Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289262 times)

tired of it all

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #225 on: June 26, 2016, 02:42:25 AM »
I honestly think many readers are bitter and have a serious disdain for their callers. Rather than being grateful to them and seeing Keen as an income blessing, it seems like they view their callers as being more of an annoyance than anything else.

I know!  I know!  I have definitely gotten that impression from some of them.  And I wonder why they keep doing it if they feel that way about it, or leave the caller feeling as if they do.

When I spoke with Sweet Psychic recently it was such a breath of fresh air.  She was so positive, I felt like she was connected to something so strong and good it just lifted me right up along with her.  And it felt like a grounded positivity, not the kind that gets shattered by hearing the least little bit of negativity, lol, unlike how some of these readers come across.  I want to be like that.  I deal with the public in my job and it's hard to stay upbeat. 

Yes, I'm sure it gets frustrating having some callers not just want, but demand, the reader go above and beyond, but, as I've said before, some simple customer service and customer reward can go a long way.

I remember, years ago, when I first came on to this board, there was a thread about being given free minutes. One of the psychics (I can't remember which one) who had been mentioned on the thread, created an account and started defending herself. She said, "I don't give out free minutes because I'm not running a charity." And I remember thinking, wow, big mistake on her part.

Yep!  I think the same thing, BIG mistake.  Those free minutes can do a lot to help customer relations.  I've never looked at it as a pure freebie because it has so much potential to benefit them instead of us.  I mean worst case scenario it can keep a caller hooked and calling back so they spend more money when they maybe shouldn't be.  It's hard to pass up something free, it's a form of advertising, and it can smooth over a problem that might have warranted more than the freebie. 

With someone like Sincerity, it seems as though she lucked out. Her business is thriving because of threads like this. This month, I talked to her twice and spent around $100--thanks to this thread. If there are people like me--who are willing to buy into the hype with the hope she really is gifted--then no wonder she's not doing follow-up e-mails or being generous with her time. She doesn't have to be because there are plenty of people willing to pay her who won't ask for more.

Ugh, yes, this is exactly why the hype annoys me.  A reader doesn't have to try so hard if they have people lining up non-stop for readings.  And when I read people hyping a reader I want to ask...uh...do you realize what you're doing might backfire on you?  It can put so much demand on them that they can't keep up, or it can make them take their customers for granted and get lazy. 

tired of it all

« Reply #226 on: June 26, 2016, 02:48:15 AM »
hi there, they were not all wrong.  They were all pointing toward July/Aug as their timeline.  I just feel like I would prefer to date someone else, not reconcile with an ex.  I have moved away.  I think it would not be realistic to date my ex who is 4 hours away from me and who does not like long distance.  Either do I like long distance.  Rather picking up something that was broken once before, I have other options.  I would prefer to go for someone new.  That's why I asked about new romance.  I wish to date someone else and settle down.

I'm sorry maybe I misinterpreted what you said about them being wrong.  I totally understand about wanting to find someone new.  I hope you do find someone and that everything is working out okay with your move and career changes.  My best wishes to you, and please keep us posted how things are going.   

allibai3

« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2016, 03:46:27 AM »
To defend Sincerity, I really think she probably on an average does about 20 readers per day maybe more since she has her own business and then comes on keen for about an hour or two the most. If she is doing so many reading what makes you think she will remember your reading? When you are reading with her, she has your energy and tells you what you need to know from her guides/cards and from psychic ability. Reading ones emails probably draws a big blank, only because she has no clue what your talking about. A lot of readers read and forget what they told you  unless they keep notes and Magical Sandra keeps notes on everyone more the reason she is frighten to see a new caller.

I agree Magical Sandra is horrible  she makes things up and lacks a lot of detail.She told me I would meet an aries who likes animals.Of course she picked the right sign because she knew my birthdate.I will never read with her again.She is a fraud.

I agree with you on Magical Sandra.She is horrible.I believed the lies she told she got a few things right like me being short and in school but other than she didnt give me any details.Told me I would meet an aries who is into dogs.Of course she picke the right sign because I had to give her my birthdate.Shes full of shit.I read with her twice and after the second time I came to the conclusion that she is a fraud.FRAUDDDD.never again

God. Don't even get me started about Magical Sandra. Her note taking, and relying on those notes is just an insult to the intelligence of anyone who calls her. I haven't talked to her in years, but I remember, during the first call her asking me what my Sun sign is. Then in the second call, about a year later, she mentions my Sun sign and tried to pass it off as though she's so psychic she can pinpoint a Sun sign. How many readers ask you for your sign? Of course you're going to remember and, of course, it's going to be obvious she takes notes.

Another digustingly lazy reader who relies on notes is justaskdrdonna. Three years ago, I called to ask about a guy I was really into. At the time, he'd drive three hours a few times a week to see me, told me he loved me and saw us having a future together. I mentioned this to Donna during a reading. Five months later the guy pretty much vanished. Of course I was freaking out. I'd call Donna and she'd always say, "He'll be back. He spent hours driving to see you! He's just scared." A year later, exact same words. A year and a half later, "Someone doesn't spend that much time driving unless they really want to be with you. He'll be back."

Looking back at it now, I feel like such a freaking idiot for calling her. She didn't even bother to actually tune in to anything! This is the craziness you put yourself through when you're in the throes of a psychic reading addiction...

As far as Sincerity remembering or not, I would guess there are many of her callers that stick out to her. I'd guess many of those 20 readings she does are with repeat callers. While she might not remember a one-time caller's issues, I'd assume it would take 2-3 calls before she would remember to a certain degree.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:53:23 AM by allibai3 »

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2016, 04:17:35 AM »
Magical Sandra is a con artist! This lady will sell her soul to the devil just to make few extra dollars. Oh wow that sounded bad but then the truth hurts. She does this whole "oh I can't respond to emails because I type with one finger BS" ! Whatever lady you type fine, her fingers work perfectly fine when she is counting her cash from all the scam she has done keen. Anyways, Presence you nailed it she takes some info from the first reading which she uses on the next reading just to make everyone think she is a psychic! Let's just say she takes note on the reading you have with her. She makes you think she is your grandma that cares but really all she cares about is the dirty money she will make in seconds from you!

Offline sharon

« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2016, 08:00:17 AM »
To defend Sincerity, I really think she probably on an average does about 20 readers per day maybe more since she has her own business and then comes on keen for about an hour or two the most. If she is doing so many reading what makes you think she will remember your reading? When you are reading with her, she has your energy and tells you what you need to know from her guides/cards and from psychic ability. Reading ones emails probably draws a big blank, only because she has no clue what your talking about. A lot of readers read and forget what they told you  unless they keep notes and Magical Sandra keeps notes on everyone more the reason she is frighten to see a new caller.

Thats why she could have sent at least free minutes. But she did not bother at all. So what does that tell you? I`ve spent over 200$ and I am struggling with money myself. These absolute contradicting readings did not help AT ALL. Ive spent so much money, she can enjoy it BUT what did I get in return?!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #230 on: June 26, 2016, 03:52:19 PM »
@Sharon, I'm sorry to hear Sincerity did that because i once took her call in the car while driving and she could not hear me at all, not one bit but I could hear her fine I added 2 extra minutes and still she did her best for answer my question which I was satisfied with but she sent me 2 extra minutes the ones I added for. It looks like she sent free minutes to others so it's hard to say.

Now to add my two cents to Thomasj's post, I agree with how things are interpreted. I usually like to put quotes down just the way they say it. One bad move kicks free will into action which then change it up. From what I read on this thread about Sincerity marriage and living happily ever after was not part of anyone's reading, I know Sincerity is a remote viewer but to look that far and not to consider free will is hard to predict even from her side.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:54:00 PM by Leogirl0808 »

Offline sharon

« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2016, 04:01:18 PM »
Sincerity sees in my case nothing. Remote Viewer - I never understood why I keep reading it here because this woman kept shuffling the cards again and again and again - this guy Ive asked about has open relationships... she did not even see that  ::) I havent done anything to change the outcome. I dont have any contact with this person for the last two years  :o And a very good reader sees the outcome. She sees this is not going to workout because you or him are going to act like a psycho and blow your chances.

Offline sharon

« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2016, 04:21:38 PM »
For that price... ? I am asking too much ? Yes, I do expect the right outcome, yes I do expect at least that she sees the situation well and not give me contradictionary statements within 3months. For suggestions I have my friends, thank you.  I havent done anything wrong in 2008, I havent done anything wrong within the last months to change any outcome. We had no contact. She is just in my case not psychic at all. In Ripoff report many people complain about her wrong outcomes. Something is off here.

tired of it all

« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2016, 05:42:33 PM »
Also the lady who keeps saying, "that's what my spirits guides are telling me"..I'm drawing a blank right now, but for some reason, she's super popular. Wth is her name, anyone?).

You surely mean Deborah Mills?   seeing that phrase gives me flashbacks, lol.

Also random question - did Keen update something on their site, because it looks like a LOT of readers upped their prices within the past few months. I found that funny (in a not so, "haha" way).

Yeah as far as I know, they did increase their fee structure.  A lot of readers raised their prices, and a lot of the 1.99-2.99 readers have disappeared lately, I figure those did not want to raise their price but didn't feel like it was worthwhile to keep a low price anymore either.

tired of it all

« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2016, 06:10:43 PM »
Psychics see what will happen IF YOU STAY ON THE PATH THAT YOU'RE ON. If you act as you normally would, they tell you the outcome. If you change up how you act (or in some cases, don't act, which is still an action, no matter how small), you change the outcome. It's not that hard to comprehend.

Well, no it's not hard to comprehend, and that's a totally unnecessary comment.  I think we all get this point of view, but I disagree that this is how all readers operate or that this is all we should expect. 

I think a good psychic, one who is really worth their salt, doesn't just see the path you are on.  They can see multiple probabilities ahead and see what choices you might make along the way.  Some do this and others don't. 

Not all readers even believe in the concept of multiple probabilities or timelines.  I know that one reader I spoke to really didn't believe that people's choice changed the outcome all that often.  She said free will only interfered in about 2% of cases.  Others have flat told me the outcome is the outcome no matter what, and the choices you make can only change timing.  I don't believe that of course but some of these readers do. 

Most of the time if they are any good I think they do see how things might change along the way, but they don't necessarily present the reading like "here are the two different outcomes I see happening."  Instead they give advice and they give the outcome they expect to happen IF the caller follows their advice.  Then if the caller does not follow it they might say it voided the prediction.     

It doesn't sound like that's what happened when Sincerity read for Sharon though, sounds like she was just flat wrong.

tired of it all

« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2016, 06:29:16 PM »
I haven't tried QoC18...I'm not really looking to try too many more readers at this point, especially not right now, but she might be one I would try later on.

tired of it all

« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2016, 06:54:17 PM »
Also, she has multiple listings - you MUST call her under the "New Callers" listing or she'll block you. I've heard that from tons of people. The only reason I can gather is that if you're not going to take the time to read her page, wherein she does indicate that if you're new, you must select the "New Callers" line, she must think that you won't pay attention/listen to what she has to say anyway. I'm not 100% sure, but that's the only thing I can think of that makes sense. It's strange, I know.

Thanks for the tips  :)  oh, I think when they do those "new caller" listings are just trying to keep negative feedback off their other more established listings. 

I don't think I will call her...I've thought about it lots of times because people say she is accurate but then I'd be like...nah.  I just don't feel like it.

Offline sharon

« Reply #237 on: June 26, 2016, 07:40:48 PM »
Well, yeah we ALL expect the right outcome only to be disappointed. That's why some psychics are considered frauds (again, I have to bring up Dr. Donna...seriously. Not enough bad things to say about her. Save your money. Also the lady who keeps saying, "that's what my spirits guides are telling me"..I'm drawing a blank right now, but for some reason, she's super popular. Wth is her name, anyone?). Also random question - did Keen update something on their site, because it looks like a LOT of readers upped their prices within the past few months. I found that funny (in a not so, "haha" way).

With contradictory statements, oh yeah, I DEFINITELY would not waste anymore money. Idc who the psychic is. That's just wrong and deceptive. If SIN was wrong for you, then she was wrong ::shrug:: not much that one can do about that. So far, she's been right for me, but again, I don't think her major prediction will come true, but who knows. Also, I've seen the RipOff Report (I've scanned it when checking in on several psychics I've read with in the past). It's not completely negative as you're making it out to be. Many have actually said that she was "on target" and "incredibly accurate", but she got some things wrong. Was she 100% for them all? No. In fact, she was wrong for a handful of people on there, but many more have said that she was right, even if she was wrong about other things. SIN says my ex and I will be in contact between July/August and committed by the end of the year. Even if that road looked like it was possible, even I would have to put a stop to that. Jump into a relationship so soon after everything that happened between us AND the fact that he just jumped out of one -- nah, I'm not that damn dumb lol. Who else have you tried recently? Have you tried Sapphire 21 or Queen of Cups18?

More than 85% of the Sincerity callers are stating that the big predictions did not happen. You are free to read the Ripoff report again. And to be honest I find your approach very misleading. You sound pretty Sincerity fanatic to me. Without even knowing anything about the readings and clients you assume and blame it on the clients when predictions don't happen. That's weird.

Offline sharon

« Reply #238 on: June 26, 2016, 08:20:11 PM »
No, we are talking about the same Ripoff Report. Caligirls and Dianne's big prediction did not happen. They say many little predictions happened but not the big picture. There are 31 people writing about Sincerity. But at the end the big predictions did not happen. Some people spent over 1500$. I hope your prediction happen. And I did read your comments very carefully and that was my reaction to it.

tired of it all

« Reply #239 on: June 26, 2016, 09:11:10 PM »
I've never been able to read through all the comments on that one Rip Off Report. 

I called Rose of Angels once, based on the positive comments about her there, that was a disappointment.  She gave me nothing useful, just told me I was ready to give up on my ex.  That was more than a year ago so clearly she was wrong.  lol

anything