Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 62155 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #645 on: May 11, 2021, 06:08:43 PM »
I went back to listen to my reading from last year and it was wierd. The reasoning and circumstances were wrong but the prediction passed. I asked if my work situation would improve. She said I would get promoted in june 2021. I got promoted december 2020 BUT found a new job starting june 2021. I asked about new love. She said no, someone from the past will come back and attempt to be serious as this person and I attempted before but it didnt pan out. A person from the past did come back but he was not serious and never will be. She did mention I would have no interest in this person which was correct.

I dont know what to think

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #646 on: May 11, 2021, 06:39:44 PM »
I agree

Offline shabang

« Reply #647 on: May 12, 2021, 09:18:29 PM »
I AM ASKING YOU HERE AND NOW - STOP REPLYING, TALKING ABOUT ME, COMMITTING SLANDERING, DEFAMATION, CYBER BULLYING AND MUCH MORE. IT IS UNSOLICITED AND CYBER BULLYING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I AM NOT A PSYCHIC TO BE DISCUSS HERE OR ANYWHERE. THIS IS A PSYCHIC REVIEW FORUM. WHAT YOU AND OTHERS HAVE BEEN DOING IS A CRIME!!! IT IS DEFAMATION, SLANDER, BULLYING, HARASSING, STALKING, SHARING INFORMATION OBTAINED ILLICITLY.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST ABOUT A PSYCHIC BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT. YOU ARE NO ONE TO QUESTION ME.

YOU ARE A COMPULSIVE LIAR. MY REFUNDS OR NON REFUNDS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND THE FACT THAT A PSYCHOPATH (DIVA) IS SHARING THIS AND ANOTHER LOT OF COMPULSIVE LIES MAKE YOU ALL CRIMINALS.

CEASE AND DESIST HERE AND NOW. I AM WARNING YOU!!!!

EVERYTHING YOU WRITE WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU AND AS PROOF.

THIS IS CYBER BULLYING. 

I WILL NO LONGER ENGAGE WITH YOU AND REST ASSURED THAT EVERYTHING IS WITH MY ATTORNEY.

I ALREADY HAVE YOUR  FULL DETAILS. DON'T WORRY. I DON'T NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO GET THEM.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM REPORTING YOU WITH YOUR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.

YOU ARE A PSYCHOPATH WITH BOYFRIEND OR WITHOUT IT. YOU ARE AN EXCREMENT AND YOU KNOW NOTHING AND WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT MY LIFE.

Yaaaaaaawn.

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #648 on: May 19, 2021, 03:57:16 PM »
It’s so hard to post on here without drama but here it goes I had a prediction pass from her this week a big one

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #649 on: May 20, 2021, 04:35:08 PM »
Hi Kittykat, please kindly share the prediction. I hope it was something positive xxx

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #650 on: May 29, 2021, 09:22:52 PM »
Did anyone recently read with her? I had appointment but it didn't happened and she is offline on skype from many days so curious to know if anyone had any idea?

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #651 on: May 30, 2021, 03:33:08 PM »
If someone wants to take the chance and read with anyone they can stop commenting you honestly are annoying and ruin threads...

Did anyone recently read with her? I had appointment but it didn't happened and she is offline on skype from many days so curious to know if anyone had any idea?

You must not have read this thead with all the proof then if you don't know by now about this scammer disappearing acts on people and running away with their money.
Poor you. You are trapped in the hands of a bipolar scammer. Claim your money through your payment provider. She is a fraud bipolar scammer.

Offline jaks111

« Reply #652 on: May 30, 2021, 03:39:47 PM »
I’m sure she is on Facebook message her there, or rather her PA.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #653 on: May 30, 2021, 04:14:42 PM »
I will say, my 1st ever reading with diva which was 5/30/20 although it was heavily advice filled vs any predictions was 100% correct.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #654 on: May 30, 2021, 10:57:34 PM »
correct free to comment, we saw the comment we don't need it every 5 seconds on every thread, comment and then let others decide for themselves.

If someone wants to take the chance and read with anyone they can stop commenting you honestly are annoying and ruin threads...

You must not have read this thead with all the proof then if you don't know by now about this scammer disappearing acts on people and running away with their money.
Poor you. You are trapped in the hands of a bipolar scammer. Claim your money through your payment provider. She is a fraud bipolar scammer.

I am as free as you are to comment on a "reader". This one is a scammer, fake and a thief. She stands people up on a constant basis. And she is bipolar.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #655 on: May 31, 2021, 08:08:01 AM »

I got response from her assistant and rescheduled appointment by tomorrow. As per my past experience, Psychic Diva is really very kind and accurate on my situation.

Offline texmex

« Reply #656 on: June 07, 2021, 08:45:12 PM »
I think this happened to a few people. Reschedule with her and read on 5/25. Some of her predictions have passed. Some of the meeting did not go as she said but I’m not expecting for everything to go down word for word. The overall jist was on point. Now I will wait and see if main prediction passes.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #657 on: June 11, 2021, 01:43:30 AM »
I had a reading scheduled for June 7th; she didn't show and I cannot get a response from her assistant after emailing her three times.  :-\

Offline texmex

« Reply #658 on: June 11, 2021, 05:15:13 AM »
It took me several attempts but they got back to me. I’m sure she is way slammed.