Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153147 times)

Offline frozenfox

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #390 on: October 13, 2020, 12:53:38 PM »
I hung out with my POI yesterday. She invited me over for dinner! CD (and Oscar, Candybarr) said she's going to start wanting more and more of my time and we're going to hang out more. We made more plans to hang out this month. :DD She's including me more into her life and I'm so happy right now. It's all coming together.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #391 on: October 18, 2020, 11:03:02 AM »
I have read with CD a couple of times now. The last reading was very quick but I can say she was accurate. She described how my poi would be feeling and how i would be feeling , which at first while reading did not resonate with me. But a few weeks on since I can say I've been feeling the way she described.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #392 on: October 18, 2020, 12:25:31 PM »
Tried again just because of the fuss- completely wrong going to stick to my regulars.

Offline court1130

« Reply #393 on: October 19, 2020, 04:14:45 AM »
Tried again just because of the fuss- completely wrong going to stick to my regulars.

lol. I feel u ferney. So many times ive seen sudden rave reviews of a new hot psychic and then when i try them im left wondering whats wrong with me caz its a total widescale disaster. And the thing is those who claim such a psychic is spot on for them can be seen in a million other threads reading with other psychics. So was the psychic really that spot on? lol

I'm actually one of those people that has read with many others over a period of 3 months and I wanted to offer a different perspective. Ferney tried CD to test whether or not she was worth the hype. I can relate to that. I like to try different readers, especially the heavy hitters, to see how well they're able to connect with my energy as well as compare notes for similarities. It's more experimental than anything else and it allows me to possibly find new readers to add to my repertoire. It's more about finding out how certain readers conduct their sessions: who asks for just date of birth? Who needs background information? Who just needs names? Who doesn't need anything at all and can start pulling information by hearing your voice?  That may not apply to everyone, but that's just my mentality.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 04:38:25 AM by court1130 »

Offline court1130

« Reply #394 on: October 19, 2020, 04:40:21 AM »
If that intellectual arrangement works for you, keep doing you!

👍🏼

Offline ferney456

« Reply #395 on: October 19, 2020, 08:26:30 AM »
I mean I tried once and gave too much info and was given a contact date which was off, i went back because outcome was right (not I realise outcome was only right because I gave so much info it was a lucky guess) next one was a refund reading just because the beginning made no sense and she asked me to try coming back in a few days so I thought what the hell and did and it was wrong again- usually I dont experiment so much I have my go to's but just based on all the hype I thought I'd try. It is what it is!

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #396 on: October 19, 2020, 03:12:06 PM »
How accurate is she with contact? I asked when contact would be and she got the number 3. She also said within 3 weeks but could be days?? Just wondered if anyone else has had similar experience with numbers from her? Thanks :)

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #397 on: October 19, 2020, 03:37:21 PM »
I got a 13 and am yet to see anything relating to it appear

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #398 on: October 19, 2020, 03:46:45 PM »
I got a 13 and am yet to see anything relating to it appear

Oh really? I read a few on here said to make a note of her numbers as it could mean a date etc. How long ago did u read with her if u don’t mind me asking

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #399 on: October 19, 2020, 03:50:33 PM »
Not really long ago- about a month now.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #400 on: November 24, 2020, 06:10:09 AM »
Been waiting for the website to come right to let you know she was wrong for me

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #401 on: November 28, 2020, 09:01:22 PM »
spent 35 or 40 dollars (as some kind of favor??) to be told she sees something happening in “5.” she said nothing else believe me. 

this is just me taking a flamethrower to good money at this point.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #402 on: December 08, 2020, 06:38:41 PM »
Wrong af for an existing POI. At least my timelines are.

She predicted a new guy that will appear though and he came by but at a much later date. Now the guy disappears too.

Offline aboveandbeyond

« Reply #403 on: December 08, 2020, 09:22:34 PM »
she didn't give me any timeline which at the time was so frustrating but now it's kind of refreshing? she did ask me if me and my ex ever fought and uhm yes girl i said he used to be my boyfriend for pete's sake lol. i don't know if she was trying to kill time or what...

Offline SarahM

« Reply #404 on: December 09, 2020, 07:47:51 PM »
Yes I think she is an empath
Very strong one because she described my person precisely however I can't say about her timing. Told me number 2 then my person contact me 2 pm
not sure if this is a coincidence

Oh I see you just repeated your October 11th review. Interesting....

You are a coincidence 😂😂😂😂😂
I mean.... you have answered your own question on another thread on how coincidences make you lose belief in psychics' abilities. That's exactly a coincidence. According to you. I would not pay attention to CD she is already exposed.

What did she get exposed for? Lol I don’t feel like reading the whole thread 😭