Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 140796 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #555 on: February 11, 2021, 04:47:52 PM »
Assistant??? LMAO
She is SCAM. "Psychic readings that come to pass", she says LMAO
Save your money because she is useless

Hey Laura! What’s up? All good with your engagement?

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #556 on: February 12, 2021, 06:13:02 PM »
I decided to try her again although her last predictions haven't came to pass. Again, she was very accurate describing the situation and she even described something that will happen with my husbands job and I can verify that since its  actually happening now. Will update if her predictions happen or not...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 06:16:29 PM by Kittykat666 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #557 on: February 12, 2021, 06:31:28 PM »
I loved my reading with PD. She was very accurate for me. Her predictions are in line with Yona's for me. Aside from current issues, both predict a coming love interest for me, but PD was able to describe him clearly enough that I already know who it is. Yona wasn't able to pick up on anything about him. She just said you've got love in front of you.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #558 on: February 12, 2021, 07:36:07 PM »
Hey guys, I got a hit from PD's reading already. She said I had a small sum of money coming to me very soon and that I will be surprised by it. I just got back from the gas station where I won $500 on a scratch ticket. Woooo!

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #559 on: February 12, 2021, 08:24:59 PM »
@intheotherside

You asked who PD is in a thread that doesn't correspond to her. This is her DEAD thread due to her complete inaccuracy!!!

PD is a so called reader (scammer) who goes by the name of psychic Diva. Search her thread.
Check SPS reviews forum and you will know about her scam for years on end under different shops, opening and closing and not refunding customers after she did not deliver readings.
She has a very lovely subject in there due to the about 1,000 shops she has had. "Psychic Diva - Median Zaira - Nadia - Cytheria - Psychic Anne - Nina Dia - Fiverr Etsy Shop PsyCy - Cyh5 - tpsylighthouse - Occult boutique"

DO NOT USE YONA'S THREAD OR ANYONE ELSE'S FOR THAT MATTER TO TALK ABOUT PD. GO TO HER THREAD AND SPREAD THE SHIT THERE.
PD's thread is DEAD due to her inaccuracy and now the psychos come to Yona's thread to talk about PD.

See attached!

Just quoting this for future use when you start yelling at people not to tell you what to do.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #560 on: February 12, 2021, 10:51:20 PM »
Holy forum madness. Omg this forum has gotten so out of control.

Waterfall....or is it Laura? You're clearly fucking psycho and it looks like you spend all of your time on this site. You're bound to wind up in jail keep going and you'll make it happen. My goodness.

Everyone else who keeps contributing valuable posts, carry on.

Offline jas

« Reply #561 on: February 13, 2021, 12:42:10 PM »
Holy forum madness. Omg this forum has gotten so out of control.

Waterfall....or is it Laura? You're clearly fucking psycho and it looks like you spend all of your time on this site. You're bound to wind up in jail keep going and you'll make it happen. My goodness.

Everyone else who keeps contributing valuable posts, carry on.

Luckystar - You must not have been here in a while.  We have tried to get the Admin to do something out Waterfall/Laura/REM for a long time but Admin seems to be MIA.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #562 on: February 14, 2021, 12:17:05 AM »
Just read with Anne yesterday and she is incredible. Said there would be some type of accident, nothing serious. Well I took my dog outside tonight, I hit the first step and it was covered in ice. I went straight up in the air like a cartoon and landed on the steps on my back. Knocked the wind out of me and I sounded like a wounded moose. Scraped up my arm and tore up. Bruised my pride and my coccyx but she saw it. ANNE IS AMAZING AND THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #563 on: February 15, 2021, 08:05:55 PM »
Shes booked until 5/10

Offline jqc103

« Reply #564 on: February 16, 2021, 12:23:42 AM »
Hello everyone. Quick question... Does she call you on Skype or do you call her at the time of the reading?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #565 on: February 16, 2021, 01:04:55 AM »
She contacted me on Skype at the appointed time.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #566 on: February 16, 2021, 01:53:49 AM »

Oh Laura you are proof that you and your many names that there is no cure for stupid. 

Shes booked until 5/10

That would mean to some that she is so good. And she is just so bad, so inaccurate and makes everything up. Any so called reader who guarantees that her readings come to pass as she does and gives exact dates for predictions is just SCAM. Anyone with a brain knows that a so called reader that advertises as "accurate readings that come to pass" and "I guarantee accuracy" plus gives exact days and months for predictions is SCAM.
No need to be Einstein to see that.
You will see the popularity when she gets nothing right!! LMAO
Your loss. 99% of people who went to her know already that she gets nothing right. Only the ones who got lucky guesses return to her. She is useless.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #567 on: April 24, 2021, 02:55:01 AM »
Where can I find her? Link?

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #568 on: April 24, 2021, 06:52:06 AM »
Does anyone have a link to psychic diva's page? I cant find her on fiverr.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #569 on: April 24, 2021, 04:06:31 PM »
I read with her in February and had hits from her this week and her timing was correct. She's great. I love her.
Too bad Laura can't leave her alone. 

anything