Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141292 times)

Offline Beachgal0218

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #525 on: October 10, 2020, 03:46:55 PM »
predictions from July happened this week in Oct.  it was reconnection, detailed, with what would be brought by them (very precise), and what event would transpire.

she predicted these events in October and the item brought seemed odd to me. well she was correct. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #526 on: October 10, 2020, 04:20:26 PM »
predictions from July happened this week in Oct.  it was reconnection, detailed, with what would be brought by them (very precise), and what event would transpire.

she predicted these events in October and the item brought seemed odd to me. well she was correct.

That is great to know that her timing is off but predictions to pass.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #527 on: October 11, 2020, 04:06:26 AM »
Is she really busy now, or act like she is busy lol 3 weeks waiting time its nonsense

She is really busy. Why would she be acting like she is busy? She isn’t the only reader with a long wait.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #528 on: October 19, 2020, 07:51:24 PM »
Updates

Miss for me moving. I had planned to move when I asked about it and she said not until March/April 2021 but I have moved to where I expected to.

Seems to be a miss with regards to something she would happen end of August/ beginning of September and then said middle of October.

Seems to be a hit as she said I would not go on holiday this year but a woman will stay in my home for a few days, she said that this would be happening in September. I recently decided not to go on holiday and a female relative will be coming to stay instead. Though this is and was always meant to be November, I think it’s close enough.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #529 on: December 06, 2020, 08:13:27 AM »
PD is slightly cheaper compared to other psychics.

Does she worth to try? How do you rate her accuracy?

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #530 on: December 07, 2020, 02:05:19 AM »
I had a reading with her in May. Everything she said would happen, did not and will not happen. Something came to and end that precludes all of her predictions for me happening.

Offline texmex

« Reply #531 on: December 14, 2020, 05:30:07 AM »
Everything PD predicted all the way back in July have passed! Told me poi living w another but that would end soon. Contacted her again in September and PD said zero energy between poi and other guy. She asked if I could verify break in relationship because she was sure that had happened. Sure enough it was confirmed a few days later. POI now moving out thus week. PD predicting contact and reconnect in late December, early January. We shall see but she nailed major predictions do far!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #532 on: December 14, 2020, 11:48:38 AM »
Everything PD predicted all the way back in July have passed! Told me poi living w another but that would end soon. Contacted her again in September and PD said zero energy between poi and other guy. She asked if I could verify break in relationship because she was sure that had happened. Sure enough it was confirmed a few days later. POI now moving out thus week. PD predicting contact and reconnect in late December, early January. We shall see but she nailed major predictions do far!

Hello psychic Diva - Thank you for the update

Nice try 🐬. Texmex has been a long standing member long before your crazy fake profiles. Still mad over Anne? Lmao...still the psycho. You don't disappoint.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #533 on: December 14, 2020, 12:06:36 PM »
🤣🤣🤣

***crickets***

Pssst...no one cares...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #534 on: December 14, 2020, 12:14:35 PM »
Keep talking to yourself, you bitch. LOL...AND, you don't lie about being a bitch. Hilariously pathetic.

"I am a bit of a bitch. Not gonna lie".  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But I am. 🤷‍♀️

And...it's super fun annoying you. You seem to think it's a bad thing.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #535 on: December 14, 2020, 12:21:17 PM »
Congrats! I had my 3rd reading with PD a couple weeks ago and everything she predicted for this month is happening. It's all unfolding slowly in front of my eyes, down to the exact feelings of my POI which I was able to confirm from her a few days ago.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #536 on: December 21, 2020, 05:38:44 PM »
So In my last reading with her around June, she Randomly said I will get some extra money in September and I thought there’s no way cause I don’t get any other income than my paycheck well my boss gave me a bonus at the beginning of September so yeah she was correct in that, not about love though
What did she say about love? Maybe her timeframe is wrong?

She said I will get into a fight in June with my poi which was correct and I got blocked, she said that would feel like the end which is correct, then she said we will make it up after 2 weeks from the fight but that did not happen that was supposed to be in July and then she said we will be together in august, it’s September and I still have not heard from him

Updates on this? Or to the bin together with Leeloo and Cleopatra. The bin is getting bigger by the minute.
I read somewhere that you have stopped readings 4 months ago. If so, that is great!! You are taking your power back and stopping these scammers feeding off of you.

She worked great for me and she sure is gifted, she provided clarification

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #537 on: December 22, 2020, 08:34:44 PM »
It’s a shame that PD didn’t work for you. I’m glad she worked for Oisin in a way they’re comfortable with. She has worked for me as well with some things. In other respects she has not been correct. That’s okay. Because what she has been correct on with me and with others proves that she has a gift. Just because she’s not 100% correct doesn’t mean she is a fraud. Even Ted Williams didn’t hit the ball on every at bat.  Again if she was wrong for you that’s a shame. How many readings did you have with her before you realized this? Was it the ones you paid for or the ones you tried to extort from her? Your negative energy can have an impact in you not getting the results you’re looking for not only from psychics but in life. Change that and the glass is empty mentality into being thankful that you and all of your personalities even have a glass, maybe then you can focus on you instead of tearing others down. Long story short, stop being a douche canoe and things may look up for you. Happy Holidays Laura!! 👋
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 08:36:41 PM by Larryducs »

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #538 on: January 18, 2021, 04:23:09 AM »
Just came to update that what psychic diva predicted happened yesterday, 20 days after the timeline she gave me but it happened as she saw

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #539 on: January 18, 2021, 05:39:06 AM »
Just came to update that what psychic diva predicted happened yesterday, 20 days after the timeline she gave me but it happened as she saw
That's really great Oisin!! I really like Anne and she's definitely gifted!

anything