Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153504 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #195 on: September 10, 2020, 04:06:32 AM »
I think CD just raised her price. Unless I’m mistaken, wasn’t she €5.99 per min? I’m seeing her rate as €6.99 per min now...

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #196 on: September 10, 2020, 04:30:49 AM »
I think CD just raised her price. Unless I’m mistaken, wasn’t she €5.99 per min? I’m seeing her rate as €6.99 per min now...

Grrr

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #197 on: September 10, 2020, 04:50:29 AM »
Unfortunately she has not been right for me. Don’t really think we connected. Shame really because I really liked her and she’s very sweet. She made two predictions and within a week both were proven to be false.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #198 on: September 10, 2020, 05:24:53 AM »
Unfortunately she has not been right for me. Don’t really think we connected. Shame really because I really liked her and she’s very sweet. She made two predictions and within a week both were proven to be false.

Ugh sorry to hear that:(. Hey

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #199 on: September 10, 2020, 05:33:50 AM »
Yeah I even did the crystal ball reading which one would assume is more accurate but it didn’t happen. It wasn’t even a good or a bad prediction, just some thing she saw happening with someone in particular and it did not happen. I wish there was a way to know who connects with who lol

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #200 on: September 10, 2020, 05:39:06 AM »
Yeah I even did the crystal ball reading which one would assume is more accurate but it didn’t happen. It wasn’t even a good or a bad prediction, just some thing she saw happening with someone in particular and it did not happen. I wish there was a way to know who connects with who lol

That’s why I did the $10 deal with her, as a sort of trial run? That way I didn’t have to spend too much behind a reader I wasn’t sure I’d connect with, so I’m waiting out short term predictions and if they come up pass, I’ll return to do a more comprehensive reading 💁🏻‍♀️

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #201 on: September 10, 2020, 12:14:24 PM »
I think all reading is about connection and its very hard to choose who connect with who, all is about trial and error.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #202 on: September 10, 2020, 12:22:55 PM »
It's something that someone can be very much accurate for other and be very inaccurate for some people. I guess it's all about connection and trust our intuition in which psychic to connect. I paid for CP Psychics like $10/min not a single one accurate. Spent $15000 with that site FML...

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #203 on: September 10, 2020, 02:05:20 PM »
I found her vague when I originally read but then she was correct. Does anyone else find her vague?

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #204 on: September 10, 2020, 02:35:08 PM »
I found her vague when I originally read but then she was correct. Does anyone else find her vague?

I find her direct and not fluffy.  Definitely not as wordy as some readers.  But she has been accurate for me so I don't mind this style.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #205 on: September 10, 2020, 03:06:24 PM »

Yes

Offline Steven213

« Reply #206 on: September 10, 2020, 03:10:25 PM »
Yeah she Is very direct however I found her compassionate cause she support me when she knows the reading was negative. I was so touched by her words. Not a whole paragraph words, but means so much to me at this time of struggle. I also thought she was inaccurate but then she turned out to be accurate. Maybe just the reading style is very direct.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #207 on: September 10, 2020, 03:13:24 PM »
Yeah she Is very direct however I found her compassionate cause she support me when she knows the reading was negative. I was so touched by her words. Not a whole paragraph words, but means so much to me at this time of struggle. I also thought she was inaccurate but then she turned out to be accurate. Maybe just the reading style is very direct.

Yes I agree, she is very sweet.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #208 on: September 10, 2020, 05:01:52 PM »
I did the crystal reading couple of months ago and nothing she said was accurate or applied to my situation. So ugh it was such a waste of money

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #209 on: September 10, 2020, 09:40:13 PM »
Bump.  Yes and she’s becoming unaffordable.  She’s kinda greedy she should do specials.

anything