Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289132 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #390 on: December 31, 2016, 04:35:33 AM »
Me,  fourth! 
None of the things as she mentioned happen... 😞

Lovefash67

« Reply #391 on: January 03, 2017, 01:14:55 AM »
Sincerity is good at picking up third parties , current things, and is a good remote viewer but her predictions of the ex and I getting back together neve happened. NONE of her predictions happened. If you want to know current then she is good with that, depending on what she says you can decided how you would like to act on it.

ladya

« Reply #392 on: January 03, 2017, 05:53:00 PM »
To defend Sincerity, I really think she probably on an average does about 20 readers per day maybe more since she has her own business and then comes on keen for about an hour or two the most. If she is doing so many reading what makes you think she will remember your reading? When you are reading with her, she has your energy and tells you what you need to know from her guides/cards and from psychic ability. Reading ones emails probably draws a big blank, only because she has no clue what your talking about. A lot of readers read and forget what they told you  unless they keep notes and Magical Sandra keeps notes on everyone more the reason she is frighten to see a new caller.

I agree Magical Sandra is horrible  she makes things up and lacks a lot of detail.She told me I would meet an aries who likes animals.Of course she picked the right sign because she knew my birthdate.I will never read with her again.She is a fraud.

I agree with you on Magical Sandra.She is horrible.I believed the lies she told she got a few things right like me being short and in school but other than she didnt give me any details.Told me I would meet an aries who is into dogs.Of course she picke the right sign because I had to give her my birthdate.Shes full of shit.I read with her twice and after the second time I came to the conclusion that she is a fraud.FRAUDDDD.never again

God. Don't even get me started about Magical Sandra. Her note taking, and relying on those notes is just an insult to the intelligence of anyone who calls her. I haven't talked to her in years, but I remember, during the first call her asking me what my Sun sign is. Then in the second call, about a year later, she mentions my Sun sign and tried to pass it off as though she's so psychic she can pinpoint a Sun sign. How many readers ask you for your sign? Of course you're going to remember and, of course, it's going to be obvious she takes notes.

Another digustingly lazy reader who relies on notes is justaskdrdonna. Three years ago, I called to ask about a guy I was really into. At the time, he'd drive three hours a few times a week to see me, told me he loved me and saw us having a future together. I mentioned this to Donna during a reading. Five months later the guy pretty much vanished. Of course I was freaking out. I'd call Donna and she'd always say, "He'll be back. He spent hours driving to see you! He's just scared." A year later, exact same words. A year and a half later, "Someone doesn't spend that much time driving unless they really want to be with you. He'll be back."

Looking back at it now, I feel like such a freaking idiot for calling her. She didn't even bother to actually tune in to anything! This is the craziness you put yourself through when you're in the throes of a psychic reading addiction...

As far as Sincerity remembering or not, I would guess there are many of her callers that stick out to her. I'd guess many of those 20 readings she does are with repeat callers. While she might not remember a one-time caller's issues, I'd assume it would take 2-3 calls before she would remember to a certain degree.

justaskdrdonna is a joke lol. nothing she said ever was semi true

Offline toju516

« Reply #393 on: January 04, 2017, 04:45:35 AM »
Hi everyone, can anybody please tell me how accurate SIN is with picking up third parties? Has she told anyone that there was no one but you later found out there was etc? Thank you.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #394 on: January 04, 2017, 05:20:18 AM »
She said the same to me 6 months ago about my ex. I found out on my own that he has been married for a year! Buyer beware!
Here you go Toju

stargazer

« Reply #395 on: January 08, 2017, 01:52:47 AM »
 :o last time read with her (and i was quite unimpressed) she was $6.90. That was around a year ago.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #396 on: January 08, 2017, 02:48:07 AM »
I've never read with her. I had the opportunity to listen to someone else's reading from her, and I wasn't super impressed. I mean she was ok, but nothing she said wowed me enough to spend roughly double of what the other popular readers do.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #397 on: January 08, 2017, 02:54:23 AM »
I've never read with her. I had the opportunity to listen to someone else's reading from her, and I wasn't super impressed. I mean she was ok, but nothing she said wowed me enough to spend roughly double of what the other popular readers do.

Ditto this. I wasn't impressed with my friend's reading either.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #398 on: May 23, 2017, 12:10:27 AM »
update???

Offline glamgal

« Reply #399 on: May 23, 2017, 12:17:36 AM »
Not much of what she has told me came true. My least fav  :-\

...bummed about it too cause I had soooo much faith in her

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #400 on: May 23, 2017, 12:51:20 AM »
wow she good she said my poi has hidden feeling for me but she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now so she will make me wait and doesn't want to feel weak. So I ask her should I tell her in person that I like her she said no it won't help the situation, then I said should I just move one then she said I tell you this as soon as you put your focus on something else she will come forward. She didn't give me a fairy tale.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #401 on: May 23, 2017, 01:50:32 AM »
She is gifted. Told me my PIO had chosen a path that would turn out to be embarrassing. True. Wrong I was supposed to have contact with POI  last November. For the price she charges I expect more.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #402 on: May 23, 2017, 01:53:45 AM »
She is gifted. Told me my PIO had chosen a path that would turn out to be embarrassing. True. Wrong I was supposed to have contact with POI  last November. For the price she charges I expect more.
have you heard from your POI?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #403 on: May 23, 2017, 10:04:16 AM »
No i have not.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #404 on: May 23, 2017, 02:32:43 PM »
wow she good she said my poi has hidden feeling for me but she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now so she will make me wait and doesn't want to feel weak. So I ask her should I tell her in person that I like her she said no it won't help the situation, then I said should I just move one then she said I tell you this as soon as you put your focus on something else she will come forward. She didn't give me a fairy tale.

that's a standard line a lot of them give, focus elsewhere and they will come forward lol.  I lost count on how many times i heard that last year.

anything