Author Topic: $50 A MINUTE!!!  (Read 3363 times)

Offline jas

$50 A MINUTE!!!
« on: June 12, 2018, 12:14:39 AM »
I can't believe people are actually paying this price.  Peter Doswell is on the front page and he is charging $49.99 a minute.  Has anyone read with him?  And BTW, where did Persian Medium go?  She seems to have disappeared and her listings are gone.

Offline calibabe

Re: $50 A MINUTE!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 01:52:56 AM »
Lmao I saw that the other day and giggled inside.  Thats insane.  I have not read with him...  obviously.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 02:02:18 AM »
OMG I was going to make the same comment!!! that man is not that good because I remember reading I had with him years ago

I can't believe people are actually paying this price.  Peter Doswell is on the front page and he is charging $49.99 a minute.  Has anyone read with him?  And BTW, where did Persian Medium go?  She seems to have disappeared and her listings are gone.

Offline Kate

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 02:23:45 AM »
OMG I was going to make the same comment!!! that man is not that good because I remember reading I had with him years ago

I read with him a long time ago when he was less than 5 a min - he is crap - rubbish, incorrect on every level, no skill, his predictions on the future were wrong, his reading on the current was wildly inaccurate..  Keen should not allow readers on their platform who charge that amount.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 03:47:36 AM »
They get $25+ a min for every person he suckers in. Doubt they'll give up that kind of cash cow.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 05:06:14 AM »
Also there is a psychic called Puppy Joy she used to be around $22 and now is $49. I read with her a while back and she was wrong on her predictions for contact she said March and its now June. People are paying her $49 to let her bullshit them all the way to the bank.

Also Persiam Medium and all her cohorts are off Keen. YAy! she was a ripoff and she had a whole Rackett on Keen.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 10:33:26 AM »
Poor me, when i started reading on Keen i thought the higher the listing the better, so kept reading with Persian.
i discovered after a while that am reading with a "Sh!tter"  i kept reading with her again and again like a dumb.
i want my money back :(

Offline Newlife

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 11:19:58 AM »
Persian medium; was she really fired? I remember her disappearing and reappearing, whats her story? I can't stand that thief! Also, I think keen needs a cap limit of $10

Also there is a psychic called Puppy Joy she used to be around $22 and now is $49. I read with her a while back and she was wrong on her predictions for contact she said March and its now June. People are paying her $49 to let her bullshit them all the way to the bank.

Also Persiam Medium and all her cohorts are off Keen. YAy! she was a ripoff and she had a whole Rackett on Keen.

Offline jas

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2018, 10:44:15 PM »
Persian Medium was off the board and then back on and now off again - not sure whats up with that.   ??? So all of her cohorts are gone as well....Hum.....would love to know the story.

Puppy Joy use to be under another name - I think it was Cindy Joy - back in 2008 and she was $50 a minute.  I tried a four-minute reading, it was awful.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 01:22:34 PM »
In my experience over the years, the more one charges the worse they are. That equates to $3000 an hour. how on earth can people afford that? I don't understand how people even pay that much to begin with.  I agree there should be a lower cap, right now it's $50 per min i believe.  But those prices will be there as long as people actually pay for them.