Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153333 times)

Offline Phantomenal

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2020, 03:50:28 PM »
Cleopatra has been very spot on with the present for my friends and I who’ve tried her. I’ve had a few readings with her. In the first one she said I’ll end up in a long term relationship with my POI. Seems up in the air due to our lack of communication and his inconsistencies but she definitely picked up on what’s going on. In another reading I asked her if he’s the guy I’ll marry. She said she sees that he won’t be my last relationship but to check back next year as that can change. I did see her profile says she only sees a year out most accurately... makes me wonder what her definition of “long term” is then If she’s most accurate in that time span.

Offline massine

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2020, 03:58:01 PM »
I genuinely feel like there's no point in sharing opinions because you're quite defensive.

Yona, Kisha and ST have much larger threads than those reader's because they are more trusted and have higher accuracy. They are better, more reliable readers and although they didn't tell you what you want to hear, just like the rest of us; you need to prepare for the worst and not get your hopes too high. And Kishas reading is not positive; she's saying you'll move on to someone else which would be considered a negative.

I wish you all the best but I also advise you read up on all the readers you've mentioned

Offline massine

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2020, 03:59:07 PM »
I genuinely feel like there's no point in sharing opinions because you're quite defensive.

Yona, Kisha and ST have much larger threads than those reader's because they are more trusted and have higher accuracy. They are better, more reliable readers and although they didn't tell you what you want to hear, just like the rest of us; you need to prepare for the worst and not get your hopes too high. And Kishas reading is not positive; she's saying you'll move on to someone else which would be considered a negative.

When did you read with Yona?

I wish you all the best but I also advise you read up on all the readers you've mentioned

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2020, 04:06:09 PM »
was my experience too and she is pricey
Agree! She took 2 minutes to respond a question with one sentence.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2020, 04:11:06 PM »
Seems like ur really hoping Kisha and Yona will be wrong. I find it very unlikely that they will see the same outcome and it be wrong. Good luck tho.

This comment is really worrying...
They absolutely can both be wrong and have been. If people choose to stop disregarding their failures they’d be much better off. Losing touch with reality because of a long thread is not wise.
I agree with Massine. Anything is possible so be prepared for anything.
The only thing I have unwavering faith in is free will. Not Yona and Kisha who shit, piss & bleed like all of us.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2020, 04:43:02 PM »
was my experience too and she is pricey
Agree! She took 2 minutes to respond a question with one sentence.

How was the reading?
For the price, I wasn’t impressed. What she told me can apply to anyone. Maybe we didnt connect who knows. Ive had better readings at a much lower price.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2020, 04:48:19 PM »
This thread should be about CD, not a matter of another readers accuracy. Y’all need to chill.. sending positive vibes...

pfizer

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2020, 04:19:27 AM »
not sure if i shared this already, i did try her last week
business one it panned out already; its a negative prediction but she was right.
free email one; it's personal and dont know it until next year

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2020, 05:03:58 AM »
I'd like to update on CD.  She did make one prediction for December that is actually not possible because I won't be living in the same city.  So I am writing her off.  That was an epic fail. 

Offline Tiredofbs

« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2020, 12:05:33 PM »
Just wanted to share my experience with her. She didn’t connect and she refunded me. Earlier this week I wanted to connect and read with her. She asked me straight away which package I want to use before I ask any questions and I asked her the difference so I went for the Crystal one. She sent me payment. After I paid I told her my questions which were what my POI thoughts and feelings are currently and if we will reconcile. She immediately started by describing that me and my POI have past life connection and we are on and off and he is hot and cold. I told her that actually we have never been on and off - we were on(together) then we were off(he broke off the relationship) and that was that.

As soon as I said this she said I’m sorry we are not connecting, immediately refunded me and ended the chat.

I appreciate that she refunded so I didnt waste my money. However I have to say I was left a bit sceptical because of how quickly she started answering, the general statement she made and how quickly she then refunded and ended the chat. Someone being hot and cold is so common and it just felt fishy to me because of how quickly she then ended chat without me being able to even respond. Just my personal feeling and thoughts and obviously she didn’t connect to me.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2020, 12:37:27 PM »
That’s odd because most everyone here has had a different experience with her. I mean I didn’t like how expensive she was or how she manages that but my readings were far from generalized. At least you got your money back..

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2020, 12:49:57 PM »
Yeah, what I like about CD is that she refunds ASAP if she doesn't connect. She did that the first time with me when I asked for a general (didn't know she's not good with general). She never told me my POI was hot and cold with me.

Offline Tiredofbs

« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2020, 12:59:44 PM »
Yes and I appreciate that. I didn’t get a full reading. It was just that one statement at the start and when I said that we don’t have that history of being on and off she ended. So perhaps if she would have continued I would have gotten more specifics I assume.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2020, 01:21:20 PM »
I'd like to update on CD.  She did make one prediction for December that is actually not possible because I won't be living in the same city.  So I am writing her off.  That was an epic fail.

we heard you Dreamescape23, you wrote the same thing again and again. You seem very unhappy about CD and if that's the case, just move on. Every time someone commented good about CD, you commented negatively again. You did this like many many times. Thats definitely not an update, because you have wrote it on CD thread and CD Shelley Robinson thread lol

I agree with Pzifer, the career prediction she made for me also came true.

Thanks Paulo,  I have “moved on” lol. And quite honestly, it is an update because it’s just one of many predictions that were rubbish.  Plenty of readers I think are gifted on there I just didn’t think she was good for me personally.  That’s it. 

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2020, 02:12:34 PM »
It’s still crazy because I asked about general love and she was so spot on it was pretty much scary so I don’t know..

anything