Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 622941 times)

Offline Girly1998

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1035 on: August 03, 2019, 06:18:31 PM »
She got third party way wrong for me, and I can understand sometimes in some situations people may want to know the current. But then people later come on and complain about how readers only ever are good for present and wasted so much money. I know I'd rather get a realistic and consistent future reader, not a flaky changes her outcomes daily one.

I somewhat agree. I’m more interested in the now, I guess it’s just comforting to know what’s going on when you’re out of contact with someone? Also it can help you know what you may need to be doing. But at the same time your POI could be missing you but that isn’t always enough for a reconciliation. I miss certain people quite often but very rarely do I do anything about it.

I would rather prefer accurate predictions as well. A lot of reader are good with picking up 3rd parties and the now but not with future predictions. I feel as if people on here have given up on predictions entirely.

I am interested in the now but I also want the outcomes to be accurate and happen, that's the whole point for me. If I call a reader and they say that my POI has 10 women around him, well I could psyche myself up and they aren't anything serious and could be friends, could be chatting could be anything. Or I could call up and be told that he misses and cares for me and a few days later the reading changes? I'll be honest I'd be disappointed.

I think alot of people think they want to know about the now for how it will affect the future, ie see if there is anyone around their POI or the influence of now affecting contact/reconciling.

If someone told me he had 10 women around him that’d drive me mad for sure. I think I just like the now because, as I’ve mentioned, I’ve always felt like I would have to be the one to reach out for any kind of change. If someone gives me the prediction of him coming back in with this grand apology I just won’t believe them but I also don’t believe that we’ll never talk again. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe they’re wrong about his feelings too. But it gives me the little push to do something.

But also with the ‘now’, you won’t really know if it’s accurate or not unless you can get validation from them yourself in whatever way. They can say he’s dating someone else but unless he tells you or you see it yourself you won’t know and it’ll just mess with you.

I personally found that they even got the "now" very very wrong. Anne told me for example that my ex had 3 women around him and he was backed into a corner as he couldn't commit but he did have feelings for me. Well he was with someone and has been all of this time and I tried her because people said how good she is for third party. But I have to say she was really nice with me and seemed to care about my welfare and tell me not to keep having readings at the time. But when I was calling readers about the now, I did so to find out the likelihood of a future with that person. If a reader said to me he doesn't care and is with someone, I would then know at least from current circumstances that there wasn't much hope in my situation and to move on. However even the current they all got very wrong. I wish I could meet a reader who has worked for me, even one.

I’m sorry 🙁

It’s strange how they can be so right for some but wrong for others. Even the ethical ones who will tell you when they aren’t connecting can still be so wrong but so sure of it. Like where do they get this information from?

It's alright, it's one of those things. Some people are really lucky and get hit after hit. I'm really not sure where readers get these things as I've had one reader bring through a family member, they validated this with psychic evidence and my family member supposedly said he would return, also. So I wonder if either; spirit don't get shown all of our decisions on purpose, the reader makes stuff up about relationships or the reader gets the messages wrong and mixes what they see up.

Are they ever able to accurately describe his appearance?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1036 on: August 03, 2019, 06:20:33 PM »
It's alright, it's one of those things. Some people are really lucky and get hit after hit. I'm really not sure where readers get these things as I've had one reader bring through a family member, they validated this with psychic evidence and my family member supposedly said he would return, also. So I wonder if either; spirit don't get shown all of our decisions on purpose, the reader makes stuff up about relationships or the reader gets the messages wrong and mixes what they see up.

The answer is D: all of the above.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1037 on: August 03, 2019, 06:29:27 PM »
She got third party way wrong for me, and I can understand sometimes in some situations people may want to know the current. But then people later come on and complain about how readers only ever are good for present and wasted so much money. I know I'd rather get a realistic and consistent future reader, not a flaky changes her outcomes daily one.

I somewhat agree. I’m more interested in the now, I guess it’s just comforting to know what’s going on when you’re out of contact with someone? Also it can help you know what you may need to be doing. But at the same time your POI could be missing you but that isn’t always enough for a reconciliation. I miss certain people quite often but very rarely do I do anything about it.

I would rather prefer accurate predictions as well. A lot of reader are good with picking up 3rd parties and the now but not with future predictions. I feel as if people on here have given up on predictions entirely.

I am interested in the now but I also want the outcomes to be accurate and happen, that's the whole point for me. If I call a reader and they say that my POI has 10 women around him, well I could psyche myself up and they aren't anything serious and could be friends, could be chatting could be anything. Or I could call up and be told that he misses and cares for me and a few days later the reading changes? I'll be honest I'd be disappointed.

I think alot of people think they want to know about the now for how it will affect the future, ie see if there is anyone around their POI or the influence of now affecting contact/reconciling.

If someone told me he had 10 women around him that’d drive me mad for sure. I think I just like the now because, as I’ve mentioned, I’ve always felt like I would have to be the one to reach out for any kind of change. If someone gives me the prediction of him coming back in with this grand apology I just won’t believe them but I also don’t believe that we’ll never talk again. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe they’re wrong about his feelings too. But it gives me the little push to do something.

But also with the ‘now’, you won’t really know if it’s accurate or not unless you can get validation from them yourself in whatever way. They can say he’s dating someone else but unless he tells you or you see it yourself you won’t know and it’ll just mess with you.

I personally found that they even got the "now" very very wrong. Anne told me for example that my ex had 3 women around him and he was backed into a corner as he couldn't commit but he did have feelings for me. Well he was with someone and has been all of this time and I tried her because people said how good she is for third party. But I have to say she was really nice with me and seemed to care about my welfare and tell me not to keep having readings at the time. But when I was calling readers about the now, I did so to find out the likelihood of a future with that person. If a reader said to me he doesn't care and is with someone, I would then know at least from current circumstances that there wasn't much hope in my situation and to move on. However even the current they all got very wrong. I wish I could meet a reader who has worked for me, even one.

I’m sorry 🙁

It’s strange how they can be so right for some but wrong for others. Even the ethical ones who will tell you when they aren’t connecting can still be so wrong but so sure of it. Like where do they get this information from?

Are they ever able to accurately describe his appearance?

Only a couple. They said brown hair blue/green eyes which is true but that's about it. But many guys do have those descriptions I guess.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1038 on: August 03, 2019, 06:30:35 PM »

The answer is D: all of the above.

Very true. Lol.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #1039 on: August 04, 2019, 04:41:34 PM »
I feel like if I'm calm and relaxed, the reading goes better. If I'm upset and anxious, even if I'm trying not to show it, the reading is scattered and off.
I think QOC has been good in reading someone's personality and little details for the current, but after It would be great to have one or two readers that are mostly consistent and accurate.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1040 on: August 05, 2019, 07:19:23 PM »
Is it just me or does she sound like two different people?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1041 on: August 05, 2019, 07:52:51 PM »
Is it just me or does she sound like two different people?

My first and third reading with her I had a hard time understanding her and my second reading with her I could understand her perfectly fine I think it is two different people

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1042 on: August 05, 2019, 11:56:59 PM »
really??  you guys think it's 2 different people??  Every time I have spoken to her it's been the same person...although I will say that she is difficult to hear at times and I have even mentioned that to her and then she adjusts her headset or whatever she is using.  It's always been the same person that I have spoken to

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1043 on: August 06, 2019, 12:03:04 AM »
She’s definitely the one and only person. I’ve been reading with Anne for years. She always has a tendency to start the call with a lower more solemn tone and then gets perky throughout or curt lol. I’ve always loved her sassy side and we’ve gotten along but I only read with her to ask her about present  feelings :)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1044 on: August 06, 2019, 12:03:53 AM »
Let me clarify my hard time understanding her better. Calls 1 and 3 she had a much thicker accent.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1045 on: August 06, 2019, 02:07:00 AM »
Were they both accurate maggs? And yes maybe she just sounds different when she is in a better mood haha

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1046 on: August 06, 2019, 08:51:59 AM »
Were they both accurate maggs? And yes maybe she just sounds different when she is in a better mood haha

The first and third calls work negative the second call was positive

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #1047 on: August 07, 2019, 02:57:33 PM »
Has she ever refused to answer a question with anyone? She told me,  I can't answer that to a pretty basic yes or no question. No reason or explanation.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1048 on: August 08, 2019, 03:23:58 AM »
Ugh well I got a turn around answer from her... 😖😪😔
My last reading about 3-4 weeks ago was: I’ll hear from them in a week, no one around them.
Yesterday: #got the number 4, but either 4 weeks or  hours ... but she felt more like 4 weeks, and now “some one around him casually”

I’ve been here before with her... she picks up things great, then and when your “bread” prediction passes, comes and goes, she ends up being a miss.  But I think she right for now.

I think 50-50 on third parties... but to be honest -ya just dunno so let it go.

It's not surprising.

In November she saw a 3 for me. A few weeks later she saw a 2. A few months later she did not give any time frame. And it's August now and no contact has happened yet :(

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1049 on: August 10, 2019, 12:45:32 AM »
In honor of my fair reporting act, I wanted to say I had a 3min call with Anne the other day and maybe 5 mins last month.

She was right on some work related stuff in the moment at the time.

I did ask her about meeting someone and she had told me initially in July. Sadly no.

Then came the magical month of September.

All of our lives will be changing in September!!!

Love Anne but that one is a no go thus far.