Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153888 times)

Offline ferney456

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #345 on: September 28, 2020, 11:02:29 AM »
Ferney456, they also said Leeloo wrote their own review here.
But I defend her on her thread cause she is real psychic too, and I dont think she is.
She is highly ethical. I think CD also highly ethical at least with me.
I think too many people being so judgemental about readers

You raved about Leeloo too, but I dont see Leeloo is hard to catch like how you said?
She is online most of the time.

What do you mean? She’s very hard to get hold of now. She hasn’t even been online for like 5 days on bitwine because she’s totally booked up through her own site. Used to be much easier to get a reading with her before but I’m happy for her success!

how do you know she is totally booked up through her own site? Leeloo told me that she was not doing Bitwine often anymore because she is focused on her fine art painting that's why she didn't online for many days, and she was on a trip before for like 9-10 days.
I am a regular of Leeloo too, so I know that. Anyway she is real and I like Leeloo

Loool okay bestie calm down

Offline Steven213

« Reply #346 on: September 28, 2020, 12:13:56 PM »
I think I mentioned before in this thread - but it was a bit concerning that she used the same lines with me and another user saying “your relationship with your POI will improve after it starts out as an affair” - I thought that was a bit concerning. Especially as that isn’t me at all, or something that I’d do. So I was already shocked when she said that to me, but then finding out she said the same thing to another user was a bit worrying.

Yes its concerning but i dont think she deliberately feeding everyone same lines cause i got straight negative like "you wont be with this poi."  i have 2 pois that i was asking about

Offline Steven213

« Reply #347 on: September 28, 2020, 12:29:01 PM »
I think I mentioned before in this thread - but it was a bit concerning that she used the same lines with me and another user saying “your relationship with your POI will improve after it starts out as an affair” - I thought that was a bit concerning. Especially as that isn’t me at all, or something that I’d do. So I was already shocked when she said that to me, but then finding out she said the same thing to another user was a bit worrying.

Yes its concerning but i dont think she deliberately feeding everyone same lines cause i got straight negative like "you wont be with this poi."  i have 2 pois that i was asking about

She told me that after I had corrected her about POI being with somebody else. She said it’s not serious, I said they’re engaged, she said we’ll reconcile after it starts out as an affair. Honestly it felt like I was just feeding her information.

I think she is not connected to you, but when she connect its amazing info she gave
i think she is just like Mattie,Kisha some people said she is very good some said no

Offline ferney456

« Reply #348 on: September 28, 2020, 01:29:50 PM »
Not for me- she gave me a number 11 and Leeloo gave me 28 which is today

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #349 on: September 28, 2020, 01:38:58 PM »
I was just trying to explain because she is highly ethical she did refund me once when I chat her too often because she said she didn't get any new updates. I chat her the next day after I chat her last week. She said please dont read with her everyday it will ruin the energy, she said at least give days if there are changes. I agree that she is expensive but I dont think she is money hungry at all.

Why would you call her everyday?

Because again, if you read my post that I removed before people will know.
I was and still am in a situation that I can't handle it myself. I'm really sad still longing for someone
Please PM me I will let you know

Please don’t call these ppl everyday ... there are ppl here that don’t mind talking to you if you are feeling down. Don’t give these advisors opportunity to take advantage of your emotions. It’s great she refunded you but most wont do that, they will feed you lies until you get your emotions together and realize they are full of it. Let time pass between readings to get fresh info. And don’t stress your energy because if your energy is stressed you become hard to read.

Also please know, I said this so many times here .... once you come in this site and rave about ANYONE you really like.... it’s a guarantee their price will either increase or they will be LESS AVAILABLE to you in the future . This is why I never came here and posted who I read with because of threads like these.
Be careful who and how you share your reviews because ppl who are not even members can see this entire site and lurk here for their own personal references.  LET PREDICTIONS HAPPEN before the review but just be prepared for anyone you like with a heavy rapid growing fan base like this thread, to increase in price and decrease in availability.

Yes i know that Natasha, Thank you for reminding me
i think you know my story right cause last time i posted here publicly
It's definitely not easy thing to deal with, i need someone to talk to but at the same time i dont believe in my friends
Im afraid they will tell all people
but here and with psychic, they dont know who I truly am, sometimes im happy that i can tell stories to all of you its a relieve for me I still feel very down and heartbroken until now......

I don’t know your story but please don’t go into debt with these psychics , you will regret it

Offline ferney456

« Reply #350 on: September 30, 2020, 07:38:15 AM »
The number she gave me for contact did not resonate according to when I got the contact today.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #351 on: September 30, 2020, 08:54:56 AM »
Thats not to say she was inaccurate in the reading- she did say we would be fine and get back together i just mean the contact prediction number didnt resonate in the end and I dont think many get that right anyways

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #352 on: September 30, 2020, 10:44:30 AM »
I like CD .However, the ONLY person that always get contact right for me bang on to the exact date multiple times is Leeloo..She is a huge hit or miss..It either happens on the extact day or it doesn't happen at all.I really don't know why.

Can't remember how many times I have read with her and told her last contact didn't happen; she gives me another date which i think won't happen but it does on the EXACT day!

There was a time she gave me two possible contact dates.The first one didn't happen. Coincidentally, I read with her on the evening of the second contact date.When I told her date one didn't happen, she reminded me that today was date two.Told her I didn't believe it would happen since it was already evening.Well, she told me she strongly believes it would happen today or early the next day.I went to bed but at 10pm, a call from poi woke me from my sleep!

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #353 on: September 30, 2020, 12:41:49 PM »
I like CD .However, the ONLY person that always get contact right for me bang on to the exact date multiple times is Leeloo..She is a huge hit or miss..It either happens on the extact day or it doesn't happen at all.I really don't know why.

Can't remember how many times I have read with her and told her last contact didn't happen; she gives me another date which i think won't happen but it does on the EXACT day!

There was a time she gave me two possible contact dates.The first one didn't happen. Coincidentally, I read with her on the evening of the second contact date.When I told her date one didn't happen, she reminded me that today was date two.Told her I didn't believe it would happen since it was already evening.Well, she told me she strongly believes it would happen today or early the next day.I went to bed but at 10pm, a call from poi woke me from my sleep!

Ah I really really had high hopes for Leeloo. :( but like you said, she’s either a hit or miss.

True.She is one of my favorite though, if not my favorite at the moment.She has been around 75% right overall.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #354 on: September 30, 2020, 12:48:14 PM »
Leeloo never nailed any contact in my case. she always wrong :(
so I think every psychic is hit or miss

Awww sorry to hear this ..

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #355 on: September 30, 2020, 10:43:23 PM »
Did her outcome work for you?
She's good & accurate just not always very detailed. Also pricey. She's been right about the person I asked about. Though when I asked her how I would meet someone new she said different than Yona so idk. Yona said I'd meet him on a work related trip at a distance from me & CD said I'd meet him through an old friend I haven't spoken to in yrs but will reconnect with.

Did you meet someone new in the end? And who was correct?
Not yet but all the heavy hitters are predicting this same man. So guess I just gotta be patient now I guess & wait for things to unfold. Honestly rn now I'm really just focused on myself & not even interested in men. So when he comes around he will probably flip my world upside down 😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂.Girl that had me rolling .Upside down flippers

Offline Steven213

« Reply #356 on: October 01, 2020, 05:28:54 AM »
Did her outcome work for you?
She's good & accurate just not always very detailed. Also pricey. She's been right about the person I asked about. Though when I asked her how I would meet someone new she said different than Yona so idk. Yona said I'd meet him on a work related trip at a distance from me & CD said I'd meet him through an old friend I haven't spoken to in yrs but will reconnect with.

Did you meet someone new in the end? And who was correct?
Not yet but all the heavy hitters are predicting this same man. So guess I just gotta be patient now I guess & wait for things to unfold. Honestly rn now I'm really just focused on myself & not even interested in men. So when he comes around he will probably flip my world upside down 😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂.Girl that had me rolling .Upside down flippers

Lol you all gal just be patient, happiness will come to all of you

Offline bonba

« Reply #357 on: October 01, 2020, 05:38:11 PM »
very disappointed she charged 55 $ for 4 sentences . no details . I dont think she worth it and no time frame .

Offline bonba

« Reply #358 on: October 01, 2020, 07:44:59 PM »
she is a money hunger liar . when i asked her for clarification she said she can not connect with me then what did you just give ne ? all BS made up story . I dont know how people promote her here . she is a thief . she is definitely an scam . she stole my money and never gave any worthy  info. 4 sentences and thats it . 

Offline alohamama

« Reply #359 on: October 02, 2020, 09:27:56 AM »
Hi everybody!  I have read with CD twice based upon positive reviews from others, and I am
fairly perplexed due to the fact that, both times, she gave me one liners.  Very simple.  Not much info.  And, I am wondering if anybody else has had readings like this with her, as I seriously wonder if she was connected.  I’ve never had such simple, one liner readings before!  Also, wondering if she tends to sugarcoat?  She said that my ex is currently seeing another woman (this is highly plausible, but it “isn’t going to develop further” “it’s not serious” “there isn’t chemistry”.  Do you think readers always say this when your POI is involved with someone else?  I also got that once he is thru with that, he is going to return.  I am finding it difficult to believe right now.  So, please, feel free to share your updates and stories regarding this reader, because I am seriously wondering if she truly was able to connect.  Thank you kindly!