Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 113079 times)

Offline Livvie

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2017, 10:17:50 PM »
Lisa was right about a new poi for me

A NEW poi? How exciting for you!! That's wonderfully happy news!

Bump. I think this got lost......did any of you see this? We usually congratulate each other on something like this. Made me happy!

Offline knel27

« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2017, 11:23:06 PM »
Lisa was right about a new poi for me

A NEW poi? How exciting for you!! That's wonderfully happy news!

Bump. I think this got lost......did any of you see this? We usually congratulate each other on something like this. Made me happy!
thanks for your excitement but it's nothing to celebrate lol. I just asked about someone newer to my life and she ended up being very right about him as well as another guy I've been seeing recently.  I just decided if my original poi was meant to be with me then he'd find his way back to me but I'm not waiting.

GOOD for you Scorpio!!! I hope we can all open our minds and our hearts and be able to enjoy new experiences. Very happy when i see something like this. I totally agree as well, if its meant to be you guys will both find your way back to each other. In the meantime, enjoy yourself. :)

Offline mystery123

« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2017, 03:32:05 PM »
So true! Good job @Scorp!

What does it mean when a reader says the person has 'mixed feelings'..

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #153 on: July 17, 2017, 07:55:22 AM »
She's super sweet. We just spoke. I'm Australian, the guy who I've been on and off with for many years, is 'rugged and scruffy looking, but is a big softie' those were her words. She compared us to Sandy and Danny off Grease 😂 She picked up a lot. She's definitely gifted. I'm not one to hold onto timeframes, but she said late next month I will get communication. Due to difficult circumstances, I wasn't really expecting to hear from him prior to that. Knew he had a past drug and alcohol addiction, social anxiety. Here's hoping her predictions are correct!

Offline mignnone

« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2017, 08:16:53 PM »
Read with her recently. Just told her my name and person's name. Knew the month we meet, knew the month and week we first went out and two others details that no one but me and that person would know. Really impressed with her reading. She was very nice and funny too.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2017, 09:02:06 PM »
I read with her. Everything she said was very positive. I don't know what to think, it was kind of generic.. I hope she's not one to give out false hope to everyone.. I would read with her again if i caught her available for phone, but not on chat. I had a chat reading, and got a predictions for communication that will happen Sunday or before sunday.  We'll see. That seems realistic.

UPDATE: Communication did happen before Sunday.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 06:06:08 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2017, 08:40:02 PM »
Called twice just to make sure and wasted money, nothing came to pass.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2017, 08:50:33 PM »
same called her 3 times from 2015 to 2016 and not a single prediction happened

ladya

« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2017, 07:00:17 PM »
i'm mixed about Lisa. i like her as a person sooooo much. like she generally cares and she wants to empower you as an individual. she's great for picking up current energies like she picked up some stuff for me in the past noone else has and it was specific. but predictions are hit/miss. she's good at seeing a person's behavior and intentions and some short term predictions. she's better when the person youre calling about is currently in your life and in communication.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2017, 08:54:46 PM »
spoke with her twice nothing she predicted came to pass

Offline helloworld

« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2017, 09:10:29 PM »
She was my go-to years ago. I was depressed and my addiction was so bad that I would call her almost every week. After reading with her several times, one of her predictions regarding contact happened so I was blown away and thought she is the real deal. In all fairness, it was rather precise but unfortunately that was the only prediction that ever happened and maybe 1-2 minor ones that were not worth remembering.

She fed me fairytales and led me on - she was a super sweet talker and I got caught by that trap.

Offline Psychicaddict

« Reply #161 on: September 07, 2017, 04:10:49 AM »
I talked to her for the first time in July. She made a prediction for August that has not happened. It always seemed unlikely so I wasn't too disappointed.

Offline whskers

« Reply #162 on: September 24, 2017, 09:28:31 PM »
I spoke with her today.  I was consulting with her about my guy that happened a week ago.  She described the situation like she was there with us and even got descriptions correctly. I'm so impressed. She didn't do any prediction though so nothing to validate.

Offline Redvelvetkiss

« Reply #163 on: September 24, 2017, 10:27:34 PM »
She was very nice.. Excited to see if prediction passes

Offline Redvelvetkiss

« Reply #164 on: September 24, 2017, 11:39:05 PM »
I had a reading with her she did pick up on a few details. I left the reading very unsettled and a little bit more uneasy than I started with her I feel like I wasted my money. I don't know if I would recommend her to anybody she didn't work for me

anything