Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289167 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #210 on: June 24, 2016, 09:43:57 PM »
Did you?

tired of it all

« Reply #211 on: June 24, 2016, 10:03:37 PM »
These people all made the same prediction after I specifically inquired about this guy.  Then, something happened and I got completely fed up with the situation.   I moved, removing myself entirely from the situation to restart my life.

Did you decide to move because you were fed up? 

I didn't move away but in a similar way I removed myself from the situation and cut off contact with a lot of people because I couldn't take anymore.  The thing is NO ONE at the time really understood how bad I was feeling or what was going on or how it was going to push me to the point of giving up.  And all the advice I got from psychics just kept making things worse and pushing me in that direction.  They were wrong about how my ex would react and wrong about timing and it made me want to just walk away from the whole situation.  I actually think in a weird way, some of these readers caused their own predictions not to happen for me with the way they interfered in things.

I know some will say that you change their predictions if you make a different decision but they should be able to see if that is coming.  I'm sorry they were all wrong for you. 

I appreciate hearing these stories because...yeah although they can work differently for people and all that...if they get things wrong it is important to know about.  And bottom line, wrong is just wrong.  I can deal with a reader being wrong sometimes but a lot depends on how they handle it, and how consistently they are wrong.

tired of it all

« Reply #212 on: June 24, 2016, 10:22:19 PM »
In 2008 she told me that my ex and I will get married. Happy end. No. He has married someone else and has a child with her. I was so disappointed. I believed her words you know. Spent so much money. I gave her 3***. She told me to change my review, I didn't and then she blocked me.

Oh wow Sharon.  That's pretty damn wrong, in a big way.  I'm so sorry you had to go through that.   

That is such a huge red flag to me when a reader asks you to change feedback.  I'm so glad you posted this because that is the kind of thing I like to know about someone before I call.  And blocking you for leaving 3 stars doesn't even make any sense. 

To me it just seems like if they really want to be ethical about what they are doing and want your business, they should appreciate honest feedback and use it to make their readings better.  In the real world if a customer is not satisfied, a good business person tries to find out what went wrong and fix it and do something to bring the customer back.  But when these readers are wrong they don't even want to know, it's like they can't even handle the reality of it so they just block you. 

But her first reading and second reading about the new man don't match up. So I had two complete different readings from her. She still did not reply to my mail. They just don't feel responsible at all. She has the money thats it. BUT what did I get? Yes. She can email you back when you write a bad review.

This is another thing I like to know, if the story changes from one reading to the next.  And yeah that sounds fishy that she only responds to email when it is something that would affect her. 

tired of it all

« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2016, 03:25:19 AM »
Usually they are all to eager to tell me that I'll meet someone new.  Either way unless they give some details it sounds kind of scripted.  Aren't we all going to meet someone new eventually?  and don't we all have someone we lost who might come back around at some point?

I've never had a reading with Sue2121, how was it?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2016, 04:03:32 AM »
ok. Today I asked Sue2121 about new romance without mentioning a word of my ex.  My first time calling her also.  She said there was someone who I thought I had lost would come back to me.  !!!  Can I have someone new?   Gosh
Whoa, just checked her ad. $8.88/minute. Does she at least read & give out info fast?

Offline sharon

« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2016, 03:29:18 PM »
In 2008 she told me that my ex and I will get married. Happy end. No. He has married someone else and has a child with her. I was so disappointed. I believed her words you know. Spent so much money. I gave her 3***. She told me to change my review, I didn't and then she blocked me.

Oh wow Sharon.  That's pretty damn wrong, in a big way.  I'm so sorry you had to go through that.   

That is such a huge red flag to me when a reader asks you to change feedback.  I'm so glad you posted this because that is the kind of thing I like to know about someone before I call.  And blocking you for leaving 3 stars doesn't even make any sense. 

To me it just seems like if they really want to be ethical about what they are doing and want your business, they should appreciate honest feedback and use it to make their readings better.  In the real world if a customer is not satisfied, a good business person tries to find out what went wrong and fix it and do something to bring the customer back.  But when these readers are wrong they don't even want to know, it's like they can't even handle the reality of it so they just block you. 

But her first reading and second reading about the new man don't match up. So I had two complete different readings from her. She still did not reply to my mail. They just don't feel responsible at all. She has the money thats it. BUT what did I get? Yes. She can email you back when you write a bad review.

This is another thing I like to know, if the story changes from one reading to the next.  And yeah that sounds fishy that she only responds to email when it is something that would affect her.

Yes, Tired. In 2008 I left this negative feedback and she wrote to me I should have emailed her first. In 2016 I emailed her first, wanted to give er a chance to explain herself...  but she completely ignored my email :) That's what you get. All about the money, not us. Go figure.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2016, 04:27:06 PM »
You emailed her about a reading 8 years later??

Offline sharon

« Reply #217 on: June 25, 2016, 04:34:02 PM »
No. After reading all these beautiful reviews here I decided to contact her again. I called her 2x within view months. And she gave me 2 complete different readings. I mean I call Marie and Scott, they gave me two complete different views, exactly the opposite but with Sincerity, it is the sae reader giving me two different,  I mean two complete different readings. I emailed her and asked her why that is, I did not want to call her again as I already spent so much money. But she ignored my mail and not even sent free minutes.

tired of it all

« Reply #218 on: June 25, 2016, 08:50:33 PM »
Yes, Tired. In 2008 I left this negative feedback and she wrote to me I should have emailed her first. In 2016 I emailed her first, wanted to give er a chance to explain herself...  but she completely ignored my email :) That's what you get. All about the money, not us. Go figure.

I'm glad you posted about this because I considered calling her.  But now I can definitely cross her off my list.  I'm not interested in trying too many more readers anyway so they have to be pretty special.  Not responding to emails is a big no for me.  I'm sorry that happened to you.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #219 on: June 25, 2016, 08:57:07 PM »
So sorry to hear that Sharon. I agree with Thomasj. Someone I respect for responding to her emails well to me that is.... Bodymindspirit very kind gifted and ethical woman.

tired of it all

« Reply #220 on: June 25, 2016, 09:34:14 PM »
There was one reader I have not talked about here.  I had a really horrible experience with her, worst I've ever had on Keen, and eventually I left bad feedback so she blocked me.  And yeah that was not nice being blocked however I had to push it to that point so I would stop calling her.  She didn't just block me because I told her that her predictions were all wrong...I had told her all about that and she had been responding to emails and sending free minutes too.  But it was just making me crazy to keep talking to her.

I wrote to her again under a new account and she was so kind and told me she was so sorry about what happened and about her predictions not coming true and to keep her posted on what happens.  That meant a lot to me...I mean just made a world of difference.  It still hurts, it's not like it made everything okay again, but it helped tremendously.   

When other readers like Judi and Dawn Maree have blocked me, it was brutal. 

I normally don't send mails a lot on Keen and hope there is no need to if things make sense in the reading.  But every once in awhile I just have a follow up question or maybe am curious about when they will be on again.  I took Spiritual Medium off my favorites list because she was not responding to any mails. 

Offline sharon

« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2016, 09:49:00 PM »
Thank you girls!!! I mean any reader should care for their clients as we are not just dump money payers. We want to see some results for our money. With such high price per minute comes higher expectations. When the reader costs so much money, she should not allow herself to treat her clients like this. AT ALL.

tired of it all

« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2016, 10:15:45 PM »
I agree.  Well if they want to take the attitude that it's just a business, then it's just like any other business.  If they want to charge more, it has to be worth paying extra for.  They have to offer something that really sets them apart from others and makes it worthwhile.  The more they charge, the more the customer will expect.  And if they don't want bad feedback they need to be willing to resolve problems that come up. 

The crazy thing is that there's just no real standard for how much these readers charge.  It goes from very low to outrageously high.  There is a point where I feel like the amount they charge is just unethical no matter how good they might be.  It's probably a lower threshold for me than it is for others because I can't afford a lot.  I would definitely expect more at a higher price, but how much more can someone squeeze into a 5 minute phone call if that's all you can afford.  That's why I would expect more follow up emails the higher the price is.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #223 on: June 26, 2016, 01:19:51 AM »
To defend Sincerity, I really think she probably on an average does about 20 readers per day maybe more since she has her own business and then comes on keen for about an hour or two the most. If she is doing so many reading what makes you think she will remember your reading? When you are reading with her, she has your energy and tells you what you need to know from her guides/cards and from psychic ability. Reading ones emails probably draws a big blank, only because she has no clue what your talking about. A lot of readers read and forget what they told you  unless they keep notes and Magical Sandra keeps notes on everyone more the reason she is frighten to see a new caller.

tired of it all

« Reply #224 on: June 26, 2016, 02:08:48 AM »
I've read with many who remembered me well and I prefer that.  I dunno maybe it's just a preference. 

I feel kind of weird about it if they tell me they don't remember the reading.  It makes me wonder who or what is speaking through them and whether they are willing to step up and take any accountability for whatever words came through their mouth. 

I know some people prefer it when the reader doesn't remember them that well, because remembering makes it seem like they are just building on what you told them before. 

anything