Author Topic: Who is worth the try.  (Read 3925 times)

Offline Lo12345

Who is worth the try.
« on: August 26, 2020, 09:06:56 PM »
I basically cleared out my whole keen list last week. I have 3 people in my list. One I go to rarely, one i think is alright for a cheap price and one I’m just trying to get ahold of again since January,

I guess in all curiosity who would you have in your list or who is your list on keen or even worth a shot to try.

Just curious, maybe try if I get bored

Offline jas

Re: Who is worth the try.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 10:31:29 PM »
Lily Cade - she is cheap and fun to talk with

Astrontarot - She is accurate as hell on money and work stuff - can tell you how your colleagues are feeling about you and upcoming events - She won't keep you on the phone either.  I don't use her for love questions to much

Astrowing is really good - she does time frames and they are usually accurate - like she told me In May that July money would be tight and she was correct.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 10:42:45 PM »
Lily Cade was completely wrong for me. She said she didn't see POI with another, that was wrong. She said contact time, that was wrong, she said what POI wanted when we spoke, that was wrong. So basically she was wrong for me. Nice lady though.

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 11:49:13 PM »
I have had a few good hits with Lily - she is cheap so I don't mind

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 05:05:43 AM »
qofcups18
cookie
kisha

ive stopped reading with everyone else.

Offline Jersey22

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 03:43:10 PM »
Astrowing was 100% wrong for me. I guess she assumed I was calling about a guy I wanted to be with. But I wasn't. I left a poor, not rude, review and she emailed me saying she realized she "dropped the ball" but that I would not have left her a bad review bc that hurts her rating. 🤔
Then she blocked me and deleted the bad review

For me, I found the highest accuracy with Mystical Moonlight, Daphne Augustine and Tarottells. They are all tarot readers. But have all gotten current and future predictions correct.