Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 140794 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #570 on: April 25, 2021, 12:03:07 PM »
Ok, you've posted it once. Move on.

Offline Anon

« Reply #571 on: April 25, 2021, 05:46:05 PM »
Re-listened to my reading with her the other day. My reading with her was a hodge podge of....nothing. Meaning, talking a lot without saying nothing at all.   :-\

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #572 on: April 25, 2021, 08:34:55 PM »
Re-listened to my reading with her the other day. My reading with her was a hodge podge of....nothing. Meaning, talking a lot without saying nothing at all.   :-\

Interestingly, I did the same last night after resuming the forum and reading some positive reviews on her again. My experience was the same. Unfortunately, she was 100% wrong in all aspects: love, career, etc. This was my last reading with her in fall 2020.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #573 on: April 26, 2021, 08:29:03 PM »
She was half right for me. I got the reading early last year so the timing was off.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #574 on: May 02, 2021, 04:59:38 PM »
I ordered from her years ago and she disappeared. Unfortunately, that is true :(
Many people said it years back and the screenshots are there so not hiding or making up anything. People who had to open claims with their payment providers because 1)she did not deliver the fake reading and 2) she ran away with the money. She has changed names a hundred times, opening and closing shops and I knew from get go she is mentally unstable. Then to my surprise I found a post where someone said she is bipolar and yes, she is.
All this, plus she is a scammer.
On her thread here on pages 20, 21 and so on around July last year she disappeared from Fiverr and started with her pattern once more, i.e. not delivering readings and then she opened her own website because Fiverr had kicked her out for not complying with orders plus, of course, that way she doesn't have to pay half of the money she steals from customers to Fiverr. Of course, Fiverr closed her account since she did not deliver and she would get like a ton of reviews stating that she had failed to deliver. That is WHY she had to open her own website to keep the scam going. This happened last summer and you can check the thread here.

She is:

Unethical
Liar
Bipolar/mentally ill
Not a reader in the slightest
Scammer
Thief

P.S This is her, the b*
https://www.fiverr.com/cytheria

Check the lovely reviews there from 5 years ago!!! PAST BEHAVIOUR IS THE BEST PREDICTOR OF FUTURE BEHAVIOUR!!!

Thank you to this poster for coming forward and speaking up. This place is a cult for her and negative (aka true reviews) are not allowed.

^^Translation: I WANT TO BE ON DISCORD, BUT EVERYONE ON HERE KNOWS I'M DERANGED AND WON'T GIVE ME THE DAMN LINK WHEN I MESSAGE THEM!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline myelsey

« Reply #575 on: May 03, 2021, 12:42:34 AM »
Hey! I decided to pop in here just to give an update on part of my reading with Psychic Diva from February. I honestly have 0 interest in psychics at the moment and ever getting a reading again bc quite frankly, I don't believe in them anymore. BUT I did want to update that she was wrong for me, at least on my POI. She was very adamant that we would never speak again, but he reached out to me last week and we've been talking quite a bit with plans to hang out. I have no idea how things will pan out but I think that's a pretty big miss for her.

Offline court1130

« Reply #576 on: May 03, 2021, 11:20:06 AM »
Hey! I decided to pop in here just to give an update on part of my reading with Psychic Diva from February. I honestly have 0 interest in psychics at the moment and ever getting a reading again bc quite frankly, I don't believe in them anymore. BUT I did want to update that she was wrong for me, at least on my POI. She was very adamant that we would never speak again, but he reached out to me last week and we've been talking quite a bit with plans to hang out. I have no idea how things will pan out but I think that's a pretty big miss for her.

That sucks and yes that is a huge miss because the opposite of what she said happened. 😕
I read with PD once myself and I'm still on the fence about her. I'll also report if anything she predicted happens, but as of now, nothing.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #577 on: May 03, 2021, 01:23:48 PM »
Naming someone publicly without their permission ( regardless if you’re even right - you’re attempting to share personal information) is a legal matter and you could get into serious trouble. I would suggest you delete before someone reports you.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 01:25:54 PM by diamondcanadian »

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #578 on: May 03, 2021, 05:42:56 PM »
This review on another thread is interesting...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #579 on: May 03, 2021, 06:19:38 PM »
That's not me. That's a dolphin? 👀

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #580 on: May 03, 2021, 06:24:11 PM »
Make sure you spell it right for the internet police.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #581 on: May 03, 2021, 07:02:52 PM »
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #582 on: May 03, 2021, 09:54:40 PM »
Why exactly did you post the same thing multiple times in a row? We get it you hate Diva. I don’t think anyone is confused about your thoughts on her...she’s a scammer and a psychopath and a liar. Great. Ya know what most of us do when a reader doesn’t work for us? We ignore their thread. You do realize you’re going to end up with the board taken offline again right? Then what are you going to do? Who are you going to harass? Plus I thought you were engaged and planning your wedding and not needing psychics anymore....what happened with that?  And I’m truly curious what diva told you in your reading that set you off so bad?

Offline texmex

« Reply #583 on: May 03, 2021, 09:59:39 PM »
Does anyone know of PD’s whereabouts? Have any of you had a reading with her? I’m not on Facebook so I can’t check there but she did not keep her appointment with me on 5/9. Wondering if she is ok. Was she leaving after 5/9 for birth of child? Any information is appreciated. I have read with her 3 times in the past with no issues and she had been very accurate for me. This time we booked for 5/9 because she had an unexpected opening; however, she did not keep the appointment and did not Skype me to update. I have reached out via Skype but no response as of today. Any updates are appreciated.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #584 on: May 03, 2021, 10:06:19 PM »
Does anyone know of PD’s whereabouts? Have any of you had a reading with her? I’m not on Facebook so I can’t check there but she did not keep her appointment with me on 5/9. Wondering if she is ok. Was she leaving after 5/9 for birth of child? Any information is appreciated. I have read with her 3 times in the past with no issues and she had been very accurate for me. This time we booked for 5/9 because she had an unexpected opening; however, she did not keep the appointment and did not Skype me to update. I have reached out via Skype but no response as of today. Any updates are appreciated.

You do know today is only 5/3 right? Sunday is 5/9....

anything