Author Topic: Dino  (Read 15760 times)

Offline janjil

Re: Dino
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2023, 03:39:31 PM »
I also tried him once in June. Nothing happened in July that he predicted. No contact and situation just got worse

I have a sudden update on the situation we talked about with Dino.
The contact happened yesterday, exactly as he predicted.
So it appears that the prediction was delayed in time or just a coincidence.
 I don't want to give anyone here false hope.
There is one thing that confuses me about Dino - he asks a lot of clarifying questions and asks for a narrative.
But maybe that's how he works.
Again I will say that I've only read with him once.

Hope it helps:)

Wow congratulations! How long were you out of contact?

Thank you!:)
But it's just contact and it happened exactly as Dino said.
We'll see what happens next.
Things have always been murky and unclear with us for a few years now)

Dino didn't give me global predictions, as far as I understand, he can't do that.
But he said that we would have a chance to decide how things would go on.

Offline janjil

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2023, 03:47:14 PM »
I also tried him once in June. Nothing happened in July that he predicted. No contact and situation just got worse

There is one thing that confuses me about Dino - he asks a lot of clarifying questions and asks for a narrative.

That’s amazing and pretty impressive given it’s early August so not too far off it seems. I’m still remaining skeptical but I will update everyone on here either way. For me 2 months is a LONG time so we’ll see and if anyone else has updates about Dino in the meantime please let us know. Also, congratulations! I hope everything works out exactly as you want it to. :-)

You know, I'm already pretty skeptical about almost everything with every reading)
especially after 2 years of reading on kasamba and wasting a lot of money there.  I always think I'd rather spend that money on a therapist😄

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2023, 04:31:11 PM »

That’s amazing and pretty impressive given it’s early August so not too far off it seems. I’m still remaining skeptical but I will update everyone on here either way. For me 2 months is a LONG time so we’ll see and if anyone else has updates about Dino in the meantime please let us know. Also, congratulations! I hope everything works out exactly as you want it to. :-)

You know, I'm already pretty skeptical about almost everything with every reading)
especially after 2 years of reading on kasamba and wasting a lot of money there.  I always think I'd rather spend that money on a therapist😄

Oh yes, same here! It takes A LOT for me to truly believe someone is gifted. I just looked back at my reading after you mentioned that he asked you a lot of questions and he only asked me one after he had already nailed the situation. He asked if there was recent distance, which I know can be leading for sure but I didn't give a lot of information back so who knows? And trust me, I do spend money on a therapist!  ;D

Offline Stone88

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2023, 09:33:43 PM »
One prediction Dino mentioned has come to pass regarding property. He warned me of a false start to a property agreement and to navigate well around it. That's exactly what happened. I took his advice and now my offer has been accepted.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2023, 12:08:20 AM »
One prediction Dino mentioned has come to pass regarding property. He warned me of a false start to a property agreement and to navigate well around it. That's exactly what happened. I took his advice and now my offer has been accepted.

That’s awesome! Seems like he’s been decent for a few lately. His prediction for me in a ways out yet but hoping I’ll have the same experience you did. Keep us posted please if he said anything else that comes to pass, or doesn’t.

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2023, 03:15:24 AM »
He was not accurate for me.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2023, 05:04:18 PM »
I’ve read with him a few times he just seems fake tbh.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2023, 08:19:17 PM »

Thanks for your thoughts, can you be more specific? Was he wrong for you? How many times have you read with him? Just curious for more details on why he seems fake.

Offline Lys

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2023, 01:00:09 AM »

Thanks for your thoughts, can you be more specific? Was he wrong for you? How many times have you read with him? Just curious for more details on why he seems fake.

I had a reading with Him in 2019 and nothing happened about my love life

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2023, 01:51:14 AM »
I read with him but he said he didn’t think he was connected so he didn’t finish the reading and refunded me. Seemed ethical to me.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2023, 01:39:36 PM »

Definitely not fake. If your prediction didn't happen doesn't mean he's fake.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2023, 05:33:28 PM »
I read with him but he said he didn’t think he was connected so he didn’t finish the reading and refunded me. Seemed ethical to me.

Respect for any reader who does this.

Offline Mina

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2023, 02:31:52 PM »
I recently tried Dino this summer. From what I notice he reflects everything I have been giving back. Like I’ll say “I think he feels…” and he agrees with me. And honestly at this point I don’t care that I give them some insight, I know feeds cold reading probability … but the times I reached out I just want clarification on my perception. I’ve only tried him on Etsy, his prediction are in mid fall.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 02:37:48 PM by Mina »

Offline whimerj

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2023, 04:33:06 PM »
Tried him multiple times years ago. He was wrong and money-hungry. He's not a real psychic.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2023, 04:41:49 PM »
Another who was completely full of crap and a fairytale reader. I'd avoid this one. Nice guy and everything but nice doesn't make you accurate unfortunately. Was wrong about contact and basically everything he had told me back in August that would be happening now (supposedly).

anything