Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623071 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1050 on: August 10, 2019, 12:50:34 AM »
In honor of my fair reporting act, I wanted to say I had a 3min call with Anne the other day and maybe 5 mins last month.

She was right on some work related stuff in the moment at the time.

I did ask her about meeting someone and she had told me initially in July. Sadly no.

Then came the magical month of September.

All of our lives will be changing in September!!!

Love Anne but that one is a no go thus far.

Ann can't get tomorrow, let alone September.  😂 I wish she would just accept her limitations.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1051 on: August 10, 2019, 02:14:26 AM »
I had spoken to her a handful of times about a certain situation/POI and she has picked up the overall situation accurately and the issue etc but that is it.  Each time I talked  to her I got the exact same reading (and I know she doesnt remember me) and she just restated the same thing to me over and over again  which is past and present circumstances.  I think I've tapped her dry on this situation and that is all she is getting which is nothing I didnt already know so, I'm going to take a breather from her unless I have something new to ask her.  I like her though and she definitely is gifted but I think I have gotten everything out of her that she can pick up on this subject so nothing else to hear....the readings have been spaced out too but still pretty much the same reading every time and it is all what happened in the past and how she reads the POI in the present. 

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1052 on: August 10, 2019, 02:19:52 AM »

[/quote]

Ann can't get tomorrow, let alone September.  😂 I wish she would just accept her limitations.
[/quote]

hahaha!! funny.  I never really received any future predictions from her when I called.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1053 on: August 10, 2019, 08:50:35 PM »
In honor of my fair reporting act, I wanted to say I had a 3min call with Anne the other day and maybe 5 mins last month.

She was right on some work related stuff in the moment at the time.

I did ask her about meeting someone and she had told me initially in July. Sadly no.

Then came the magical month of September.

All of our lives will be changing in September!!!

Love Anne but that one is a no go thus far.

@fidget you actually make me laugh out loud HAHAHA

Offline knel27

« Reply #1054 on: August 22, 2019, 08:48:56 PM »
I don't post much anymore but I'm disappointed in my last reading with QOC as she was way off. She is normally on point with current feelings (as that is the only thing I call her for since she's not good with predictions). I started seeing someone and it escalated quickly in a good way. We had spent all friday night together, most of saturday, then again last Sunday. We talk to eachother daily and he even introduced me last night to his childhood friends. When i asked Ann how he felt she said "calm, cool, collected." Then she said that this would just be casual and nothing more. She even then interjected some personal judgment saying "didn't you guys just start seeing eachother" when i questioned her answers about the casual. I'm sorry but someone wouldn't want to see me all the time and introduce me to his best friends if they weren't that into me. We also made things official and he was the one making more hints of that. I usually don't mind her negative readings and in fact usually appreciate them, but she wasn't picking up anything correct about this guy. Also he's nothing of the calm, cool guy...he's very intense, opinionated and energetic. I don't know what she was picking up on....

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1055 on: August 22, 2019, 11:39:22 PM »
interesting. how long have you been dating him for?

I don't post much anymore but I'm disappointed in my last reading with QOC as she was way off. She is normally on point with current feelings (as that is the only thing I call her for since she's not good with predictions). I started seeing someone and it escalated quickly in a good way. We had spent all friday night together, most of saturday, then again last Sunday. We talk to eachother daily and he even introduced me last night to his childhood friends. When i asked Ann how he felt she said "calm, cool, collected." Then she said that this would just be casual and nothing more. She even then interjected some personal judgment saying "didn't you guys just start seeing eachother" when i questioned her answers about the casual. I'm sorry but someone wouldn't want to see me all the time and introduce me to his best friends if they weren't that into me. We also made things official and he was the one making more hints of that. I usually don't mind her negative readings and in fact usually appreciate them, but she wasn't picking up anything correct about this guy. Also he's nothing of the calm, cool guy...he's very intense, opinionated and energetic. I don't know what she was picking up on....

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1056 on: August 22, 2019, 11:47:13 PM »

Honestly, I would take her predictions with a grain of salt. I know that she works for many others which is nice but she’s been SOO off on all my predictions. Sorry that she was so negative :(

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1057 on: August 23, 2019, 12:15:17 AM »
You've just met him.... Date him and enjoy it. It's too early to tell. Getting readings on a new fella can fuck up your relationship. You will be told all sorts of things. When he doesn't do it, it will turn your relationship sour.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1058 on: August 26, 2019, 06:03:56 PM »
SB you said Anne told you about a new guy and it appears he is here now. How close was her timing? I can't believe I am asking this on her thread😂 but it seems she got it close.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1059 on: August 26, 2019, 06:13:49 PM »
Never mind I read back and saw you said she said July then Aug and she was pretty right. It amazes me how she can get some things and totally miss others.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1060 on: August 26, 2019, 07:38:05 PM »
I’ve learned to just read with her every few months for like 5-6 minutes and it’s super super accurate:)

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1061 on: August 29, 2019, 03:19:06 PM »
I am curious if anyone has ever experienced anything like this from QoC.

For a while she has been telling me there is no 3rd party in the equation with a POI.  She said the same thing the last time I spoke to her at the very beginning of the reading but then I started telling her something and she says "I see he has been hooking up with someone"...  I said, what???  Isnt that a 3rd party???  She said no, a hook up isnt the same as a 3rd party.

What the heck!!  I think we ALL know what it means when we say 3rd party.  3rd Party means a 3rd party in the equation...it could be dating, hooking up, relationship etc.  If she needs more specifics then she should ask "what do you mean by 3rd party"

This really annoyed me.  Not that I really believe that there is a "hook up" in the equation but I was annoyed that she changed her story when I started talking more and then she said I wasnt specific enough when I said 3rd party.  Whatever.  Has anyone else gotten something like this from her before??

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1062 on: August 29, 2019, 04:38:36 PM »
That happened to me too asked about a 3rd party and she said no. But in reality he did hookup with someone but at the same time that didn’t go anywhere at all so maybe that’s what she meant. Like his heart isn’t there and it’s not worth mentioning.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1063 on: September 02, 2019, 08:47:30 PM »
Going through my readings, only Anne was negative but she
Has been so very wrong in the past. Anyone get a negative from her that did NOT occur?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1064 on: September 03, 2019, 02:40:39 AM »
She's always been negative for me. She's gotten small things here and there but she was wrong in terms of the bigger picture if that helps.