Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 151482 times)

Offline frozenfox

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2020, 02:04:12 PM »
She said the person that I am waiting doesn't love me and he will say it in July. And it did happen last week. Story of my life...

So I don't think she gave everyone same line, my prediction was very negative and it came true. It upset me so I was argumentative with her, now I want to read with her again but seems like she blocked me. You may want to learn from my experience....
Oh I'm sorry :( At least we know she's not a sugarcoater. Maybe if you email her and tell her she was right and apologize she'll unblock you and let you read with her again?

Offline massine

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2020, 08:54:47 PM »
I read with her last month, she told me something very negative and I was very angry at her.
Then it came true today. I did not know how to face her now, I want to talk to her again because she is accurate. But I do not know if she will want to read for me anymore because I was harsh to her before :(
What did she predict for you if you don't mind me asking? You can PM me

She said the person that I am waiting doesn't love me and he will say it in July. And it did happen last week. Story of my life...

So I don't think she gave everyone same line, my prediction was very negative and it came true. It upset me so I was argumentative with her, now I want to read with her again but seems like she blocked me. You may want to learn from my experience....

I'm so sorry to hear Amour, hope you're okay <3
My inbox is always open if you need a rant or someone to talk to <3

Thank you so much Massine, I guess we are friend now  :D
We should support each other and all friends here because we know we all been through tough things.

We absolutely should! This is a safe space for us and I want to really support people here because we are all either healing, hurting or both <3

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2020, 09:00:13 PM »

Oh I'm sorry :( At least we know she's not a sugarcoater. Maybe if you email her and tell her she was right and apologize she'll unblock you and let you read with her again?

Thank you Frozenfox.. yes, I appreciate her for not sugarcoating anything and being so honest with me. But when I heard it, it was very difficult to hear. Though, her delivery is gentle but I just can't accept the truth at that time. But now, I think I am learning to be a better me :) I can't even email her, it says "You cannot message this user" so sad.... if I create new Bitwine account, it won't let me pay because it's connected to this Bitwine account :(
Maybe you can try making a new paypal to connect to the new bitwine account?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2020, 05:06:56 AM »
What if you contacted her as a non registered client?  I know one prediction came true for you but she’s not the only talented advisor on bitwine as there are several others as well:)

pfizer

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2020, 05:44:33 AM »

Thank you Frozenfox.. yes, I appreciate her for not sugarcoating anything and being so honest with me. But when I heard it, it was very difficult to hear. Though, her delivery is gentle but I just can't accept the truth at that time. But now, I think I am learning to be a better me :) I can't even email her, it says "You cannot message this user" so sad.... if I create new Bitwine account, it won't let me pay because it's connected to this Bitwine account :(

I think we are not allowed to have more than 2 paypal accounts because I already have the business one for my business I am afraid that they will block me.

Anyone knows how to call advisor after we are blocked? any other way please?

ari did that to me once; she was mad at me (someone in the forum told her that i said she was unstable, by that time i use same handle almost everywhere not very smart), it's not here this forum but she did block me.
its few years ago i was in very bad shape.
i did sent her email explain to her whats going on but i didnt quite apologise; she accepted the explanation so we chat again
but after that one time i didnt go to her much lol

so i think best way is to be frank to her. if she accepts then you can try again but she doesnt then you dont need to feel itchy anymore.

pfizer

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2020, 01:03:11 PM »
well maybe u create a new account just to talk to her first, if she accepted your explanation then ask her to unblock your old username

I think we are not allowed to have more than 2 paypal accounts because I already have the business one for my business I am afraid that they will block me.

Anyone knows how to call advisor after we are blocked? any other way please?

ari did that to me once; she was mad at me (someone in the forum told her that i said she was unstable, by that time i use same handle almost everywhere not very smart), it's not here this forum but she did block me.
its few years ago i was in very bad shape.
i did sent her email explain to her whats going on but i didnt quite apologise; she accepted the explanation so we chat again
but after that one time i didnt go to her much lol

so i think best way is to be frank to her. if she accepts then you can try again but she doesnt then you dont need to feel itchy anymore.

did you try to call her using unregister after that? Because I think Bitwine system changed, I can't even message the advisor anymore if they blocked us. I know back then we still can message them but now once blocked, its no way we can message them. It will said "You can't message this advisor"

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2020, 11:50:08 AM »
@Amour congrats!! Or maybe not because we get to keep feeding our psychic addiction ;)

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2020, 12:56:21 PM »
I just read with her and don’t think she connected. Said POI wants me to reach out and give her more time and attention...can’t do that if SHE ghosted ME. Said she wants me to be more open—other way around since I’m an open book and POI is the closed one. Also said she had a problem with her work life—POI has never worked a day in her life. When I mentioned this her response was yes I feel in her mind she wants to earn money...okaaaay. Then said if I want a relationship to be more listening and good things. Right. If she isn’t communicating how can I listen and do the good things I did in the past? She may work for some, didn’t quite connect with me. At all lol! I’ll stick with Kisha and Yona.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2020, 02:08:33 PM »
I’m not saying your reading is or isn’t correct but I’m curious what the back story here is? I mean you say your POI is ghosting you. Does she not trust you in someway or was there an argument to make her do this? If POI is closed off how do you know anything she is thinking about work? Maybe she wants to? Just saying these things are just thoughts. Maybe she does want you to be more open and communicating but right now the way you’re trying to communicate isn’t what she feels is “open” Females are emotional creatures and your idea of open isn’t the same as ours.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2020, 02:20:58 PM »
I’m not saying your reading is or isn’t correct but I’m curious what the back story here is? I mean you say your POI is ghosting you. Does she not trust you in someway or was there an argument to make her do this? If POI is closed off how do you know anything she is thinking about work? Maybe she wants to? Just saying these things are just thoughts. Maybe she does want you to be more open and communicating but right now the way you’re trying to communicate isn’t what she feels is “open” Females are emotional creatures and your idea of open isn’t the same as ours.

Back story: I am completely open and communicative we would talk daily about everything. Met a controlling scumbag in her area that made her all the promises in the world. He is an ex boyfriend that promised to help her after she left her husband. She does want more money but has no license, no car, no job, and she is staying with him for a roof over her head but he controls her and is abusive financially and emotionally. She doesn’t leave because he doesn’t hit her. I am more than willing to support in every way:emotionally, financially, physically—but she is afraid of her feelings and doesn’t want to feel right now with so much on her plate. She has to worry about the divorce, finding a job, getting her kids back—but now that this guy has her there he isn’t helping her with any of that. She is embarrassed and afraid to call or communicate with me because she thinks I’ll be angry. Her mom has relayed all of this by the way. Thinks she made a terrible mistake because she went for a rebound with someone she knew and was with before. Good enough or would you like more?

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2020, 02:43:14 PM »
Dude.. chill... I was just asking.. trying to help make sense as a female.. maybe she didn’t connect. Just tryin to help you out..

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2020, 02:47:05 PM »
Dude.. chill... I was just asking.. trying to help make sense as a female.. maybe she didn’t connect. Just tryin to help you out..

No need to chill I’m good lol. That’s why I hate messaging because it conveys an emotion that needs to be deciphered. I meant I have more for you if you like. It’s a totally complicated situation and I’m happy to explain the shit show lol. I’m chill, honest to God. Sorry if you took that wrong there at the end. I appreciate any help or advice :)

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2020, 02:55:42 PM »
She was with career, my aunts death, and my ex wife and house situation. Her prediction was mid to end July for contact. I’ll update at end of month Professor

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2020, 03:15:20 PM »
She was with career, my aunts death, and my ex wife and house situation. Her prediction was mid to end July for contact. I’ll update at end of month Professor

Did PD said to you about your aunt without you mentioning or you asked about her?

She said she saw a devastation to a queen of diamonds that she was either passing away or just passed. After she said it I confirmed it was my Aunt from about a week prior. Said a devastation that affected me but not directly on me. Blew my mind. Also pulled my ex wife’s name from the reading with zero prompting. I let her talk, have no info at all until the follow up questions

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2020, 03:27:44 PM »

Back story: I am completely open and communicative we would talk daily about everything. Met a controlling scumbag in her area that made her all the promises in the world. He is an ex boyfriend that promised to help her after she left her husband. She does want more money but has no license, no car, no job, and she is staying with him for a roof over her head but he controls her and is abusive financially and emotionally. She doesn’t leave because he doesn’t hit her. I am more than willing to support in every way:emotionally, financially, physically—but she is afraid of her feelings and doesn’t want to feel right now with so much on her plate. She has to worry about the divorce, finding a job, getting her kids back—but now that this guy has her there he isn’t helping her with any of that. She is embarrassed and afraid to call or communicate with me because she thinks I’ll be angry. Her mom has relayed all of this by the way. Thinks she made a terrible mistake because she went for a rebound with someone she knew and was with before. Good enough or would you like more?
Does her ex bf know that you're trying to help her? What would happen if he did? Because maybe she does want you to reach out but because of her domestic abuse situation, she has to ghost you. You may be offering those things to her but it's hard to leave or accept those things when you feel like you're trapped.