Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615102 times)

Offline midwest60

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1065 on: September 03, 2019, 03:00:53 AM »
She was not accurate for me. But, judging from many of the posts, she has been accurate for others. I read with her sporadically 6-7 times over the last 3 years.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1066 on: September 07, 2019, 11:50:55 PM »
I am not sure why so many people are PRO Queen of Cups , I attempted to read with her 2 months ago and she was very unprofessional and arrogant and made feel horrible for wanted to speak with her, She was also having fun problems and was very argumentative. Maybe it was an off day for her but I didn't get any questions answered. She isn't my type of psychic. I would not recommend her to anyone

Yeah, I had the same feeling when I called her last year. She was grumpy haha

Offline sequoia

« Reply #1067 on: September 08, 2019, 12:24:59 AM »
I read with Ann QOC a few times some years back, only 5-7minute readings. She helped me find a lost ring when no one else could, she said it was under a rug by a large plant pot. I thought it was bs as there was no rug or plant pot in my apartment at the time but there was at a restaurant I had gone to and that's where we found it. She was also the only one who saw that my ex was messing around with other women, or maybe the only one who was honest about what she saw. She definitely has a gift but I haven't read with her again as I didn't like her style very much and there are others who were more accurate for me about bigger stuff and easier to talk with.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #1068 on: September 08, 2019, 12:27:28 AM »
I read with Ann QOC a few times some years back, only 5-7minute readings. She helped me find a lost ring when no one else could, she said it was under a rug by a large plant pot. I thought it was bs as there was no rug or plant pot in my apartment at the time but there was at a restaurant I had gone to and that's where we found it. She was also the only one who saw that my ex was messing around with other women, or maybe the only one who was honest about what she saw. She definitely has a gift but I haven't read with her again as I didn't like her style very much and there are others who were more accurate for me about bigger stuff and easier to talk with.

I didn't know she could find stuff. I don't like her attitude but I may try her for that!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1069 on: September 08, 2019, 12:43:12 AM »
Oh lord what can I say about Anne...i call her too much lately that's for sure and the last reading scares me. He sees lackluster communication because he's just not up to it. True he works 90 hours a week. She said he will be honest about his limitations and a trip or moving on in 2. 2 weeks from the reading is his birthday. No trips are planned so the moving on part terrifies me. She told me to be creative and hold his attention and he will let me know "if he's not feeling it" he has said those exact words in the past in regards to me coming over when his daughter was visiting. That scares me as that is when the first fight happened a few months back. She said every time he comes up for air he gets buried again by work. She repeated he will be clear on his limitations. What do I have to do to hold this boys attention Anne if you see so much you know the first time we had sex he told me it was the best day of his life wtf more can I do😂 all joking aside unless I become his work his attention will not be held once he goes back into what I call work mode or survival mode for another month. God I hope his 6 month estimate for work crap his accurate maybe if I just give him all the money I spend on readings I can knock that time down. 😏

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1070 on: September 08, 2019, 12:44:39 AM »

It was very interesting! I did not know that psychic has this ability. Cool!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1071 on: September 08, 2019, 01:12:22 AM »
I love Anne! She’s so sweet to me. I’ve never once experienced her rudeness like I just read. I read with her frequently  too. Maybe because we just developed a good relationship. I tell her she’s like my second mom lol

Offline peppie

« Reply #1072 on: September 08, 2019, 03:00:34 AM »
not accurate and always left me with evil forebodings.... that weren't accurate.

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #1073 on: September 08, 2019, 04:18:38 AM »
Anne's always been nice to me too. Predictions have panned out most of the time but only small things. I used to read with her all the time but not the last couple years

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #1074 on: September 08, 2019, 04:05:47 PM »
I see there are People who feel Queen of Cups is very accurate however  3 months back I felt negative vibes from here and I didn't get a chance to have an actual reading with her,  She was having phone issues,  became argumentative, I did not agree with her attitude and disposition seemed sneaky and deceptive not what I want in a psychic. Psychic readings are not free so I shouldn't feel negative towards the beginning of a consultation

Lovefash67

« Reply #1075 on: September 08, 2019, 04:07:38 PM »
I see there are People who feel Queen of Cups is very accurate however  3 months back I felt negative vibes from here and I didn't get a chance to have an actual reading with her,  She was having phone issues,  became argumentative, I did not agree with her attitude and disposition seemed sneaky and deceptive not what I want in a psychic. Psychic readings are not free so I shouldn't feel negative towards the beginning of a consultation
She has been pretty accurate for me but she also has been a hit or a miss especially when you speak to her too much

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1076 on: September 08, 2019, 04:39:37 PM »
Anne is actually a favorite of mine. Initially I found her to be a little arrogant. She warmed up to me and started sending me free minutes when I set up a call with her and she was much nicer. For me she is only good for predictions that happen within maybe 6 weeks at most and she can be pretty detailed at times. I'm not surprised to hear she is nasty to people because my friend experienced that with her. She even sent my friend an email after her reading and it's wasn't very nice.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #1077 on: September 08, 2019, 08:36:55 PM »
Well a year ago I had a convo with her, and she told me my poi wouldn’t be ready for a while we are talking like 9 months from October 2018 . I was so mad I’m like pffff she’s not right . Well fast forward June 2019 he started coming back with vengeance , and just spoke with her recently she states now the time has come he’s getting ready . She is the only one who saw last year further out into the future . She was also very sweet This time !

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1078 on: September 09, 2019, 03:27:55 AM »
but I have to be Real. She appears to be a person that even if You talk with her she leave the conversation feeling like ewwww Why I did call her. But Congratulations to everyone that all whom she works well with.

This is Exactly the feeling that I had every time that I called her and even the last time I asked for refund.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1079 on: September 09, 2019, 03:38:07 AM »
but I have to be Real. She appears to be a person that even if You talk with her she leave the conversation feeling like ewwww Why I did call her. But Congratulations to everyone that all whom she works well with.

This is Exactly the feeling that I had every time that I called her and even the last time I asked for refund.

Woah I’ve never had that feeling. I’ve read with her Atleast 30 times