Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141313 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #540 on: January 21, 2021, 11:23:36 AM »
I listened to my reading from PD i got last year and none came to pass

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #541 on: January 28, 2021, 12:24:45 AM »
Ho to contact Psychic Diva and book reading with her? Any link?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #542 on: January 28, 2021, 12:28:06 AM »
Ho to contact Psychic Diva and book reading with her? Any link?

Do you have skype? shes on there as Psychic Reader Diva

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #543 on: January 28, 2021, 03:17:39 AM »
Thank you!!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #544 on: January 28, 2021, 05:58:27 AM »

She is SCAM. Nothing comes to pass from her for so many and the few that report something having come to pass was just a lucky guess. Scammers scam.

Have you noticed how her thread has just LITERALLY died? no wonder.

I don't want to insult her by saying she is a "scam" but after several times reading with her (recently I got tempted to give her another chance), I am pretty sure that she is not skilled in this job and does not really know how to read the cards. She is nice, she tries a lot, but does not work. My last 2 readings were general, and she was literary OFF in all areas. Nothing from the past reading from last year came to pass either.

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #545 on: February 01, 2021, 04:04:34 PM »
She was one of the only  ones to pick up my situation in it’s entirety. Which was very impressive but nothing she said has come to pass. But I do think she has a gift

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #546 on: February 02, 2021, 12:48:41 AM »

She is SCAM. Nothing comes to pass from her for so many and the few that report something having come to pass was just a lucky guess. Scammers scam.

Have you noticed how her thread has just LITERALLY died? no wonder.

I don't want to insult her by saying she is a "scam" but after several times reading with her (recently I got tempted to give her another chance), I am pretty sure that she is not skilled in this job and does not really know how to read the cards. She is nice, she tries a lot, but does not work. My last 2 readings were general, and she was literary OFF in all areas. Nothing from the past reading from last year came to pass either.

Don't feel bad for sharing your experience,  she works for some but not for others. I had a reading recently with her and she astounded me! (Details on discord and I am sure everyone understands why LOL). For me she is genuine and this is my personal experience.
Ps. Did you tell her she was off? She says to let her know early on the reading and she will refund or offer a new reading

I don't feel bad :) I know there are several people in this thread who are ready to beat others up once they write a negative feedback, but I believe we all have to share our experience as the purpose of this forum is.

Yes, she repeated the reading 3 times, she knew that she is totally off, gave me offer of refund but I didn't accept that because of all her time she had spent. She is not very pricy. If she was Matty, I would certainly get that :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 02:12:11 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #547 on: February 02, 2021, 08:27:28 PM »
@ cancerbumble do you find my profile interesting?? Lol

Trying to figure out how to block you via mobile. It doesn’t matter. I’m getting more actual reviews on discord. You are derailing this entire forum. I wish you well. I’m deleting my account

Whoever wants the discord link, PM me. I’m sure it’ll be a little bit until admin logs in.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #548 on: February 02, 2021, 09:01:52 PM »

@Cancerbumble, can you send me the discord link? Just sent you a PM

Sent! Looking forward to seeing you there 🤗

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #549 on: February 02, 2021, 09:59:05 PM »
LOL omg you guys.. when is enough enough!
post. the. evidence. or just stop talking about it.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #550 on: February 02, 2021, 10:19:55 PM »
LOL omg you guys.. when is enough enough!
post. the. evidence. or just stop talking about it.

I don't have to post any evidence. The evidence is with the lawyer. The bitch already sent a video, which I have, to all her customers (aka flying monkeys) where she is stating that I called her at 2 AM. Don't worry, the evidence is with the professionals and not with you idiots.

Don't you have the Discord link? Should I send it to you?

And please people remember one thing - PD (abbreviation for Personality Disordered whose name is Anne Kourteli from Greece) is a SCAMMER. Avoid her like the plague.

"with a mere of 17 years of experience" LOL

If the evidence is with the lawyer.. let it be with the lawyer............ with the lawyer................ with.. the.. lawyer....and stop airing it on here.

I'm at way too much peace with myself to get into a negative exchange with you on a psychic forum.

Why are you so angry at everyone? And so angry with these psychics that you chose to engage with?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #551 on: February 02, 2021, 11:15:23 PM »
Hi all! Just sent a few links out. I will get back to the rest of you tonight or tomorrow 😊

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #552 on: February 08, 2021, 02:58:06 PM »
Shes having a 25% off sale

Offline jaks111

« Reply #553 on: February 09, 2021, 08:05:04 PM »
Hi has anyone booked as yet ?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #554 on: February 11, 2021, 04:32:52 PM »
You have to contact her assistant via facebook or email to get the discount