Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153403 times)

Offline Larryducs

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2020, 05:32:51 PM »
I’m not saying your reading is or isn’t correct but I’m curious what the back story here is? I mean you say your POI is ghosting you. Does she not trust you in someway or was there an argument to make her do this? If POI is closed off how do you know anything she is thinking about work? Maybe she wants to? Just saying these things are just thoughts. Maybe she does want you to be more open and communicating but right now the way you’re trying to communicate isn’t what she feels is “open” Females are emotional creatures and your idea of open isn’t the same as ours.

Back story: I am completely open and communicative we would talk daily about everything. Met a controlling scumbag in her area that made her all the promises in the world. He is an ex boyfriend that promised to help her after she left her husband. She does want more money but has no license, no car, no job, and she is staying with him for a roof over her head but he controls her and is abusive financially and emotionally. She doesn’t leave because he doesn’t hit her. I am more than willing to support in every way:emotionally, financially, physically—but she is afraid of her feelings and doesn’t want to feel right now with so much on her plate. She has to worry about the divorce, finding a job, getting her kids back—but now that this guy has her there he isn’t helping her with any of that. She is embarrassed and afraid to call or communicate with me because she thinks I’ll be angry. Her mom has relayed all of this by the way. Thinks she made a terrible mistake because she went for a rebound with someone she knew and was with before. Good enough or would you like more?
Does her ex bf know that you're trying to help her? What would happen if he did? Because maybe she does want you to reach out but because of her domestic abuse situation, she has to ghost you. You may be offering those things to her but it's hard to leave or accept those things when you feel like you're trapped.

Frozenfox, you’re absolutely right. It’s complicated. She may want me to reach out, and I’ve sent very sporadic messages just asking how she is, if she needs me I’m here. Have not even been seen or looked at. Cleopatra said though “she wants you to be more open to her, she thinks you don’t tell everything to her”. That statement couldn’t be more wrong. Also “if you want to reopen communication I’ll have to be more listening to her and do good actions”. Well of course listening and doing good actions are important in any relationship and I’ve done that completely. What I don’t get is how that reopens communication—seemed like a very generalized statement. Again she may work for some. Too cryptic and a bit off for me.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2020, 06:33:19 PM »
Agreed Larry I’m not a fan of hers.  I completely forgot about her but have u tried Angel Readings?  I’m looking back at her transcript and there’s a ton of predictions she mentioned that did happen.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2020, 07:32:25 PM »
Agreed Larry I’m not a fan of hers.  I completely forgot about her but have u tried Angel Readings?  I’m looking back at her transcript and there’s a ton of predictions she mentioned that did happen.

@Dreamscape: No I’m just trying to fill the gap until the predictions pass. I have faith, really. I guess I just keep looking for validation like “OMG is today the day?!!” kinda thing. I’ve just got to be patient, let go and let God. I hate feeling like this but I’m happy to share honest experiences. It’s never to bash anyone or praise anyone. If they’re right, awesome hopefully others can get the same results. If they’re wrong, it’s just wrong for me and people can make their own decision. I’ll just keep giving honest feedback and asking for the same :)

Offline sexyp

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2020, 08:30:18 PM »
how accurate is this reader? read with her recently and got a positive outcome

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2020, 09:47:51 PM »

@Dreamscape: No I’m just trying to fill the gap until the predictions pass. I have faith, really. I guess I just keep looking for validation like “OMG is today the day?!!” kinda thing. I’ve just got to be patient, let go and let God. I hate feeling like this but I’m happy to share honest experiences. It’s never to bash anyone or praise anyone. If they’re right, awesome hopefully others can get the same results. If they’re wrong, it’s just wrong for me and people can make their own decision. I’ll just keep giving honest feedback and asking for the same :)

Larry not trying to stalk, but have u read with Sweet Orange? I feel like I saw your name on the feedback but wasn't sure lol

Offline massine

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2020, 10:09:09 PM »
I found she gave similar reading to Wild Sweet Orange, fingers crossed

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2020, 10:38:41 AM »

Larry not trying to stalk, but have u read with Sweet Orange? I feel like I saw your name on the feedback but wasn't sure lol

I did actually but will wait for anything to manifest before commenting in her thread. Same path as Kisha, Yona, PD, little different outcome but really connected—got something I KNOW to be true—and similar outcome. Not fairy tale but positive. I liked her and she was to the point.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2020, 12:25:24 PM »
I called CD again today, she has similar prediction for me with Yona. And I feel that CD more detailed in her prediction, we shall see. But overall her picking up present is correct and accurate.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2020, 12:29:42 PM »
I called CD again today, she has similar prediction for me with Yona. And I feel that CD more detailed in her prediction, we shall see. But overall her picking up present is correct and accurate.

you called her? which platform allows you to call her

Offline massine

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2020, 12:44:39 PM »

I did actually but will wait for anything to manifest before commenting in her thread. Same path as Kisha, Yona, PD, little different outcome but really connected—got something I KNOW to be true—and similar outcome. Not fairy tale but positive. I liked her and she was to the point.

Now the one you all said accurate made different prediction for me.

1. Yona : Unlikely to be back with ex.

2. Kisha : Likely but it feels you have moved on when the person comes, POI will make effort to meet me

3. PD : you will be married to this person or at least have long term relationship with this person

4. Wild Sweet Orange : Your path showing in the same path and you will be together

5. Cleopatra : You will be together

6. Leeloo : That person will contact you and be back to you

7. ST : Unlikely to happen

8. Angel Readings : You will be with POI before end of 2020.

PLEASE!! I mean those psychics are all accurate heavy hitters. I am not sure who to trust???

Guys, could you let me know, what will you do if you got different predictions like this? Because all those are who I trust?

Out of those readers, Yona, Kisha and ST are the big hitters

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2020, 01:19:08 PM »
The thing is they all had prediction came true for me.
Were they all the same prediction that came true? Or different topics?

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2020, 01:24:49 PM »

Angel Reading tells everyone they will be with poi by the end of the year lol..She is probably wrong lol

Now the one you all said accurate made different prediction for me.

1. Yona : Unlikely to be back with ex.

2. Kisha : Likely but it feels you have moved on when the person comes, POI will make effort to meet me

3. PD : you will be married to this person or at least have long term relationship with this person

4. Wild Sweet Orange : Your path showing in the same path and you will be together

5. Cleopatra : You will be together

6. Leeloo : That person will contact you and be back to you

7. ST : Unlikely to happen

8. Angel Readings : You will be with POI before end of 2020.

PLEASE!! I mean those psychics are all accurate heavy hitters. I am not sure who to trust???

Guys, could you let me know, what will you do if you got different predictions like this? Because all those are who I trust?

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2020, 02:23:40 PM »
Maybe you will be together for a short while and not end up together in the long term? I know CD says she only sees out to 1 yr. maybe it’s a difference in how far out they see? A lot of people keep saying how Yona and Kisha’s predictions have played out years later.. I personally haven’t read with either so I can’t comment on them..

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2020, 03:23:57 PM »
I just tried her through chat. I found that shes very slow at responding and not detailed at all.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2020, 03:30:59 PM »
was my experience too and she is pricey