Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 138829 times)

Offline nileshbh

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #600 on: May 29, 2021, 09:22:52 PM »
Did anyone recently read with her? I had appointment but it didn't happened and she is offline on skype from many days so curious to know if anyone had any idea?

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #601 on: May 30, 2021, 03:33:08 PM »
If someone wants to take the chance and read with anyone they can stop commenting you honestly are annoying and ruin threads...

Did anyone recently read with her? I had appointment but it didn't happened and she is offline on skype from many days so curious to know if anyone had any idea?

You must not have read this thead with all the proof then if you don't know by now about this scammer disappearing acts on people and running away with their money.
Poor you. You are trapped in the hands of a bipolar scammer. Claim your money through your payment provider. She is a fraud bipolar scammer.

Offline jaks111

« Reply #602 on: May 30, 2021, 03:39:47 PM »
I’m sure she is on Facebook message her there, or rather her PA.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #603 on: May 30, 2021, 04:14:42 PM »
I will say, my 1st ever reading with diva which was 5/30/20 although it was heavily advice filled vs any predictions was 100% correct.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #604 on: May 30, 2021, 10:57:34 PM »
correct free to comment, we saw the comment we don't need it every 5 seconds on every thread, comment and then let others decide for themselves.

If someone wants to take the chance and read with anyone they can stop commenting you honestly are annoying and ruin threads...

You must not have read this thead with all the proof then if you don't know by now about this scammer disappearing acts on people and running away with their money.
Poor you. You are trapped in the hands of a bipolar scammer. Claim your money through your payment provider. She is a fraud bipolar scammer.

I am as free as you are to comment on a "reader". This one is a scammer, fake and a thief. She stands people up on a constant basis. And she is bipolar.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #605 on: May 31, 2021, 08:08:01 AM »

I got response from her assistant and rescheduled appointment by tomorrow. As per my past experience, Psychic Diva is really very kind and accurate on my situation.

Offline texmex

« Reply #606 on: June 07, 2021, 08:45:12 PM »
I think this happened to a few people. Reschedule with her and read on 5/25. Some of her predictions have passed. Some of the meeting did not go as she said but I’m not expecting for everything to go down word for word. The overall jist was on point. Now I will wait and see if main prediction passes.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #607 on: June 11, 2021, 01:43:30 AM »
I had a reading scheduled for June 7th; she didn't show and I cannot get a response from her assistant after emailing her three times.  :-\

Offline texmex

« Reply #608 on: June 11, 2021, 05:15:13 AM »
It took me several attempts but they got back to me. I’m sure she is way slammed.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #609 on: June 14, 2021, 03:13:21 AM »
Thank you, I hope so.  I really want to read with Anne instead of getting a refund.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #610 on: June 14, 2021, 12:38:26 PM »
Looks like Anne was totally wrong for me.  Nothing she said made great sense but now I think she didn’t connect to me

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #611 on: June 17, 2021, 02:46:15 PM »
Why is this reader so unprofessional? I had a reading no show and no response. What’s the point of having an assistant. This is so careless and inconsiderate of clients and their time. No matter what’s going on in her life, the assistant should reach out and let the client know they have to reschedule.

Offline jaks111

« Reply #612 on: June 17, 2021, 10:43:44 PM »
Maybe the pa no longer works for Anne have you messaged her on Facebook or Skype ?
Totally unprofessional I agree.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #613 on: June 17, 2021, 10:52:13 PM »
Something beyond her control could have happened. She does have a new baby. Something similar happened with Lady P before and she was in the hospital.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #614 on: June 18, 2021, 02:33:07 AM »
The difference is that LadyP's assistant reached out to me and told me she was unable to make the appointment. 🤷‍♀️