Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 113081 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2017, 04:59:00 AM »
I like Lisa a lot and I do think she cares about her callers, but she can give false hope. I haven't read with her in a while for very good reason. She is good at picking up feelings but her predictions don't work for me. If I ever needed an empath I might try her again.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2017, 05:23:20 AM »
I like Lisa a lot and I do think she cares about her callers, but she can give false hope. I haven't read with her in a while for very good reason. She is good at picking up feelings but her predictions don't work for me. If I ever needed an empath I might try her again.

Yeah she's like so caring, right? I just feel really upset because I feel kind of mad that even tho I connected to her, she's been so off. I don't think she's some kind of terrible reader so much as maybe she cares almost too much sometimes, like doesn't want to hurt your feels. I hate it, I just want her to rip off the bandaid.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #137 on: March 01, 2017, 07:17:40 AM »
Hi all,
I have to admit something interesting happened regarding this reader. She is one of the MOST used readers I used/requested when I used to use Keen. While all of her predictions regarding job, money, ex. love and their behavior etc NEVER panned out.
I was looking at my old notes, I had asked when would she see me conceiving a child? She had said she saw a '16' but she thought it would be February for some reason. But look and behold Exactly on 16th October I found out that I am pregnant. She was dead on with number '16' as it was a date.
Lisa Diane is certainly a case of hit and miss but I dont think she is a fraud. I think Lisa Diane, Aries Intuition, Abundant Visions, are some of the talented readers.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2017, 02:42:47 AM »
Hi all,
I have to admit something interesting happened regarding this reader. She is one of the MOST used readers I used/requested when I used to use Keen. While all of her predictions regarding job, money, ex. love and their behavior etc NEVER panned out.
I was looking at my old notes, I had asked when would she see me conceiving a child? She had said she saw a '16' but she thought it would be February for some reason. But look and behold Exactly on 16th October I found out that I am pregnant. She was dead on with number '16' as it was a date.
Lisa Diane is certainly a case of hit and miss but I dont think she is a fraud. I think Lisa Diane, Aries Intuition, Abundant Visions, are some of the talented readers.

That is totally amazing!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2017, 11:46:30 AM »
that is totally awesome!!! (and doubly awesome as 16 Oct is my birthday!!! :) lol!)

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2017, 01:36:12 AM »
I do really like her. I agree with those who say she is good at reading current energies but not so great with predictions. She accurately picked up that a POI had bad addictions....esp with pot. She told me I am going to meet a guy named Sean. I will update if that happens but a few said I would meet someone in April and I did not...

Offline njlady

« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2017, 11:12:04 PM »
Is LD on EST or PDT?

Offline njlady

« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2017, 12:44:17 AM »
Strange to me that her queue is so long. I had the same experience as most of you did that nothing she predicted happened. I've spoken to her both on phone and chat both were equally bad.  :o

I finally got a reading from her and I'm sorry to say that it was also bad.  Her first sentence was true, but it was straight downhill from there.  To make sure it wasn't me not receiving the info, I asked her an easy  factual question that I already knew the answer to. She said the opposite. I never "test" psychics, but I felt that this situation warranted this question and I was right.  I was really, really hoping that she would be good.   :( 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2017, 01:02:33 AM »
Lisa is super sweet and I found her to have a gift. But she is no good with outcomes or predictions in general. You waste a lot of money and get caught up hoping her predictions happen and the opposite happens. I don't think she does it in an unethical way, but she needs to be careful with predictions.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #144 on: May 26, 2017, 03:22:55 AM »
I consulted with Lisa Dianne on several occasions in giving me insight to results of my candidacy at a company I interviewed with. She mentioned a good outcome in the within the next 1-2 weeks after that reading.

I asked her about my current employer. I want to leave, and eager to leave. She then mentioned about a job opportunity in September, which is 4 months away. A drastic change in time. She actually stated I was going to be there for 6 months.

From what I've experienced, Lisa Dianne isn't good (FOR ME).

stargazer

« Reply #145 on: May 26, 2017, 04:12:10 AM »
@exposed-- Lisa Dianne isn't good for most people. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Sorry your experience wasn't better :/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 04:13:49 AM by stargazer »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2017, 02:32:48 PM »
It's really weird because I do think she's a good empath, like being able to pick up on other's feelings.  I chatted with her once last year when I was REALLY sad and she was asking how I was, I said "ok", and she said doesn't feel like you're ok!  So she definitely has a gift however, I don't think she is good with what's going to happen next or outcome scenarios.  Probably just best to ask her how is so and so feeling at this time.

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #147 on: June 11, 2017, 01:08:56 PM »
Ok. Coming back to confirm one of Lisa's predictions. Chatted with her a couple weeks ago. Now I don't give any info about situations...I want to see if they can pick up. Anyway, she nailed my ex's new gf to the tee. Said she is sexually promiscuous....I know the person well and yes she is. Nailed other aspects of the people I inquired about. Then she said my ex will want me but I will be unavailable. She said I'd meet someone new. Haven't been looking. However...by chance I did just meet someone. Lisa accurately described him. Dark hair, handsome, owns a Shepherd dog(like that blew me away when I reread my chat), nailed he is in criminal justice. I'm so impressed.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2017, 12:47:04 AM »
She was right about reform in my workplace. That's the present situation, can't say the same for future events.

Offline Livvie

« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2017, 05:44:13 AM »
Lisa was right about a new poi for me

A NEW poi? How exciting for you!! That's wonderfully happy news!