Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141308 times)

Offline texmex

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #495 on: September 04, 2020, 08:04:50 PM »
Another hit by Anne. Hopefully a precursor to her biggest prediction. Told me in free check in that my poi was facing towards me but that I look like I have my back to her and giving real thought to letting it go. 100% spot in. Then said, poi is looking at you so my prediction seems to be unfolding as I said. She had said poi living w guy and things not going well and that poi would start looking in my direction and that she would end up busting guy cheating and would come back to me. That was in reading about a month ago. This was a paid reading that was supposed to run 45 minutes; Anne read for two solid hours for me and never asked for more money. Now back to the free follow up a couple of days ago. Anne told to validate that I’m looking away. I told her yes. I then asked about a new person. She read her and it was spot on - her concerns, her motivation, her fit as a potential match. The she went back to my poi and said. Your poi is looking at you. I’m just surprised you have your back to her. Well, Diva was right. POI texted me happy birthday the very next day. She hadn’t reached out to me other than about her kids since we broke in 2017. Now she hits me up on my birthday. I think it confirms that Diva is at least correct that she is “facing you and looking at you.” I let Diva know this happened and she said it is confirmation to her and that she thinks things are still unfolding as she predicted. She also told me there is no need for any paid readings until I see more come to pass. She could have easily teed me up to pay her more money. This is the third free follow up that I have received from her. Each time she has sent me 3-5 minutes of recordings updating me and advising me no more paid readings until we see more develop.

PD is very gifted. However, I think she is hit and miss with who she can connect with like all the readers out there. I’ve read w the biggest names discussed on this board and they’ve missed for me. PD and Danielle on Kasamba are spot on, as is Soul Source Tarot on YouTube. However, I’m not going criticize the ones that have missed. It’s just connection as I see it.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #496 on: September 05, 2020, 01:59:32 AM »
PD is very gifted. However, I think she is hit and miss with who she can connect with like all the readers out there. I’ve read w the biggest names discussed on this board and they’ve missed for me. PD and Danielle on Kasamba are spot on, as is Soul Source Tarot on YouTube. However, I’m not going criticize the ones that have missed. It’s just connection as I see it.

So you've tried Yona, Kisha and Cookie and none of them worked?

Offline texmex

« Reply #497 on: September 05, 2020, 03:37:12 AM »
I’ve tried them and didn’t get anywhere near the level of detail I got from PD. But I’m not slamming them. I’m good saying no connection and moving on.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #498 on: September 05, 2020, 09:44:57 AM »
just goes to show that we all connect differently to readers. PD was rubbish whilst Yona, Kisha and Cookie are the most accurate for me

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #499 on: September 05, 2020, 09:57:55 AM »
just goes to show that we all connect differently to readers. PD was rubbish whilst Yona, Kisha and Cookie are the most accurate for me

Yona, confused me.

Cookie, PD and Kisha are it for me.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #500 on: September 05, 2020, 10:58:23 AM »
I agree we all connect differently to each reader.

Psychic Diva, Yona and Kisha conveyed similar messages for me and I find them quite direct and straight forward. Predictions have unfolded too.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #501 on: September 11, 2020, 12:03:15 PM »
Any updates with PD?

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #502 on: September 11, 2020, 03:31:44 PM »
Nothing new yet. Think I updated on the hit with my divorce, person in my family and work. Still about 3-4 weeks for bigger predictions. I’ll keep y’all posted

Offline jz507

« Reply #503 on: September 13, 2020, 11:29:08 AM »
Can anyone please share her link? Thanks.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #504 on: September 16, 2020, 02:13:00 AM »
So In my last reading with her around June, she Randomly said I will get some extra money in September and I thought there’s no way cause I don’t get any other income than my paycheck well my boss gave me a bonus at the beginning of September so yeah she was correct in that, not about love though

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #505 on: September 16, 2020, 02:38:11 AM »
So In my last reading with her around June, she Randomly said I will get some extra money in September and I thought there’s no way cause I don’t get any other income than my paycheck well my boss gave me a bonus at the beginning of September so yeah she was correct in that, not about love though
What did she say about love? Maybe her timeframe is wrong?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #506 on: September 16, 2020, 02:42:10 AM »

She said I will get into a fight in June with my poi which was correct and I got blocked, she said that would feel like the end which is correct, then she said we will make it up after 2 weeks from the fight but that did not happen that was supposed to be in July and then she said we will be together in august, it’s September and I still have not heard from him 

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #507 on: September 16, 2020, 02:44:08 AM »
“You're more than welcome and thank you for your time! I'm getting something irrelevant means to money which is coming towards your path unexpectedly as well  This is happening after September 12th It's not a big Sam but it's a an amount quite important and it's unexpected. And it's coming to you”
That was really impressive she predicted that she certainly can see things! But not sure why not about my poi

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #508 on: September 16, 2020, 03:01:23 AM »

She said I will get into a fight in June with my poi which was correct and I got blocked, she said that would feel like the end which is correct, then she said we will make it up after 2 weeks from the fight but that did not happen that was supposed to be in July and then she said we will be together in august, it’s September and I still have not heard from him
Well if she got most of it right, that's still pretty impressive. Was this a live reading from her? The first timeframe she gave me about an event with me and my POI has passed and it hasn't happened yet. I'm giving it until the end of the month and/or November. She was getting a 9 surrounding it and felt it would be early Sept. vs 9 weeks but she said if it doesn't happen early Sept. then she was still convinced it will happen in September. Otherwise, it could be 9 weeks from the reading which would be in November lol

She randomly saw moving for me too... which seems impossible right now.

Offline texmex

« Reply #509 on: September 16, 2020, 09:15:45 PM »
Another small hit for PD. She called money headed my way. Today company announced stronger than expected performance and that bonus process is in play for this year! Big surprise since we thought COVID tanked all hope of such a thing happening!

anything