Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153888 times)

Offline sugarsky

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #360 on: October 02, 2020, 01:08:08 PM »
Hi everybody!  I have read with CD twice based upon positive reviews from others, and I am
fairly perplexed due to the fact that, both times, she gave me one liners.  Very simple.  Not much info.  And, I am wondering if anybody else has had readings like this with her, as I seriously wonder if she was connected.  I’ve never had such simple, one liner readings before!  Also, wondering if she tends to sugarcoat?  She said that my ex is currently seeing another woman (this is highly plausible, but it “isn’t going to develop further” “it’s not serious” “there isn’t chemistry”.  Do you think readers always say this when your POI is involved with someone else?  I also got that once he is thru with that, he is going to return.  I am finding it difficult to believe right now.  So, please, feel free to share your updates and stories regarding this reader, because I am seriously wondering if she truly was able to connect.  Thank you kindly!

Yes she is very famous of being direct and simple. Some people dont like it.
But I like it cause its to the point. When I wanted to add money she said no need because there's no new informations
She didn't sugarcoat in my situation she said POI has someone else and not coming back, she said poi only testing the water to be gay when he was with me. Then he is not going to be straight and leave the gay thing
well, that's true and sad

This has been my experience with her. She is very direct and to the point.. not very detailed, and has told me she gives me as much as she gets from her guides. I do think for that reason she could stand to lower her price a little bit - but I do not necessarily write her off as being disconnected. She gave me positive news, actually... but I see here that she does seem to be honest so.. I'll let you know what ends up happening in my case.

I hope you guys are having a lovely Friday <3 for anyone going through it right now.. chin up

Offline court1130

« Reply #361 on: October 02, 2020, 09:29:47 PM »
Hi everybody!  I have read with CD twice based upon positive reviews from others, and I am
fairly perplexed due to the fact that, both times, she gave me one liners.  Very simple.  Not much info.  And, I am wondering if anybody else has had readings like this with her, as I seriously wonder if she was connected.  I’ve never had such simple, one liner readings before!  Also, wondering if she tends to sugarcoat?  She said that my ex is currently seeing another woman (this is highly plausible, but it “isn’t going to develop further” “it’s not serious” “there isn’t chemistry”.  Do you think readers always say this when your POI is involved with someone else?  I also got that once he is thru with that, he is going to return.  I am finding it difficult to believe right now.  So, please, feel free to share your updates and stories regarding this reader, because I am seriously wondering if she truly was able to connect.  Thank you kindly!

She is supposed to have been good at picking up in third party energies and feelings. I read with her once and the details she provided were accurate with what was happening and certain words that were said at the time. But, as we all know, just because she's accurate for others doesn't mean she will connect with you. It's even more maddening when we get readers that seem to connect wonderfully to present but nothing transpires. So, you just really can't be 100% sure and just go with what your intuition is telling you! ❤️
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 09:41:05 PM by court1130 »

Offline alohamama

« Reply #362 on: October 03, 2020, 12:59:31 AM »
Thank you to all who responded!  I see that she has two negative reviews in a row that popped up
today on Bitwine.  We will see....
And, oh, guess what I woke up to this morning?  A very random text from my ex in who I haven’t heard from in two months.  CD didn’t tell me yesterday anything about contact or that I would hear from him soon...but she did say that he will be back...eventually.  Not sure about this text tho, as he is asking if he can buy a remedy from me for an upcoming trip he is taking.  I guess time will tell what he really wants.  I will keep everybody posted if CD’s prediction plays out!

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #363 on: October 03, 2020, 06:46:40 PM »
Unfortunately she has not been right for me. Don’t really think we connected. Shame really because I really liked her and she’s very sweet. She made two predictions and within a week both were proven to be false.

Same here. Wasn’t a positive prediction that was wrong, it was a negative.

Offline bonba

« Reply #364 on: October 04, 2020, 02:47:32 AM »
very disappointed she charged 55 $ for 4 sentences . no details . I dont think she worth it and no time frame .

How can it be 4 sentences. It's supposed to be for 10 mins
No way it could be 4 sentences.

Bonba I read you wrote something very bad about Leeloo too in her thread and now CD? really? which those readers are very trusted.
I think you're just not connected

I got paragraph and sometimes got not paragraph readings by CD but its definitely not 4 sentences since its 10 mins.

mine was delivered via inbox . it was 4 sentences . nothing worth of information . and repeating same  thing .

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #365 on: October 04, 2020, 02:37:29 PM »
She got a very specific question dead wrong for me. It was a positive prediction and it didn’t pass.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #366 on: October 04, 2020, 06:48:27 PM »
We chat yesterday with Frozenfox, purplerain, etc.
I am glad that I made new friends here
we tell stories and it's beautiful that we support each other. We talked about which psychic is accurate and such

Imho, CD is expensive but she is good and accurate. Days ago Frozenfox also told me CD was accurate for her.
and some other members on public chat.

She never offered me any spells at all. She even messaged me for clarification without I asked her to
I think it's very ethical of her. She is very kind and caring person

I guess its unfair to say bad things about her just because of her price, doesnt mean she is greedy I think people have their own standard of their own service. She once told me that she meditate for hours before begin working because I told her that she is accurate
I think the price is high because she put a lot of effort on it.
And people can have free will in how much they want to put as in price.
And we, buyer have our own free will to buy it or not. Its simple

Again imho, dont judge a book by its cover. You probably dont know how she put effort into readings and her energy works.

I am sure everyone has different favourite reader, but she is one of the person I trust so I will go in a ride with this one.
what I am sure is she is gifted and real, may or not work for people it depends if you connect.

I think just let people think what they want to think because me as her regular and maybe some of the members here.
We know that she is real. @Jesstess, have you read with her actually?

@webinfo hey, sorry I missed your comment. No I haven't read with Cleopatra as of yet but as I stated on another thread I'm really contemplating. I started reading the entire thread from page 1 today so that I get an idea as to whether it would be worth it to spend a considerable amount of money on her. What I see is that she has mixed reviews which I think is normal as with many heavy hitters- what I stated previously though is that a reader can be quite right while they can be quite wrong on some other predictions. I didn't say she wasn't real. I just stated that she's right for some and wrong for some. The only thing in all honesty that concerns me is that Cleopatra is quite pricey at least for my wallet LOL. With that being said I might wait a little bit more until I schedule a reading with her. I want to give it some time to see more success reviews! All the best with your predictions ♥️

I'm feeling the same way about her. Seeing people get 3 sentences for $50 US dollars has put me off of trying her. She is more expensive for 10 minutes than Yonas 50 minute reading.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #367 on: October 05, 2020, 01:05:05 AM »

Yes she is very famous for being direct and simple. one liner. Some people dont like it.
But I like it cause its to the point. When I wanted to add money she said no need because there's no new informations
She didn't sugarcoat in my situation she said POI has someone else and not coming back, she said poi only testing the water to be gay when he was with me. Then he is not going to be straight and leave the gay thing
well, that's true and sad

Hey Steven, how about the contact you received from your POI? Was it predicted by CD? I thought she told you he's not coming back.

Yes I was asking 2 different people my dear

Offline mixielove

« Reply #368 on: October 06, 2020, 08:36:18 AM »
She definitely tapped in and is likely gonna be accurate here, but the price was simply not worth it. Especially after finding out it was much more expensive when exchanged from euros to USD. I wouldn't have paid the difference realizing that beforehand.
She gave out details to let you know what he's thinking and then a very short prediction that lacked details for $80.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #369 on: October 06, 2020, 02:25:56 PM »
She definitely tapped in and is likely gonna be accurate here, but the price was simply not worth it. Especially after finding out it was much more expensive when exchanged from euros to USD. I wouldn't have paid the difference realizing that beforehand.
She gave out details to let you know what he's thinking and then a very short prediction that lacked details for $80.

Thank you for sharing your experience! the super expensive cost is a reason why I haven't read with her already. Can I ask if she offered enough validation for you to know that she is fully tuned? Did she ask you questions or started talking on her own?

Honestly...not really. She definitely tapped in to exactly what he was thinking in the moment because I talked to him last night after the reading, but that's about all she gave me. Some empath stuff that I already knew. Beyond that it wasn't much.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #370 on: October 06, 2020, 03:02:50 PM »

Thank you for sharing your experience! the super expensive cost is a reason why I haven't read with her already. Can I ask if she offered enough validation for you to know that she is fully tuned? Did she ask you questions or started talking on her own?

Honestly...not really. She definitely tapped in to exactly what he was thinking in the moment because I talked to him last night after the reading, but that's about all she gave me. Some empath stuff that I already knew. Beyond that it wasn't much.

that means she connected to you. And she probably an empath too yes.. so that after the reading your poi said the exact same thing as what CD said?

yea, but they were things I already knew about how he felt too. The night before I told him I could never take him back and we can't keep talking casually, etc etc. He feels very guilty and immediately started taking steps to cleaning up his life and getting help with changing his patterns (therapy, being open about it with people around him, etc)

So...$80 for something I already knew....

She said that he'll come back in November and we'll be in a closer relationship, but there's another option with someone that will also have real and true feelings for me. I wanted insight into....okay what do these options look like? which is the better option? Will be cheat again in the future? It was all very vague and avoidant after these couple sentences she did offer.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #371 on: October 07, 2020, 01:43:57 PM »
She only praised PD, Amour. lol... After all posts, she really only praised PD lol

Said Steven who started a thread on Cleopatra Divine 😂😂😂😂 it seems like when someone comes here to say something about her or ask a question,  you act like her representative.
For your kind consideration my top 3 is
1.Yona
2.Micah
3.Psychic Diva

You seem very sensitive about Cleopatra and things discussed here. You know that just because you opened a thread on her, that doesn't make you a moderator???? Ditching people who ask a question or try to understand what kind of reader she is doesn't seem normal. You take it too personally Steven....and I wonder why.

Having said that I wonder if there is ANYONE to answer me how long her readings usually are. Thanks in advance.

I had the Egyptian crystals which is supposed to be 10 minutes. 2 months ago and she’s very money oriented, she’s more concerned about the time than giving details, so the reading was off and I wouldn’t try again

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #372 on: October 08, 2020, 12:47:25 PM »
So... does anyone have any recent experiences with CD?

Would like to hear about the actual readings.

pfizer

« Reply #373 on: October 11, 2020, 09:03:40 AM »
i dont understand all the dramas here, back to the subject about CD. i like her; i tried her 3 times and 2 predictions were proved accurate and 2 still pending. right now she has a 35euro offer for 5 min. i got to ask 4 questions and i got the answers i needed. not tons of details i dont think she can see a lot of details but she gave answers. i am happy. for me, going to psychic i just needed an answer, i dont need much details and how it happens. if i needed to know hows the poi feels about me, i go to ST, definitely not CD.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #374 on: October 11, 2020, 10:20:20 AM »
another Wilddolphin  ;D ;D

anything