Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 151459 times)

Offline AwakenRN

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2020, 02:23:45 PM »
That’s great for you guys but she did it to me. Twice. I never said she wasn’t accurate.This isn’t because she gave me a bad reading, it was actually very good. I can see and understand euros to dollars but my experience is not yours. She is very sweet but we did have a discussion when she raised her rate RIGHT after our chat  so it looked like I misunderstood. I’m just giving my experience..

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2020, 02:30:14 PM »
I have the chat transcripts and messages but honestly make your own judgement.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2020, 02:40:43 PM »
Yeah anyway I think that's not important for only 1 minute left AwakenRN, maybe you can just tell her you need 1 more minute I believe she will be okay with it.

Since Terry Mitchell charged $10.99/min and Annette Marie charged $9/min for scripted readings, what do you expect... :D

I would rather go to CD with reasonable price...

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2020, 02:48:39 PM »
If you’re looking to start an argument you’re barking up the wrong tree because that’s not me or do I want the negative energy or karma.. I said she was very accurate for me and have no beef about the reading itself.. I was just giving me experience, make your own judgement. And to be fair I found Terry’s events quite accurate, but take that to another thread..

Offline SweetT

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2020, 08:19:04 PM »
I think she is nice but for what she charges, I can talk for 5 minutes and get under 10 sentences or words to a question. I am not saying that what she sees is not accurate but she could pick up the speed in relaying as we get charged with the time permitted. And she for sure does not finish what she is saying when the chat ends, she is quit to have funds added right away. That is the only thing that I have an issue with, other than that, she is very nice and informative.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2020, 04:46:10 AM »
I think she is nice but for what she charges, I can talk for 5 minutes and get under 10 sentences or words to a question. I am not saying that what she sees is not accurate but she could pick up the speed in relaying as we get charged with the time permitted. And she for sure does not finish what she is saying when the chat ends, she is quit to have funds added right away. That is the only thing that I have an issue with, other than that, she is very nice and informative.

Exactly.  Very nice and informative, but she's money hungry and I don't appreciate that so no thanks to CD. I need to pay my bills!

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2020, 01:34:37 PM »
I read with her last month, she told me something very negative and I was very angry at her.
Then it came true today. I did not know how to face her now, I want to talk to her again because she is accurate. But I do not know if she will want to read for me anymore because I was harsh to her before :(
What did she predict for you if you don't mind me asking? You can PM me

Offline massine

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2020, 05:27:37 PM »
I have been staring at her page for weeks, but I couldn't bring myself to click start chat, but I accidentally did today and figured I may as well get a reading.

She went over time, she was genuine and friendly and I really liked her, she picked up on some interesting facts and she was accurate!

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2020, 05:35:26 PM »
What do you guys purchase from her to get the most out of your reading? The love path, Egyptian crystal, her $10 deal, or her per/min rate?

Offline massine

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2020, 06:18:32 PM »
What do you guys purchase from her to get the most out of your reading? The love path, Egyptian crystal, her $10 deal, or her per/min rate?

I did the €10 deal! I like being able to try psychics out like that before committing!

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2020, 06:53:35 PM »

I did the €10 deal! I like being able to try psychics out like that before committing!
I did that as well and she gave me a positive reading but she didn't give me anything else to validate so idk how much I can trust it

Offline massine

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2020, 07:44:52 PM »

I did that as well and she gave me a positive reading but she didn't give me anything else to validate so idk how much I can trust it

If you wanna pm me I can talk to you about my experience!

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2020, 02:22:40 PM »
For me Cleopatra is quite a good psychic but I have to agree that she's very money minded, won't give you extra minutes or long explainations.
She gave out eye opening predictions, well I had high regarded psychics like Ari and QoC giving stuffs like "POI is non-commital and POI doesn't want a relationship, he's introverted, unstable and unaware, focuses on his career, etc"
but Cleopatra gave me quite a different prediction, starting with "i do see there is a strong foundation here to build a long term relationship, he's going to start approaching you in September"
also even telling me that he is quite affectionate and giving in a relationship.

She also gave me a prediction of another man ''R" coming in a few months from now, he'll be insanely pushy about getting me into a relaitonship,
about 6'' and a couple of years older but has an immature energy. So she'll predict that I'll choose my original POI.

Will update soon what happens.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2020, 06:53:32 PM »
She told me the same thing about a strong foundation and long term relationship. I hope that is not something she says to everyone. But yes the money is quick to come up as soon as your time is up, you get another pop up for $20.00 to add. Even if she was writing you before the time ran out, you won't see what she said until you pay and come back on.  Others I know would finish what they said and send it to you before even prompting for another payment.

Offline massine

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2020, 01:43:55 PM »
I read with her last month, she told me something very negative and I was very angry at her.
Then it came true today. I did not know how to face her now, I want to talk to her again because she is accurate. But I do not know if she will want to read for me anymore because I was harsh to her before :(
What did she predict for you if you don't mind me asking? You can PM me

She said the person that I am waiting doesn't love me and he will say it in July. And it did happen last week. Story of my life...

So I don't think she gave everyone same line, my prediction was very negative and it came true. It upset me so I was argumentative with her, now I want to read with her again but seems like she blocked me. You may want to learn from my experience....

I'm so sorry to hear Amour, hope you're okay <3
My inbox is always open if you need a rant or someone to talk to <3

anything