Author Topic: Magical Sandra  (Read 12731 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Magical Sandra
« on: June 26, 2012, 03:50:44 PM »
I know MagicalSandra has been mentioned here before, but I wanted to start a thread for her because I was looking through my old predictions, and I think she ended up being right about a couple of things.

First off, I called MS only once back in April solely to discuss C.  She told me that C and I would not reconcile, and she said that even if he ever did come back, I should not take him back.  It turns out that most of my favorite readers have said something similar, so I would say she is right about that.  I'm at a point where I don't even want to be with him if he were to decide to reconcile.  Either way, she's right about it not happening.

Secondly, she told me that there would be a new man entering my life in the warmer months... A water sign.  He would have a truck that he cares about a lot and a dog.  I am currently spending time with a Scorpio man who has an enormous truck that he treats as if it were his most prized possession, as well as a dog he loves very much.  I don't think this is going anywhere because I am not all that into him (he's attractive, I just don't feel it), BUT she was right.  I know her description may sound generic, but it's right, so I am giving it to her.   

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Magical Sandra
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 04:12:41 PM »
Syn you have a Taurus ascendant.... if i remember correctly.....so you will continue to attract Scorpios and Scorpio influenced males into your life......that is the magic of the 7th house (House of committed partnerships).

Offline marybell

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 08:04:56 PM »
"Secondly, she told me that there would be a new man entering my life in the warmer months... A water sign.  He would have a truck that he cares about a lot and a dog.  I am currently spending time with a Scorpio man who has an enormous truck that he treats as if it were his most prized possession, as well as a dog he loves very much.  I don't think this is going anywhere because I am not all that into him (he's attractive, I just don't feel it), BUT she was right.  I know her description may sound generic, but it's right, so I am giving it to her. "
Hi Synergy
You call this generic?  I don't!  I think this is astoundingly detailed. I have never spoken to Magical Sandra, but now I am interested for sure. I mean.. holy smokes!  Does she have a private website?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 09:33:27 PM »
Hahaha.  Ok, ok.  I guess you guys are right.  I just figured that a truck and a dog wouldn't be that uncommon... but yes, the fact that she knew he'd be a water sign is a "biggie".  Too bad this isn't the guy I am in to.  :(

loops77

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 10:36:26 PM »
From what little I've read with her...it seems that she is right about the person if you already know them and interact with them. She has definitely seen who is coming along in the future..but she dosen't know if they are good/bad/satan....

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 11:27:16 PM »
She has definitely seen who is coming along in the future..but she dosen't know if they are good/bad/satan....

Lmao! Good, bad or Satan :).

Offline marybell

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 12:21:25 AM »
Hahaha.  Ok, ok.  I guess you guys are right.  I just figured that a truck and a dog wouldn't be that uncommon... but yes, the fact that she knew he'd be a water sign is a "biggie".  Too bad this isn't the guy I am in to.  :(
Yeah, but you are forgetting she also said you'd meet in the summer and he was attached to his truck..
Personally, I have yet to meet someone in summer who loves his truck, is a water sign,  has a dog, and i think there was one other thing but i cant remember what you said.. lol
about the good bad or satan,.. what if during the reading when she says someone is coming in, what if you were to ask if they were good bad or satan,  can she tell you if you ask?

loops77

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 12:41:01 AM »
marybell, from what liz told me, sandra said the new guy coming in would be good for her..he turned out to be a sociopath/alcoholic. But she describe him very well like she did for synergy.So, I'm not sure...

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 12:51:11 AM »
Yes!

She said bald, meet at work, very clean. All true.

She left out alcoholic cheater - but they can't always be 100%.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 01:35:10 AM »
@Prettylittleliz - funny.  I'm thinking it might be more useful to know he was an alcoholic cheater than bald & very clean.  I'm just saying....

Offline marybell

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2012, 01:49:47 AM »
OMG... I know I shouldn't be laughing, but it really is funny.  You see , I have the other problem... ha!
I've gotten readings with Samantha wild who refuses to tell me what they look like, but will tell me how they will behave and make me feel.
I have had a couple of arguments with her about that, but won't give physical attributes.  There has to be someone , who is not expensive, who does both .. ??
Maybe I need to look for a different quality, because I tend to lean toward empaths, ,Soul love 11 - who I already mentioned is also really good with picking up on dynamics, but she did not give descriptions either.  Even Sapphire21 lacks the ability to describe - don't u think?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:58:20 AM by marybell »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 03:42:29 AM »
OMG... I know I shouldn't be laughing, but it really is funny.  You see , I have the other problem... ha!
I've gotten readings with Samantha wild who refuses to tell me what they look like, but will tell me how they will behave and make me feel.

Kelli on CP did the same for me. When she said i would have a choice between two guys (almost all of my accurate readers have told me this), the ONLY thing she told me about this "new" guy was that he would be older....when i asked what this other guy looked like, she would not tell me because she didn't want me "looking for him" uhhhh alright, i guess that is fine, if i wasn't paying her to tell me.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 03:45:57 AM by CSK »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2016, 11:04:22 PM »
Here's a quote from one of divine wishes posts, "I think there some predictions are just wrong -- regardless of how we approach it. I know there were predictions made for me that I dismissed and never thought about again, like me opening my own business (lovenurse07), or meeting a man in a pickup with a dog (magicalsandra). Those never happened for me...but I guess you can say "you never know what can happen down the road".    Should i try magical sandra anyway?

I read with Magical Sandra and thought she was great until I read she told someone else they would meet a man with a dog!  She said the same thing to me.  So, I wouldn't waste your money

stargazer

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2016, 11:07:31 PM »
She uses that "man with a dog" line a lot. I have heard it too from her. >:(

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2016, 08:42:46 PM »
Maybe every man in the USA has a dog 😂😂😂

anything