Author Topic: Magical Sandra  (Read 12688 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Magical Sandra
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 02:48:12 PM »
I read with magical Sandra almost a year ago and honestly she is mediocre . She picked up on me being short and stated how my ex can be very cold towards which is true she stated that he will be back which he did come back in march before our fight in July. She also stated that my future bf will like dogs and will be a fire sign and tall. Well my bf hates dogs he is a fire sign but that could have been a guess since she asked for my birthdate and my bf is not tall at all we are the same height

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2017, 03:51:26 PM »
I thought she was good until I read she tells everyone the man they will meet will have a dog. 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2017, 04:24:37 PM »
My BFF read with her and I listened to the recording. I too was underwhelmed. Sandra didn't tell her anything about a future man, didn't even tell her she has one coming, just said, "I would nevah tell you to wait for him, honey" about her POI. She kind of went around in circles.

stargazer

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 07:54:15 PM »
I thought she was good until I read she tells everyone the man they will meet will have a dog.
Yup she does. She also told me a bunch of negative stuff about ny POI and said we wouldn't make it (lol we're better than ever) and she tried to eat up time by giving advice rather than a real psychic reading. She's straight up crazy AF.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2017, 02:10:35 AM »
Yup she does. She also told me a bunch of negative stuff about ny POI and said we wouldn't make it (lol we're better than ever) and she tried to eat up time by giving advice rather than a real psychic reading. She's straight up crazy AF.

LMAO STARGAZER....that last sentence hahaha

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2017, 12:54:45 AM »
She was always straight with me. She told me that my ex would not come back to me in a relationship, that she was mean etc. etc. MS was right.. did not feed me a lie.The ex recontacted  me only to stab me again - not for a relationship.

Offline calista

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2018, 08:21:42 PM »
MAgicalSandra seems fishy to me . She refuses to read for you when you try her line and wants you to provide the information ( birthdates, names etc) and then she comes back a day or so later and asks you to call her on a different keen extension. My guess is she is collecting information about you from other readers and then she shows up on the call like she knows it all.

I tried her today and somehow I had a bad feeling from the start- she was trying so hard to impress me and make me think that she could see it all. I could not relate to anything she said - my POI is not seeing anyone else and although we have been distant , our mutual friends have been reaching out to tell us that the other seems sad and waiting for things to recover.

She made him sound like he was a player which I know for a fact he has never been, and neither is he dishonest. He is a stubborn proud man and knows the ball is in his court.

If a reader wants to gather your information and then read for you a couple of days later,we  should all take it as a warning- it's our money after all. Disappointed in my reading with Sandra.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2018, 08:47:03 PM »
I've tried her years ago, vague and not impressed. 

Offline Newlife

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2018, 09:41:27 PM »
 :) please don't let me start on this one!!! She will ask you to send her you don first, she doesn't take new callers unless you email her. Please don't even bother.

I've tried her years ago, vague and not impressed.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2018, 09:42:39 PM »
She makes you think everyone is a player. She almost the female version of Jim1537.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2018, 04:30:42 AM »
She was no good for me also. Read with her like 10 years ago and then decided to give her another shot like 6 months ago and nope, still no good. She definitely takes notes. When I called her 6 months ago she mentioned the name of the guy I used to call about 10 years ago to me thinking that it would wow me 😂

anything