Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623392 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1095 on: September 15, 2019, 12:32:43 PM »
It depends on the thoughts you have of that person. If you truly believe you’re going to be together, no matter what your current reality is showing you, you’ll eventually be with that person. It shouldn't matter what you think of someone, you can't change what is meant or not meant to be.

Not at all in my case. I really wanted to be with someone and had faith, but they told me themselves in no uncertain terms they were not in love with me at all and to take care but they didn't want what I wanted with them. It was easier to believe the readers who wrapped me up in cotton wool and said he's mad and doesn't mean it than accept at first the painful truth. It shouldn't matter what you believe or feel, it can't change what is or isn't meant for you.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 12:34:53 PM by Star_01 »

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #1096 on: September 15, 2019, 12:41:36 PM »
It depends on the thoughts you have of that person. If you truly believe you’re going to be together, no matter what your current reality is showing you, you’ll eventually be with that person.

I feel like we all get sucked down the slippery slope of being overly hopeful/attached to a person that we are wanting to be with. Whether or not we truly want that person, or feel they’re “the one” they may not be the one, but you’re blinded by your emotional desire for them. In which case, free will is sort of absurd because how can you separate your actions, which are denoted by potential emotional catalyst and the “outcome” which is underlyingly blamed upon acting for how youre feeling. If you really love someone, it can end painfully, and you can remain fixated, hopefully awaiting their return. I feel we’ve all been there, and that’s how it becomes all too easy to get sucked into the psychic vortex of obsessively and anxiously calling .. just hoping to hear that they’ll return, and that they love you, too.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1097 on: September 15, 2019, 12:43:48 PM »
It depends on the thoughts you have of that person. If you truly believe you’re going to be together, no matter what your current reality is showing you, you’ll eventually be with that person.

I feel like we all get sucked down the slippery slope of being overly hopeful/attached to a person that we are wanting to be with. Whether or not we truly want that person, or feel they’re “the one” they may not be the one, but you’re blinded by your emotional desire for them. In which case, free will is sort of absurd because how can you separate your actions, which are denoted by potential emotional catalyst and the “outcome” which is underlyingly blamed upon acting for how youre feeling. If you really love someone, it can end painfully, and you can remain fixated, hopefully awaiting their return. I feel we’ve all been there, and that’s how it becomes all too easy to get sucked into the psychic vortex of obsessively and anxiously calling .. just hoping to hear that they’ll return, and that they love you, too.

I think you put it better than me. Readers can give someone so much hope on an ex coming back but that doesn't mean that they will, it just prolongs the pain and not wanting to accept the truth for a long time. I definitely will in future only view psychics as entertainment and not absolute as they have been known to get things very very wrong.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1098 on: September 15, 2019, 12:50:23 PM »
If you want a better explanation of what I’m trying to say, PM me. If you really love them and believe they’re a good person, I can help you:)

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1099 on: September 15, 2019, 12:53:17 PM »
If you want a better explanation of what I’m trying to say, PM me. If you really love them and believe they’re a good person, I can help you:)

No thank you, that's how I got addicted before and it is all very LOA. Thanks though for your offer of help and I do not want to cause offence, but I'd rather stay away from those beliefs as they caused me more addiction before.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1100 on: September 15, 2019, 12:55:05 PM »
No problem at all!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1101 on: September 15, 2019, 12:56:00 PM »
No problem at all!

Thank you for offering to help, I respect you trying to help though and like I've always said if you're into that kind of thing I do respect and understand that that is your belief.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1102 on: September 15, 2019, 02:45:12 PM »
Okay I have to give Anne some credit here. Three days ago she said he wants to do something. There is an invitation and a gathering of people. Said contact in 3. Well it was 1 minute shy of 3 days when he called asking me to come over for his birthday. His boss had a birthday party for him and he was on his way home when he called. I did go over and spent the night laying in bed talking to him about all hats going on with him and he was asking about everything going on with me. When we went to sleep he wrapped his arms around me and we slept in each others arms all night. This was the first day he has had off work in over 8 months and really he only took a half day so he could have time with me. So she gets some things right in the immediate future.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #1103 on: September 16, 2019, 02:36:25 PM »
Okay I have to give Anne some credit here. Three days ago she said he wants to do something. There is an invitation and a gathering of people. Said contact in 3. Well it was 1 minute shy of 3 days when he called asking me to come over for his birthday. His boss had a birthday party for him and he was on his way home when he called. I did go over and spent the night laying in bed talking to him about all hats going on with him and he was asking about everything going on with me. When we went to sleep he wrapped his arms around me and we slept in each others arms all night. This was the first day he has had off work in over 8 months and really he only took a half day so he could have time with me. So she gets some things right in the immediate future.

I got a 3 too from her, she was right. Happened at 12:12 on September 13 !

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1104 on: September 16, 2019, 08:08:48 PM »

That’s fab. Were u Guys out of touch for long?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1105 on: September 16, 2019, 08:40:07 PM »

That’s fab. Were u Guys out of touch for long?

About a month really if you count talking at work but 2 months since I had been to his place. About 5 weeks since we had talked on the phone.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #1106 on: September 17, 2019, 12:02:28 AM »
I had a reading with her earlier this year so here is my experience:

PROS
• She’s actually a very sweet woman

CONS
• She uses tarot - now while others are okay with tarot card readings, I’ve never had a tarot card reading which was even close to being accurate. I’m not a fan of it and prefer advisors who use other methods.
• Her prediction was way off, as was her description regarding my POI.

It’s great that she was spot on for many of you but it seemed as though she and I never made a connection. It’s a shame because she’s super sweet and has great ratings from most people.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1107 on: September 17, 2019, 12:12:02 AM »
She gives me bad vibes and anxiety even when she's nice. I know people love her, but I can't help that I feel bad energy coming from her. I don't know why, but I won't read with her anymore because of it. I don't feel that way about too many people, so I'm trusting it. 🤷‍♀️

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1108 on: September 17, 2019, 12:18:16 AM »
She gives me bad vibes and anxiety even when she's nice. I know people love her, but I can't help that I feel bad energy coming from her. I don't know why, but I won't read with her anymore because of it. I don't feel that way about too many people, so I'm trusting it. 🤷‍♀️

I feel the same way

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #1109 on: September 17, 2019, 01:22:13 AM »

Same. Can't see myself going back though her outcome wasn't negative. Just the energy and her tone.