Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 113081 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2016, 01:11:01 PM »
Ok, I heard so much about this lady I had to call her. Said poi has deep feelings for me which he is hiding. reckons reconnection end of September beginning of October.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2016, 03:43:07 PM »
I also like Lisa Dianne, but only call her for short term predictions and what she picks up in the now. On short term she has been pretty incredible on timing as well. Once mentioned a 12 when I asked about contact when had not heard from poi for weeks. Came exactly 12 days later! 2weeks ago I asked her about the sell of my garage. Long story but she was dead on with what she saw. About work she said I would have an interview coming up in 12-14 days or on the 12-14th. I didnt think it would be on the 12th or 14th of this month since I aksed her this week and had nothing that I had applied for. Well got a call the next day from a former business associate, which by the way she told me!! It would be a former business associate, and he told me about this opportunity I would be perfect for and am interviewing tomorrow: on the 12th!!!
With my love life it has been a bit hit or miss. She got some contacts right and feel she picks up on emotions well, but saw in april there'd be committment by october. Well he broke it off in July and waiting on reconciliation. Which she now sees for end september. So will wait and see, but noone is 100% and she has been pretty good so far.
Only person I truly trust at this point regarding my love life is Mystical Moon Shadow. She was the ONLY psychic out of tons that saw a break up before it happened and I never even expected it. Also mentioned in that same reading that she saw reconciliation beginning of october. After the break up I called her and she mentioned the same time line for reconciliation. Also said I would hear from him on either friday 5 or saturday 6, but that he'd go silent again after that. Happened to the T on saurday 6 and have not heard since. Waiting on next predictions.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2016, 12:54:45 PM »
Any updates on her predictions? I spoke to her recently.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2016, 01:08:04 PM »
Any updates on her predictions? I spoke to her recently.

She has been wrong too many times to count...I don't know about her anymore.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2016, 06:16:16 PM »
She nailed an exact date again about a job. See my previous comment about a new job opportunity coming in on the 12-14th. But said she didnt see me start the job until October 18th. BANG ON. Am starting tomorrow the 18th. She hasnt been 100% but pretty darn close

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2016, 10:59:29 PM »
Nothing she said came to pass. No predictions were correct.  She's sweet as can be though and I love her as a person :)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2016, 11:42:48 AM »
Update she said stable contact by October 18th. I got contact on October 19th but it is not stable. It was a text message. I will update as the rest of her reading pans out.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2016, 04:33:21 AM »
It seems like everyone I talked to lately has been wrong about my new POI :(
LD was my go to for being an empath and yet I feel like she was wrong about his thoughts towards me. Similar to a few others readers.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2016, 06:14:25 PM »
Avalon Mare (own website)
Lisa Dianne
Irish Donna
Mother Dove
Kiery

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2016, 01:29:50 PM »
I like her..she told me something I found out to be true today.So her prediction or insight has passed

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2017, 07:04:53 AM »
She's got a lengthy line up, has anyone read with her recently?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2017, 03:57:41 PM »
I talked to her a few times in 2014 and nothing, I mean nothing she said happened. My friend had the same experience but obviously, we didn't connect to her as I know she works for some people. Actually, I'm going to look for the transcripts because timing could have been way off.

Edit: I talked to her in Jan. and Feb. of '15 so two years ago. She was partially connected in the present but gave advice that showed she wasn't entirely. No predictions happened. During this time, she was doing only chat and I remember there were long gaps in time before she'd answer. My friend and I both got the impression there was a lot going on in the room and she wasn't paying sufficient attention, which could account for her giving too much advice and not enough psychic info.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 04:13:24 PM by Shayalay »

Lovefash67

« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2017, 06:27:06 PM »
I actually spoke to her on thursday. I just so happened that my bf and I are having issues this week. Pretty much he is stressed out about his family issues and I have not heard from him since Monday.Lisa accurately picked up on what is currently going on with him and us but I dont really trust her predictions.

stargazer

« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2017, 08:32:51 PM »
Strange to me that her queue is so long. I had the same experience as most of you did that nothing she predicted happened. I've spoken to her both on phone and chat both were equally bad.  :o
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 08:42:45 PM by stargazer »

Offline Beesa

« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2017, 12:16:14 AM »
She's really empathic and a really, really nice lady. Her timing is way, way off and her predictions were like 50/50 for me. She's a good person I feel but she's been really off for me, I feel awful saying it because I think she really cares about her clients