Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153888 times)

Offline dascallie

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #330 on: September 27, 2020, 08:20:57 PM »
I definitely do not like 'spells'. Very uncool in my opinion to try and manipulate another's destiny and/or life for what WE want. Smacks of darkness.

I should add that I'm not at all convinced of  'spells'...but were they to be effective, I consider any advantage we gain from trying to direct another person actions/choices through some supernatural or psychological means--well, if we get burned, we asked for it.

Highly disappointed that CD is pitching spells. REALLY dings my faith in her authenticity.
ugh.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 08:24:07 PM by dascallie »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #331 on: September 27, 2020, 08:23:30 PM »
I think the word spell is not the right word, more of a manifestation that honestly people can do on their own. 

Offline dascallie

« Reply #332 on: September 27, 2020, 08:24:56 PM »
Did she use the word 'spells"? If she did, she knows exactly what that conveys to people.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #333 on: September 27, 2020, 10:12:22 PM »
This thread is going to end up like every other reader thats all of a sudden raved about and then it just dies out...

Most definitely lmao ! no one even mentions PD anymore and she had ppl ready to give their first born son to read with her and had ppl raving like she’s god .... that all ENDED ....FAST

I wonder what happened to those PD fans lol

All jokes aside tho, is this lady promoting spell work ? I hope not. Someone here said her prices raised probably due to this thread now you guys are mentioning spells? .... someone should never be FORCED to love you. The universe and destiny should run its course. I don’t know anyone who had successful spell work let alone spells that last forever . But good luck everyone

« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 11:36:17 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #334 on: September 27, 2020, 10:14:24 PM »
Natasha agree with you 100%

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #335 on: September 27, 2020, 10:19:18 PM »
This thread is going to end up like every other reader thats all of a sudden raved about and then it just dies out...

Most definitely lmao no even mentions pd anymore and she had ppl ready to give their first born son to read with her and had ppl raving like she’s god .... that all ENDED ....FAST

All jokes aside tho, is this lady promoting spell work ? I hope not. Someone here said her prices raised probably due to this thread now you guys are mentioning spells? .... someone should never be FORCED to love you. The universe and destiny should run its course. I don’t know anyone who had successful spell work let alone spells that last forever . But good luck everyone

And...they're $400-600!!! 😳

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #336 on: September 27, 2020, 11:45:21 PM »

Most definitely lmao no even mentions pd anymore and she had ppl ready to give their first born son to read with her and had ppl raving like she’s god .... that all ENDED ....FAST

And...they're $400-600!!! 😳

What !!!!!???!!!!

I noticed the popular ppl here are also the most ridiculous... who the hell charges that much to “ help” you with your life ?

If you have the courage to toss that amount of money around you why not just contact your poi yourself and have courage to find out where the relationship is headed? A private investigator is less than the debt some ppl spend on heartache. Some of my best results didn’t come from a psychic but came from confronting him myself and asking questions that demand answers or just simply reciprocating the same energy a person gives me. How can u guarantee by spending that much, she actually can perform a successful spell ? That’s weird to me . Then a year from now a new thread will be here titled “ How CD scammed me with spellwork “ smh

I’m not saying she is a scam. I’m just saying don’t get too lost in your emotions that u forget your common sense... that goes for any advisor . I never read with CD and I don’t use bitwine but again good luck
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 03:01:19 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #337 on: September 28, 2020, 12:56:07 AM »
I will start by saying I have not read with her. I have thought about it but I wanted to wait and I don't need to know anything pressing. So I have an issue with the spell work and cost of it but also the fact that her private site offers no discount compared to bitwise. So she will be getting the full amount and can't even discount the rates at all. Not cool in my book.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #338 on: September 28, 2020, 02:08:57 AM »
Agreed. Overpriced.
Also, I still have a hard time understanding her following and how out of nowhere so many claim a ton of predictions came true when she’s a new reader on Bitwine. Not trying to start anything, she works for you- great. Simply making an observation.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #339 on: September 28, 2020, 03:36:42 AM »
I love CD but I will give neutral comment because I think this forum needs honest review

as how all members knew, I posted my story here before but I removed it due to my privacy.
Some of members here even we chat and messaged about my sadness

Some of you have already read it that CD really the only one who picked up about pregnancy.

not even Yona, not even Kisha.

I agreed that she is expensive but in my case, she really is the only one beside Zachary PS that picked up about the pregnancy.
(I did not ask for it, she mentioned it herself) and it turned out to be true

Yea she works for me too. I try my best to stay off this forum when I connect with a new reader.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #340 on: September 28, 2020, 08:55:18 AM »
I believe in reaki healing but not spells. but this not discrediting CD because I like her so much

She just had my contact prediction came true.

Did anybody try Yona's spell?

Offline ferney456

« Reply #341 on: September 28, 2020, 08:58:41 AM »
When a new flavour of the month comes about there is always going to be criticism. You need to understand alot of us have been through the process of a big hype reader, only to fall for it, waste our money and then weeks later the streams of reviews start pouring in over the inaccuracy. We've seen it a million times and it will happen again.

Also some psychics just dont connect with some of us although they may be amazing for one person that may not be the case for someone else.

I was raving about Leeloo a long time before she became a hype on here and when I would talk about her being so good i'd also get stick for it because my positive review would follow so many negative comments about her and now shes so popular i can hardly catch her anymore!

Anyway point is, when you become so sensitive about someones criticism it looks like you are the psychic yourself or being paid to write the positive review- it may sound crazy to you but its happened so many times on here SMH.

So if CD works for you- good for you!

Offline Steven213

« Reply #342 on: September 28, 2020, 09:26:51 AM »
Dont care about the drama. It's just unimportant

Lets back to review please!!!! Too many drama on this site smh!!!

Offline ferney456

« Reply #343 on: September 28, 2020, 10:26:37 AM »
Ferney456, they also said Leeloo wrote their own review here.
But I defend her on her thread cause she is real psychic too, and I dont think she is.
She is highly ethical. I think CD also highly ethical at least with me.
I think too many people being so judgemental about readers

You raved about Leeloo too, but I dont see Leeloo is hard to catch like how you said?
She is online most of the time.

What do you mean? She’s very hard to get hold of now. She hasn’t even been online for like 5 days on bitwine because she’s totally booked up through her own site. Used to be much easier to get a reading with her before but I’m happy for her success!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #344 on: September 28, 2020, 10:49:00 AM »
I was just trying to explain because she is highly ethical she did refund me once when I chat her too often because she said she didn't get any new updates. I chat her the next day after I chat her last week. She said please dont read with her everyday it will ruin the energy, she said at least give days if there are changes. I agree that she is expensive but I dont think she is money hungry at all.

Why would you call her everyday?

Because again, if you read my post that I removed before people will know.
I was and still am in a situation that I can't handle it myself. I'm really sad still longing for someone
Please PM me I will let you know

Please don’t call these ppl everyday ... there are ppl here that don’t mind talking to you if you are feeling down. Don’t give these advisors opportunity to take advantage of your emotions. It’s great she refunded you but most wont do that, they will feed you lies until you get your emotions together and realize they are full of it. Let time pass between readings to get fresh info. And don’t stress your energy because if your energy is stressed you become hard to read.

Also please know, I said this so many times here .... once you come in this site and rave about ANYONE you really like.... it’s a guarantee their price will either increase or they will be LESS AVAILABLE to you in the future . This is why I never came here and posted who I read with because of threads like these.
Be careful who and how you share your reviews because ppl who are not even members can see this entire site and lurk here for their own personal references.  LET PREDICTIONS HAPPEN before the review but just be prepared for anyone you like with a heavy rapid growing fan base like this thread, to increase in price and decrease in availability.