it.then progressively becomes more negative. It's they don't care at all, back's turned to me and seeing other women, and if they came forth it would only be to use me. I then say to her why is it the first reading you gave was positive and the more timescales you give with nothing happening the situation worsens. She says welll sometimes he feels guilt it goes in cycles, free will and feelings change?! It makes no sense and I personally don't believe in free will as much as readers play on it. I do believe some things are set. Someone may well think of us but not want to come back, someone may not be thinking of you 24/7 but may well still come back. Yes people's feelings change, but if a reader looked at my energy yesterday for example they could say well Star is not really focusing on you right now and I see anger and that they couldn't forgive you for the way you acted but deep down know I'm angry but I still care and miss him. If they looked at me today, I could get really upset over my POI and be crying and thinking of him wanting him to reach out so badly and I still care. So I still want the same outcomes and my mind comes across as conflicted but the end outcome I still want. What really is the point of readings if people's minds can change and outcomes can so easily?

I've seen people post many a time saying "this reader I hated at the time because they told me he wouldn't be back and met someone else... Well they were right", no free will there. Yet when you get told he loves you he's coming back it's free will central lol and suddenly after time, he doesn't love you and has met someone else. And looking at the success rates of people getting back together and "free will" stopped it, most of the time the reader was just wrong, surely, but many readers don't like to admit that they simply got an outcome wrong and just use good old free will. I've never had a reader go "ok I was wrong". It's okay to admit you got things wrong but they never do they blame it on energy changes or free will. Yes it can probably happen but I don't believe as commonly as these readers make out.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1093 on: September 15, 2019, 12:15:10 PM »
I totally agree with this!! I know that a lot of people believe in free will, but I honestly think it’s just a safety net for psychics to fall back on when they give you predictions that do not manifest. I understand that each particular brand of psychic has their own special set of gifts whether it be tarot, empath, etc. but I dont find empaths to be particularly useful overall, unless you’re actively dating and got into some sort of bizarre altercation. My boyfriend is a moody hot mess and when we would fight in the past, his erratic behavior was so bizarre that I found them to be helpful because they could give you a leg up, however not a damn prediction has ever come true!! QOC has given me some insane all over the board readings. She’s been spot on during a couple of arguments but the one time, before we went on a trip she told me that he’s just not into me, he wants his freedom, blah blah, then like five minutes later she said “your boyfriend loves you he’s just worried about work and its weighing him down” I was like wait what?! Meanwhile, we were literally leaving the following day to go to Cancun for a wedding.. so she went from one extreme to the next IN THE SAME READING.. I was like ehhh maybe it was an off day? But I’ve read with her two subsequent times and I’ve had underwhelming experiences. She basically gave no info and told me generic lines “he’s just wanting some privacy” but to reinforce your original point, I am 100% on board with your train of thought. I’ve always personally found “free will” to be some bs cop out for when they’re wrong, because honestly lets be real, if they’re truly psychic and “foresee” some given outcome, how can anything you do between now and then actually change the course of events? What’s meant to be, should be .. right?

I completely agree tbh. I was nervous to make this post because it has caused backlash before, but because it's an ongoing situation where I am talking to an empath and they are mucking me around I thought it surely be okay to post how I'm feeling right now... This is why I'm skeptical of the whole free will thing or at least how common it claims to be. I've seen people say on here that they believe in free will and a reader is only giving what they see at the time but when a reader flips on them the free will line they don't like it. I just don't see the point in readings if the outcome can change, especially (damn) in the same reading like you had. At the end of the day most people are reading to know when the ex will be back or POI, some people are (like you), calling about a fallout with their boyfriend and want a leg up for what the hell happened but they're still in contact or even official with their POI. I'm getting kinda bored of it being used all the time as a backout clause. They are so sure when it's bad news and he won't be returning but when he is it's always "Oh I have to say that he has got free will". It just makes me feel very "hmm". I just find readings confuse you even more because each time it changes very polar opposite. When I was addicted I would call the same reader once a week to ensure that "free will" didn't happen and they could pre-warn me of something and nope free will drastically occured within even the same call, 24hrs later or even a week later. The bottom line is most of the time readers are making guesses or being shown images and having to piece info together and they aren't sure themselves.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1094 on: September 15, 2019, 12:27:15 PM »
It depends on the thoughts you have of that person. If you truly believe you’re going to be together, no matter what your current reality is showing you, you’ll eventually be with that person.