Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153511 times)

pfizer

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #225 on: September 12, 2020, 09:49:16 AM »
i tried her 2 times, one business proved to be accurate one personal still pending
business was her 10$ deal so its a chesp one
personal one i told her i can only put 20$ so its by min, she still very polite and answered all my questions but of course not much details just not enough time
she didnt cut me off, no
i think she is expensive but i got my answers in 20$ so im totally fine
i dont think she is greedy, she is selling her talent thats the price she thinks she deserved
i dont think of her too much when i needed a reading just because i am way more comfortable with stephanie, nothing negative about cleopatra

Offline Steven213

« Reply #226 on: September 12, 2020, 11:40:21 AM »
Yes I feel she is polite too, and not greedy or treat other like money machine. I don't think she is this type of psychic.
I just feel so touched with her words because it was exactly what the situation was

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #227 on: September 12, 2020, 11:44:30 AM »
No, I really observe her like maybe 5 new reviews everyday. Even today and yesterday after the price is up. That means she took so many calls, cause out of 10 callers maybe only 5 callers left reviews cause I usually dont leave review. I wonder how many calls she took per day plus private reading. Even there is one free question after review, it still saying a lot about her ability that she took many calls everyday.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #228 on: September 12, 2020, 01:53:28 PM »
Asking out of curiosity, is taking a lot of calls a good thing or a bad thing?  She seems mad cool and down to earth based on people’s opinions on here and her page.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #229 on: September 12, 2020, 03:50:51 PM »
Oh ok that’s really cool.  Thank you for replying to me. 

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #230 on: September 12, 2020, 07:58:24 PM »
I’m not gonna lie u call her a week for short term quick predictions and she’s been spot on.  Outcome TBD

« Reply #231 on: September 13, 2020, 02:54:26 AM »
Like her timing has been spot on.  I’m dealing with a crazy situation and she’s literally said names of people without me saying anything.  Very good reader again very money hungry but best on that site honestly.

« Reply #232 on: September 13, 2020, 05:43:04 AM »
Yup.  Because she did with her two sentences.  DM me and I’ll tell you the whole story you’ll love it.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #233 on: September 13, 2020, 11:43:06 AM »
I’m starting to become a little suspicious of these cleopatra reviews, from what I can see, she’s only been on bitwine since June, yet all these accurate predictions?  Don’t get me wrong, she’s very nice and all but it’s odd.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #234 on: September 13, 2020, 12:27:56 PM »
I’ve thought about this before

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #235 on: September 13, 2020, 01:31:36 PM »
I don't think her reviews are suspicious..I believe she has alot of reviews because she offers one extra question reading if you give her a positive feedback.. I think people review her to get that extra reading..I think she is just being smart about things which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #236 on: September 13, 2020, 01:36:58 PM »
I’m starting to become a little suspicious of these cleopatra reviews, from what I can see, she’s only been on bitwine since June, yet all these accurate predictions?  Don’t get me wrong, she’s very nice and all but it’s odd.

What I don’t understand is everyone is quick to write someone off if the predictions don’t happen right away. Now we have a psychic here that’s already proven some short term predictions and we’re even more skeptical.. my goodness y’all make up your minds..
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 02:41:45 PM by AwakenRN »

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #237 on: September 13, 2020, 01:51:08 PM »
It's not all that odd if she's legit. Yona has a reputation for alot of predictions coming to pass as well. I don't think the reviews are fake. She is pretty decent just very pricy in my opinion & wish she was more affordable.

Yes but Yona is a very well established reader who has been around for a long time.

Offline Tiredofbs

« Reply #238 on: September 13, 2020, 02:14:06 PM »
I don’t think it’s suspicious. Knowing that she offers a free question for a positive review this means that people will put positive reviews to get the freebie. However, to me this makes the reviews not that real in a sense.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #239 on: September 13, 2020, 02:18:38 PM »
Bump.  Yes and she’s becoming unaffordable.  She’s kinda greedy she should do specials.
The way I see it for a 10 minute reading with her is like a one hour reading with Matilda or Yona price wise. So I feel I get much more bang for my buck with them. I hope she either lowers her prices or gives better deals because her prices for 10 minutes is just outrageous to me.

What is Matilda's website, how do I get a reading with her?

anything